Really fired up my neurons m80s

Really fired up my neurons m80s

wew

Cucktianity does it again

Does this mean...Ahem
This land is mine
God gave it to me

he's not wrong, western women are soulless and have no kids for selfish reasons.
ultimately though it would be better if humanity decreased in population.

well he's right you know, this applies to all europe, not just serbia

>though it would be better if humanity decreased in population.
yes, non-european population

we should be the ones replacing them, not the other way around

>ultimately though it would be better if humanity decreased in population.

shitskin population, to be precise. those who do not contribute have no need to exist in the first place not the other way around, like idiots like ted turner suggest

Couldn't agree more.

Do Serbs really get that many abortions?

Shit this guy is so based he makes me want to
>abandon atheism for glorious Christianity and reinstall Byzantium under the Skanderbeg family coat of arms and conquer, rape and pillage everyone in the east and west for their treachery against The Kingdom of Heaven and the natural order of the world.
Wew...

Don't think so.Religious dudes want to associate everything with 7

you faggots in this thread realize this is a guilt trip right ?

That being said its not a wrong observation. And it applies to all of Europe.

Thats what liberal secularism does.
It perverts society and praises socially destructive behavior, like infanticide and sodomy.
Meanwhile religious societies remain united around a common ideology and strive towards a common goal.
Secularism and liberal democracy will go down in history as the root causes for the demise of the once christian west.

Based Pavle. We'll never have another religious leader as him again.

Amfilohije is pretty based, he's triggering cucks here daily.

Nah, I don't like him. He is redpilled, but i would prefer an actual believer and devout christian over some materialist nationalist.
But he would probably be better than Irinej, that I can say.

I doubt he's like Pavle.Even the most hardcore Muslims in Kosovo respected and still respect Pavle.

At least he's calling things how they are.
Wish he entered politics, he would probably get more votes than current opposition, it would be really hard for Milo to rig it.

Well no, he's a lot more radical and nationalist. But I respect him for calling out and triggering commies and pseudo-commies here.

Why do Serbians want Kosovo if it's 99% Muslim?

Usually what I hear is
>ancient clay
>resources

But, I mean, you guys tried it before, and it didn't work.

I could see Russia getting Crimea because like 60% of the population is Russian, and that makes sense. But there's like 10 serbs in Kosovo. What's the point?

I don't. It's Albanian.
In fact it should unite with Albania. On it's own it's a den of corruption, Islamism and instability.
I do want Serb north to join Serbia, and protection for monasteries and churches there.
But the problem is that neither Serbia nor Albania really want it.

I don't even want Kosovo, I just wish they fix some problems Serbians have with property ownership there and that's it. Also, Brussels Agreement in 2013 was pretty much admiting Kosovo independance.

>make more babies for our churches/mosques
>muh planet earth belongs according to god to... people who destroy this planet the most

We'll still come and kill you after NATO/USA leaves.

>In fact it should unite with Albania.

Nah they don't want that.

Believe me I know when it comes down to war Albanians are like "we love each other as long as you're albanian i'll support you" but Albanian Albanians and Kosovo Albanians aren't the same. They speak different dialects and are a little bit more radical and poor.

They did a survey and only something like 9% of the population wanted to reunify with Albania. The Albanians are much more splintered as a group than how it seems.

>Even the most hardcore Muslims in Kosovo respect a Christian patriarch

Lmao mudslimes. Pic related is the only fate for mudslimes/analbanians.

Just because a certain ethnic group is a majority in a certain part of some country, that doesn't mean that they get to form their own state.

fuck off diaspora, you are hopeless

You're a muslim.

Fuck off Montenegrin
Diaspora doesn't have the right of opinion

>muh planet earth belongs according to god to... people who destroy this planet the mos

This is what mudslimes will never understand. The earth is already overpopulated, the only solution is to kill some mudslimes in the Balkans.

Albanian genocide soon.

>Shqip-monkey trying to sow discord between Slavs and Slavic diaspora

Won't work. We'll come back with our money and genocide all Shqip shit.

If this was allowed, things would be much better.
Just look at Kurds for example
>20 million of them
>still no country
>only autonomous region
Serbia's only mistake was not splitping up Kosovo earlier.

I am not a muslim you fucking idiot, you only know to threaten with war and edgy statements like "we will kill you all one day, just you wait" when in reality you are all pussies who ran away. We don't need war, and we don't need you. If we manage to rebuild this country one day, i hope they let none of you faggots in.

Serbia's only mistake is not staying within it's actual borders.

Rude

Don't talk shit Radoje, go find a job instead.

Or train for the upcoming war. Or organize to lower drug and alcohol consumption in your country.

i like how post ww2 you and hungary lost clay while us and romania gained so much clay
feels good man
also those ain't our actual borders, serbs lived in much large number outside of those borders anyways

My maternal and paternal family have both 7 siblings each.

We takin ovah baby

I'm bosniak btw deb8 me

>I'm bosniak btw deb8 me
stop being diaspora

I mean parents. So 14-2 uncle's/aunts

Also

>If we manage to rebuild this country one day

What have you done to rebuild it last year? From nothing comes nothing.

So you can try to kill us again?

fuck off edgy dipshit, go suck a turks dick

Omg im so scared right now. Please stop bulling

d-on't worry, come back :-DDD
from what place in bosnia are you? did you escape from republika srpska?

>I'm bosniak

No such thing. You're either a Christian Slav, or a Turk.

You couldn't even think up a proper insult.

I told you how to help your country. If you still resort to shitposting, then its decline is your fault too.

Without diaspora Serbia would be in an even biggest shithole than it is now.Biden, McCain, prince Charles etc. all visited Belgrade because DIASPORA normalized relations between the countries people and Serbs. Fucking retard.

Does anyone have that image of Serbia's borders shrinking until it eventually becomes an atom?

Sandzak.

>Inb4 u wuz not in war n sheet

I Actually I have nothing against Serbs lmao. I have Orthodox friends. I'll take the banter though :^)

I will come back one day gotta get some work exp first. But would live near the coast. Comfy add there.

We are purest slavshit. We were untainted by Turkish cock since we didn't sell our children to them lmao. Why are serbs so tanned and dark haired?? We are light as hell lmao. I have light brown hair and grey eyes.

Besides Turks are the inheritors of the Byzantine empire, a Christian construct. Maybe rethink about disavowing anything that has to do with Turks as it is an indirect insult to your heritage and religion t b q h p h am.

Yeah,he was bashing the ultra-nationalist diaspora,not the Diaspora that wants good relations

Btw diaspora here aren't bad. It's those in Germany. But then again it's always Serbs, not bosniaks who act like dindus.

Terrorism is not an argument :+)

>We are purest slavshit.

It doesn't matter what your "genes" or "ancestors" are. Besides how do you even know your ancestors didn't intermarry with Turks? Pic related is a Bosnian rapper from Sandzak, 100% pure Turk, purer than most Turks in Turkey.

The only thing that matters is what culture you belong to - you belong to the Turkish culture. This is why Bosniaks are ISIS fighters, this is why Bosnia imports Sandniggers and makes them into Bosnian citizens.

Muslims are a cancer of the Balkans. When the day comes, and we have countries again, we will remove you, in all our capacity. If you feel as Slav, convert back to your Slavic faith of Christendom - like Emir Kusturica did. If not, face your destiny as a Turk.

I know there are enough intermarried ppl with turkish ppl and even albanian. But that guy looks faaaaaaar from the average.

I dont belong to the turkish culture. I dont even know turkish. I'm south slavic with islamic elements. We are for the most part the same. You probably wouldnt even notice me being muzzie.

What Bosnia does is not good. But let's not pretend Serbs are dindus. I mean, who are prevalent in the international mafia world? It's not Bosnians, it's serbs alongisde italians, albanians, russians, etc.

You tried to genocide muslims. It's not unthinkable that they are getting militant in reaction... But then again i dont condone extremism in any way.

>Muslims are a cancer of the Balkans. When the day comes, and we have countries again, we will remove you, in all our capacity. If you feel as Slav, convert back to your Slavic faith of Christendom - like Emir Kusturica did. If not, face your destiny as a Turk.
lmao the edge. Drink some rakija and relax

All christianity confirmed for cuckdom.

I am too redpilled about geopolitics to believe Islam isn't a thread just because "we get along". You always get along until you don't.

One country under Christ - this is the strongest thing on the earth, and we need a strong Yugoslavia. I don't condone what the Serbs did, but when it comes to Christianity in the Balkans there can be no compromise.

>Drink some rakija and relax

I don't drink.

>thread

*threat

Pavle was a massive cuck, but he was also more inline with Christs teachings than any other Patriarch.

t. serb expert.

He's right you know.

White women get BLACKED or have "fur babies" (tee hee he's so cute in his sweater).

Mexican women are devoted wives and have many QT babies.

It's our land now gringoes and there's nothing Trump or "muh alt-right" can do about it.

DEUS VULT

God...what a moron!

Pavle was a walking saint