I just started reading the holy Qur'an .... and it's awesome!

I just started reading the holy Qur'an .... and it's awesome!

Truly the greatest red pill. All these years I've been an islamophobe just like you guys. I used to believe all the lies they tell you about islam being murderous, violent and primitive. But reading the first chapters of this book totally changed my mind. It is so deep, so perfect, so beautiful. Forget every idea you had about the optimal morality or the optimal state. The holy Qur'an is the only path to peace and happiness.

GO BACK TO HELL

nice try, kebab

I read it as well. It's pretty much overrated.

the part with the goats is my favorite

settling well in germany?

P R O D I T O R

I read it too and it made me attracted to 9 year olds

Of course, a moslem from Germany practicing taqiyyah. I've read lots of religious texts over the years, including the Koran. It's trash. The absolute worst of the bunch. Not just for being a bad ideology, but also simply poorly written

Maybe you've read a poor translation or you didn't fully understand it?

>It's pretty much overrated.

Understatement of the century.

I read it, I felt it lacked a story like the one in the new testament.
It was just do this/don't do that.

Please go outside and just yell "ALLAHU AKBAR"

Your weird God will love you for it

>muh quran.

it is a retarded book, filled with endless boring and vain repetitions of how allah is great, a mash of jewish history with instead arabs we wuzzing, a contradicting and dishonest principle of subrogating certain verses, while claiming the entire book is inspired,....

it is rubbish

It's not a work of literary fiction.

It is rather an instructional path to enlightenment and harmony with Allah.

Raping children is surely gonna help you with that

I don't think anyone would care. Except maybe my Turkish neighbors.

Try it and film it I dare you

That book sucks.

>muh allah is all knowing
>muh allah is all seeing
>muh perfect book

I've tried to read it. It's terrible. No wonder why muslims are so pissed off all the time.

Is it the work of jinn?
Why would an angel strangle your prophet in the cave?

It's actually:
convert other people to islam, if they don't want to: kill them!

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

MUH ISLAMOPHOBIA, MUH RELEGION OF PEACE

That's totally wrong. Nobody is converted by force. Islam is about your private belief. If you only pretend in public to be muslim, but don't truly believe, then you'll end up in hell. Allah knows everything.

I think around chapter 8 it starts to get disgusting describing graphically the burying and stoning of adulterers etc. Its like 4 chapters of utopia accompanied by 5000 chapters of disgusting backwards caveman bs.

Take a look at the concept of "Verses of abrogation". This is where earlier, more tolerant verses are "abrogated" to more recent writing, usually to "Book 9, Book of the Sword", which contains all that "smite at their necks and the tips of their fingers" stuff.
In order to understand islam, it must be seen in a chronological sequence. Mohammed starts preaching, was fairly tolerant, it never took off, he only got 150 followers in 10 years. Mohammed then changes the message to one of open war on all non-muslims, promises slaves, booty, rape, child brides etc - suddenly he's got an army of total psychopaths who want gibmedats. Mohammed then entered the city which gave him asylum when he was a refugee and killed all the men before taking the women & kids as slaves, and was seen to be total cunt at this point in his life.
The bible starts off all "put them to the sword" at first, but after JC arrives, the bible becomes much ,more tolerant.
The koran starts off like bible fan-fiction, fairly tolerant, but then becomes a manual for oppression when read chronologically. The fact that the verses are arranged in order of their length makes analysis harder, but just remember that it gets worse as time goes on.

tl;dr = Mohammed was a mad warlord pedo who drank camel piss, don't get brainwashed by that shit.

I've read both Bible and Quran.Both boring af,lines with 12 different meanings and stupid contradictions.

>implying taqiyya will work on Sup Forums

What a fucking retard

lol nice try hans try to read it not just read some quotes on the interwebs

fun fact: the quran was written by a yemenite jew

WTF I love child rape and slaughter of innocents now!

This, the Quran is a book where you're unable to just take any verse you like (when he started in Mecca) and say it's representative because unlike Christianity there is a well defined system of how contradictions are settled. The verses from later in Mohammed's life annull the injunctions made earlier.

What would Heetlr think of ya?

9:5. Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the unbelievers wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat {Islamic ritual prayers}, and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft- Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Verpiss Dich aus Deutschland, Mehmet.

ins gas uezs

The first few chapters are the part before he becomes a backstabbing pehophile. Keep reading.