twitter.com/bianca_london
uk.linkedin.com/in/bianca-london-9ba83b32
behance.net/gallery/14549599/Bianca-London
dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Bianca London
bbc.com/news/world-asia-32796941
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How to become utterly unmarriable

>searching for mr. right
This foolishness is what destroyed marriage. Every man and woman can be mr. perfect, it just needs simply chemistry, after that it's dedication where modern capitalistic women fail on grand scale.

Are you some sort of virgin? What the fuck is wrong with dating several people at once?

>what is wrong with lying to people you pretend to be intimate with

>2017
>still heterosexual
l - m - a - o

Unfuckingbelievable

>I am intimate with a person I am dating
You actually sound like a 15 year old girl.

When will the Day of the Rake finally come?

As if whores need more advice on how to be whores.

kys

>I do not get intimate with people I date
You sound like a fucking Canadian

rangeban when

Isn't this the exact behavior that lead to them becoming single moms in the first place?

After you, heterocuck, i hope your wifes boyfriend is being safe!

>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day.
>This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening.
Activates my almonds.

"There's literally nothing wrong with being a single mum"

>daily "look at this! Women are all whores" confirmation bias thread by autistic kiss less virgin that turns into a big circle jerk with other autistic kiss less virgins

Die sodomite abomination

>so long as the government feeds, houses and clothes me.

>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day. The last thing you want is to call your date the name of the other man or getting confused about conversations you already had with the other one

>Keep your first dates very short - a maximum two hour drink date. This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening
?

>we live in an age where women are stupid enough to broadcast their shittiness to the world
why does this upset you? they're handing you an advantage.

lol
>not finding a cute trap or bara shut in nerd who also dislikes and doesn't trust women
>Not fucking dat delicious, clean virgin boipussi/suck that dick free from venereal disease
>in the era where being gay almost makes you immune to liberal slander bullshit
>not doing this
>2017

3d women are such a fucking meme

They're teaching it to other women and there are fewer and fewer non-shitty ones left.

Based Spartan disinfecting the filth again

Haha.. as if most men aren't fucking multiple when at one time when they already have a gf. It's about time women played the same game. tis only fair.

I'm not even trolling but if you're not dating at least 2 people at once you are doing it completely wrong.

There is no telling if you and another potential partner are compatible after just a few times of seeing each other and even if you do like them, the feelings might not be reciprocated. That's why it's nice to have something on the go before shit turns south.

Sometimes I think Sup Forums really is

>Kikes being kikes.

They're trying to normalize pedophilia are you really surprised they write articles supporting hypergamy?

At this point women are such a meme that I don't know what we can do aside from just simply replacing them wholesale.

>femalelogic.webm

Fuck's sake. The Daily Mail too, aren't they supposed to be a right wing tabloid?

Also being mysterious about whether you're dating others or the amount of sexual partners you've had is just about the biggest red flag imaginable, you may as well strip bare and scream "I'm a massive whore".

You are sick in the head. Kill yourself you repulsive freak faggot abomination there is something wrong with you.

Today's mainstream right is yesterday's mainstream left.

>why all single woman
>woman
Obviously the author is just talking about themselves

>but (((experts))) say being a slut is the best way to find a husband

>they're teaching their shitty ways to other women who wouldn't be shitty otherwise
nope, they're just teaching their tricks to people that already want to be shitty. women have always been this way, they're just being open about it nowadays, which is a big fucking mistake on their part. be glad they made this strategic error and use this knowledge to improve your own life.

>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day. The last thing you want is to call your date the name of the other man or getting confused about conversations you already had with the other one.
>Keep your first dates very short - a maximum two hour drink date. This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening.

>No more than one date per day
>Stack many dates on the same evening

>wat

You do understand trust is important in a relationship right ?

>lets write an article confirming the suspicions of a vocal and easily outraged group
>it will spread like wildfire and we'll make a killing on ad revenue

And everyone who clicked that link fell for it.

fuck off stacy

>if he asks 'who else are you dating?' Respond 'that would be telling.'
so literally admitting they're fucking someone else then.

it's a yes or no question, there is no maybe. you either answer no one or you get instadropped

Nah i think im going to live my cozy life i deserve as a cute white gayboy, that lives in a first world country.

Are you cranky because you couldnt rice and bread again? :

>Here's a guide on how to destroy your reputation

I swear, these things are made just to fuck women up.

Yes, after assembling random "tips" found on the result page of google, the unpaid interns are not allowed time to proof-read.

>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day
>Keep your first dates very short - a maximum two hour drink date. This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening.

This shit can't be true

No where does this article hint at being in a relationship with multiple people at once. That's a completely different ball game.

>>Why all single woman should be dating MORE than one man at the same time (and how to do it without getting caught)

Bitches and hos, man.

Bitches and hos.

>Never got to the same place with different guys

The fact that they need to write shit like this down as an advice just shows how fucking dumb most women are.

Hmm im openly gay, if your open with those hateful opinions in a civilized society youd be quickly and rightfully ostracized. Lucky your live in Afghanistan of Europe, your opinions fit right in with your Muslim countrymen

This might be logical if your relationship history is a conveyer belt of short-term whores and your emotionally needy and dependant on a woman for fufillment.

>NZ
>First world

Nice try dickhead

heeelloooo reedditt

Nothing if you're a spineless cuck with no self respect

>dating
I hope you mean fucking
Fucking and dating are to seperate things leaf

>.co.uk

Is that you Luggage Lad?

This has to be bait. No one can seriously be this edgy

>what is wrong with insincere social interaction with a man's greatest vulnerability on a massive scale for personal gain

You have autism

Stop being a poor kek, shits top class here love

she a bae doe

huffingtonpost.co.uk/author/bianca-london
biancalondon.com/
twitter.com/bianca_london
uk.linkedin.com/in/bianca-london-9ba83b32
behance.net/gallery/14549599/Bianca-London
dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Bianca London

i dated 3 girls at once for a while. it was fun. it didn't end nearly as catastrophic as you would think (didn't get caught). but this chinese dude is the king

>Chinese man 'with 17 girlfriends' arrested for fraud
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-32796941

you want to know the solution to that, hat?

stop dating bitches an whores. unless you are so desperate or have so low self esteem that you don't feel like you are worth anything if you aren't trying to get laid, in which case you're a pathetic sack of shit, then you will have far higher success rate and be happier if you chose one girl and went for her. if it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, find someone else.

If you're failing so hard it's directly your fault from trying to date several women at the same time which makes you not care about a single one as you always have the others.

Leafs need rangeban

What are you, 40? There is no reason to be talking like that unless you're thinking about giving up and starting something serious.

Someone lost the toothpaste cap again I see

Ignore them leaf. The problem posted here isn't dating different people its that the thing is all about hiding the fact from all the dudes. Secret phones and emails. Having to avoid places you like cause you went with guy A and they might tell guy B to Z.
Avoid adding a guy you're dating on your social media. That would personally insult me.
If you're not looking for something serious then be honest about it.
This isn't about dating around till you find someone worth being serious with its all 100% about cheating.

Are you the same Swede guy from before?

You gave me advice on leaving 3D behind.

Nice to see you again anyway, friend.

Are they retarded ??

>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day

> This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening.

???

Quiet Kreiger

yes, I spend too much time on Sup Forums

Who else are you dating?
>That would be telling

I like to keep things simple. I tried dating 2 at the same time once. Didn't end well. If at all possible, give a fake name and/or don't let them know where you live.

>Who else are you dating?
>yes or no

.... I think you mean are you dating someone else is a yes or no question.

It's perfectly fine as long as you are above board and let people know that you are dating around. What this article is suggesting where you keep it a secret and lead people on is despicable.

As do I, friend.

Fuck off

who /backupman/ in here?

>women date multiple guys to find Mr. Right
>no right to complain when Mr. Right has a harem of women, which he necessarily will given female hypergamy and gender distribution

>why are leafs bullied?
This.

They actually got a point

>Men don't want to settle down
>Men rather play vidya games and have casual sex
>Dating more than 8 people ups your chances of finding a man who will commit to you and eventually marry

Men drove women to this.

>having more than one woman on your dick somehow makes you a cuck

Okay then.

>women cheat on men and fuck them over in courts

>men stop dating and start becoming more reclusive because of the poor state of women

>????

>this causes women to have to cheat to find a man

>men's fault patriarchy ree

Gtfo nerd

This is about your girl having more dick in her vag not you getting more

>Men don't want to settle down
>because for a man to settle down with a woman in the west is to forfeit his wealth, health and sanity when she eventually decides to divorce him

>Men drove women to this.

Sure thing, mate.

Yeah, but the leaf was talking about himself and we're all men here because there's not women on the internet.

>>Don’t arrange to go on two dates on the same day.
>>Keep your first dates very short - a maximum two hour drink date. This way you can 'stack' date, with different men on the same evening.

stupid cunt

Could you imagine an article written with the genders flipped?

Could you imagine the outrage?

>Casually dating is now cheating

Women who want to settle down have it rough through the massive stigma that all woman are sluts and such. And you projecting it is only going to drive women to desperate measures.

I love when Sup Forums gets hypocritical

>men are allowed to have tons of sex with women because it makes you an alpha!
>women can't casually date more than 1 guy or shes a massive slut even if shes not sleeping with these men and are looking for marriage

Yes, because the unbiased judicial system totally doesnt financially fuck over men via no fault-divorce, lopsided child custody and extor- I mean alimony payments.

>pol is one person
>implying many of us don't despise degeneracy in all forms

>being this fucking wrong
>hurr it's men's fault
you might as well be a woman

What's the point of dating at all? There's no inherent benefit to sexual intercourse over masturbation unless you have an emotion connection with the person. I pity those people who have to waste their money going to restaurants or even paying for the whole evening sometimes. I look down on plebs that require dating to satisfy their sexual urges.

Men who have sex with lots of different women under the pretense that they are exclusive to each are despicable. Whether it makes you alpha or not.

The same is true for women who do the same. It is fine to date multiple people as long as you are open and honest about it. This article is attempting to give advice on how to be duplicitous. It is no wonder people are hating it.

Why are you guys so against a woman settling down?

Here is a crazy fucking idea for these women.
What if. What if rather than "dating" they try getting into hobbies or activities where the men are?
What if they get to know these men as friends?
What if they decide to date those men among their group of friends who are interested on settling down?

>men are allowed to have tons of sex
Men are pressured into sex by genes and society. Artificial wombs when?

>>if he asks 'who else are you dating?' Respond 'that would be telling.'

no shit whore tell me.

"settling down" is a man's prerogative. dumb cunts should stop larping as men.

Otto Meinigger