Irony and memes aside, do you feel like you all will regret helping elect this guy...

Irony and memes aside, do you feel like you all will regret helping elect this guy? In your hatred for over sensitive snowflakes, you perhaps elected the most over sensitive snowflake of all. I know it might be 'funny' now, but when you grow up over the next 4 years, do you feel you'll get sick of him and help elect someone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OBGReFLBP0
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/
foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/25/house-panel-probing-chopper-crash-that-killed-seal-team-6-members.html
i.imgur.com/cwgmu8w.mp4
infowars.com/president-obama-awards-himself-a-distinguished-public-service-medal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that Obama had a majority in both houses during his first 2 years in charge and did absolutely fuck-all with it.

Could have closed Guantanamo like he promised. Didn't.

Could have imprisoned Wall Street bankers for the crash. Protected them instead.

Obama was LOVED and ADORED by the media. Intheir eyes, he could do no wrong. He started fucking ISIS! Even as late as a year ago, the US and Israel were making "accidental" weapons drops to ISIS. Oppppppsssss!

>8 year tsunami of hatred

Lol, it must be pretty rough having the entire media on your side for 8 years covering your fuck-ups at every goddamn turn. If Obama was actually attacked as he should be, he'd be far more hated than George W. Bush.

>8 year tsunami of hatred with poise and grace
Because the MSM was always breathing down Obama's neck and not sucking him off every chance they got, right?

Shitty bait thread, fuck off back to plebbit.

Honestly, trumps antics are super effective at beating SJWs precisely because he uses their own tactics. People who control the language ultimately have the upper hand. Right now in society, the leftists are in control of the main portion of language. By playing by the rules that they initiate, but ultimately subverting them in the process, is the most effective way to destroy their ideology.

>defending yourself is being over sensitive
>you have to sit there and take all insults, attacks, and libel lying down
>cucks actually believe this is what makes a person "strong"

All Obama did was play the victim. Trump fights back. And judging by the results so far, Trump will win.

They don't believe that.
They are just saying that so they can claim to have white card to shit on Trump more.

Obama is a fairy. Glad he's gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5OBGReFLBP0

>In your hatred for over sensitive snowflakes, you perhaps elected the most over sensitive snowflake of all.

>idiot teenager gets triggered because they saw someone wearing a maga hat.
>Trump gets triggered because every major news outlet on the planet is falsely reporting he had an piss orgy with hookers in a Russian hotel

>idiot teenager needs safe space and playdoh and therapy kittens to work through his trauma
>Trump confronts his accusers like a man, reminds them who's in fucking charge, and puts them in their fucking place

See the difference?

>I know it might be 'funny' now, but when you grow up over the next 4 years, do you feel you'll get sick of him and help elect someone else?

Michael Moore told me the "it will feel...good" part would end after a day. So far it shows no signs of fading.

I'm already "grown up", tyvm, and there has been no other presidential candidate (or politician at all) in my lifetime who I've given a flying fuck about until Trump. In fact one of the big reasons I liked Trump was because all the other phony, corrupt empty suits in washington hated his fucking guts.

No.

Leftists have become intolerably overbearing. The culture absolutely needed to change.

Well they're not exactly winning the culture war anymore.

>poise and grace
what a bunch of okeydokey

I voted for a potato.

>Defending
>Fights back
Good memes that won't help. Sad.

>Lumpy
>Literal definition of an hypocrite
Sadder.

And the other alternative was? OH RIGHT HRC.

No I will never regret it. Either he lives up to our hope or he begins the EndWar. Both are great.

>Could have imprisoned Wall Street bankers for the crash. Protected them instead.

Not only that; he gave them billions of dollars with his "stimulus packages".

>kikes from Goldman Sachs run the Federal Reserve
>kikes from Goldman Sachs literally printing money and giving it to themselves

>8 years of hate

this nigger had Hollywood, academia, and the media COVERING FOR HIS RETARDED JIG ASS!

>obama promised millions of shovel-ready jobs
>nobody has any clue where all that money went, but it didn't go to shovel-ready jobs

I feel no regrets.

8 years.

The majority of US news is run by Democrats.

Fox is right-leaning, but they are Zionist, so not really a good news source for WNs. They are also linked with the establishment Republicans, and they shat on Trump in the beginning.

Trump has a right to complain about pic related.

Nobody can be worse than Obama, love him or loathe him Trump is very necessary for the USA and the wider world.

> In fact one of the big reasons I liked Trump was because all the other phony, corrupt empty suits in washington hated his fucking guts.

Except they didn't hate him for the reason you think they hated him.

You think they hated him because he would "disrupt the status quo" and "expose the government phonys for what they really are." But that's just you falling for propaganda.

That's a fantasy world you're living in. The real reasons they "hated" him are far less exciting and freedom-fighter chic. Hate to break it to you bucko.

i would rather have ronald mcdonald as president than hillary clinton so no

Found the dysfunctional NEET

THIS IS NOW AN OBAMA APPRECIATION THREAD

The point isn't why they hated him, it's the fact they hated him. You should learn to fucking read lil cuck

>do you feel like you all will regret helping elect this guy?
No.

>Being a Swede

Does anyone actually believe that they found OBL in a house in Pakistan in 2011, killed him, gathered no evidence of his death and then threw his body in the ocean that same night? And then coincidentally, a dozen members of SEAL team 6, the team that carried out the operation, were blown up in a helicopter a few weeks later?

>regret helping elect this guy?

it was him or her, will alway be glad it was him even if he blows up the world

she would have been worse

Not for one second.
Everyone I know believes it though.

Fuck off I think Trump is pretty awesome.

>And then coincidentally, a dozen members of SEAL team 6, the team that carried out the operation, were blown up in a helicopter a few weeks later?
Hold the fuck on, post sources.

This.
They just want to justify their Fake News.
>if you defend yourself against Fake News, you are being over sensitive and you are to blame for it.
Typicall lefty hypocrite.

Obama isn't a leftist. He is a neoliberal and would never fuck with wall street.

What leftists? The Dems are neoliberals.

>>kikes from Goldman Sachs literally printing money and giving it to themselves

yes I think this was premeditated to anger the public and create a situation where Trump could pull some holocaust type stuff, so that an international court could impose a reparations tax upon the US for the crimes of defending ourselves

they think this will buy their offspring the time they need to learn to properly govern

it's not going to work,

>8 years of stumping the ones who fuck with him
not bad desu

This. I really would like to know in which world the Obama lovers live?

The incompentence obama displayed at dealing with the press shows hes either a full on kike shill or a full on retarded.

Most likely a nigger gangster kike shill

not him, but here u go anyhow

>Irony and memes aside, do you feel like you all will regret helping elect this guy?

Not me. I was always against him.

>it was him or her, will alway be glad it was him even if he blows up the world
>she would have been worse

I don't know if you know this, but it doesn't get worse than blowing up the world (unless you're a religious fanatic intent on bringing about the apocalypse [e.g. ISIS]; then, it's the best thing ever).

most would rather be neet than a fucking swede now go blow up a street vendor mohammad

Lulz, obongo spent his whole presidency whining about Fox News and talk radio.
Also, grace? Is he fucking Jackie o?

Here is the actual link:

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/20/families-suspect-seal-team-6-crash-was-inside-job-/

lol oops foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/25/house-panel-probing-chopper-crash-that-killed-seal-team-6-members.html

just remember, #yourpresident

regret? no, I love watching the shitshow

CTR is sure all out tonight. I've seen this post before. will you also make this into a news report?

Here's the thing you fucks need to remember.

I absolutely regret voting for Donald J Trump, the thought of him as president scares me.

I 100% don't regret voting for him over Hillary.

Those were my choices. I was given a pile of dog shit and horse shit and chose the horse shit because at least you can use it as manure.

It does't matter what Trump does, I will never regret having not voted for Hillary. Questions?

The left wing is literally cringe tier when it comes to anything outside of degeneracy.

Why haven't you fucked off to Canada yet?

Because Trump won you idiot. And he's going to at least try and MAGA, which is more than Hillary did denying we had any problems to begin with.

i.imgur.com/cwgmu8w.mp4

>poise and grace
somehow, I don't think having an absurdly massive ego has either poise or grace
infowars.com/president-obama-awards-himself-a-distinguished-public-service-medal/

Trump, The Deplorable;
Brave and bold, he's not;

He ain't the greatest hero;
BUT HE'S THE ONLY ONE WE'VE GOT

>do you feel like you all will regret helping elect this guy
I didn't vote cause not American, but if I did vote I wouldn't regret a thing.
I'm still in smug mode and I just shitposted on the internet for him

this is historical fiction and melodramatics. You watched the Hillary's 'Dont let a guy with a TWITTER have the nukes' ad, and it checked out in your head. Nice.

>fantasy world

If you think that allowing main stream media to run amok with 'truth' and the brains of cool intellectual father john misty audience member types is good you are nuts man. The dems and neo-cons want to do a WW2 all girl reboot. Its going to be worse than ghostbusters even.

Why do you retards want to sugar coat our imperialism?

Reminder: Obama was a nu male homosexual half breed whose foreign policy went beyond retarded and is now seeking WW3 just days before he leaves.

There are videos of ISIS fighters laughing as US bombs hit empty fields and vehicles aswell as clips of US weapon drops and them opening the crates shouting "Thank you Allah. Thank you United States of Allah"

>Obama endured an 8 year love-fest of blind adoration and still cried "Racist".
FIFY!

>betray israel

>when you elect a bought and paid for public speaker

dems fucked up

"regret helping elect this guy". Let's be honest Poll literally did nothing to help elect trump.

CNN and Buzzfeed reported on a document which said Trump went to Russia and hired hookers to piss on him. Imagine how the liberal media would have acted if Fox News did this to Obama. He had every right to call them fake news. And the only reason he did it was because the reporter was being a dick. I'm so glad we have a president willing to speak the truth. Also, the stock market has gone way up and jobs have started coming back to America and he's not even president yet. Just the anticipation of his presidency has improved the economy.

I don't regret this one bit. I'm seriously looking forward to watching the greatest reality show in all of history.

I am looking forward to watching the power people in Washingtonland and New York wailing on each other like the hammers of hell. I am looking forward to our elite lords and masters running in circles with their hair on fire.
I am looking forward to getting up every morning and seeing what new drama and outrage has happened overnight. I am even looking forward to the war to the knife between the pro and anti Trumpers on Sup Forums.

Stock up on popcorn, and enjoy the show.

You don't understand how Sup Forums works.

The bigger fuckup that Trump is, the more Sup Forums will stick by his side.

If he overcomes the odds and actually does a good job (very unlikely) Sup Forums will turn on him.

Sup Forums only supports outcasts, idiots, pricks, people mostly hated because they themselves are outcasts.

ah, yes. the chaos. just like Lord Kek wants

I don't think you understand. If Donald Trump ordered us to burn Los Angeles to the ground, drive Mexicans from their homes back across the border, and nail jews and their whining celebrity lap dogs to crosses, all we would do is hit "pause" on our games, load up our magazines, and go to work with smiles on our faces.

KEK WILLS IT !!! MAKE IT SO !!!

shut up fag

sage

You forgot your Occupy Democrats watermark.
Also, pic related.

what is BLM?
what is 4th generation Feminism

under whos watch? fuck yourself.

>believes Trump is going to be any different from any other politician in a nation that brags about being capitalist.
>Hasn't realize that money is the only thing that dictates interests in his decadent nation.
>Also, is too stupid to notice presidents in a constitutional democracy are actually not that powerfull without congress.
>Still can't see through Trump's boasts, and has yet to see he's just a salesman seling you crap you only think you need.
>It's too stupid to realize congress and all other people that constitute the real GOVERMENT, do not have a gazillon dollars like Trump do.

I love all of you american retards. You made me feel less shitty about by country.

Because at least in my shitty brazil, OTHER people are making my country a joke, not us with our vote.

ARE YOU WEARING YOUR TIN FOIL HAT?!
It's too dangerous to speak the truth like this without any protection.

Basically the media said to Trump "u mad?" and Trump can't respond with anything without sounding mad.