"never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your...

>"never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it" - Mein Kampf (Adolf Hitler)

How old were you when you realized that "liberals" are actually modern day Nazis?

Other urls found in this thread:

nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-03-02.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're trivializing the holocaust

why did she also shit on football and mma? are they taking a bite out of hollywoods profits?

make fun of rurals?

actor going REEEE on jocks?

i must know finland.

So..... are liberals actually /ourguys/....?

>How old were you when you realized that "liberals" are actually modern day Nazis?

Hollywood considers their form of entertainment to be the highest form, they are the upper echelon elite of art and performance. To them sports, especially football and MMA, are barbaric and low brow.

I know wich is ironic as fuck given that actors where considereD little more than prostitutes until not so long ago say 150 years or so,and even later the actors that did theatre would mock the Hollywood kind as exactly that,fucking low brow Yankee shit compared to classical theatre(in British and European high society)so yup,pretty ironic

>why did she also shit on football and mma? are they taking a bite out of hollywoods profits?
>make fun of rurals?
>actor going REEEE on jocks?
>i must know finland.
Le ART

wtf i love liberals now

>highest form of entertainment
>simple as fuck
Boy I sure can't wait to hear the newest verse chorus verse chorus bridge chorus chorus pop hit about sex.

also that movie with shoehorned minorities that save the day from evil white men while telling us diversity is our strength looks really good

Honestly I can't comment on the visual "arts" because I don't watch them. I stopped when everything became a shoehorned social drama as though women were the target audience. Hollyjews get literally zero of my dollars. I don't even have basic cable.

did hitler really say that
he sounds like a jew

nothing wrong about using jewish methods against them

To defeat the Jew you must become the Jew.

they know that. they set this whole thing up. thousands of years of being considered nothing more than courtesans, distractions, and wandering ragamuffins, to suddenly the richest, most respected, and somehow most important people in the world?

Who is that old fart and why is she relevant?

I like how she was gonna take the elites to task and then proceeds to shit all over what 90% of Middle America enjoys like we are the freaks.

She is why Hillary lost.

>"liberals" are actually modern day Nazis

wtf i love liberals now

What holocaust?

The what?

As someone that's worked with actors l can tell you wholeheartedly
Every god damn one of them has an ego the size of the fucking moon
Doesn't matter if it some shitty highschool play or a show on tour
They all think they're the biggest thing since sliced bread

Liberals have always been Authoritarians, the more power they get, the more oppressive their methods until they have you at gunpoint. Genocides and purges always follow their ultimate ascension to control.
>> what was the French/Russian/Chinese/Cuban/Cambodian Revolution?

We dodged a bullet in November, thank God for the MAGA.

It's from this :
nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-03-02.html

I don't believe you.

Film acting is pleb as fuck. Get on the stage or gtfo

>How old were you when you realized that "liberals" are actually modern day Nazis?

>20

My sister went ballistic on me when I gave Bush a compliment after his speech in NY after 9/11. I started paying attention to the news for the first time in my life and disagreed with 99% of what the left was saying. They validate my views on a daily basis.

i'm not following

Damn that does describe liberals to a tee

The high road is packed dirt through the woods, many potholes, and more difficult to pass. But it'll get you to your destination more quickly and you will have enjoyed the journey, maybe even learned something along the way

Then there's the meryl streep. Paved nicely, paid for by you and others, but it's such a long and boring streep that you will have been on autopilot the whole time, probably texting whilst driving, and when you arrive you'll be too late to the reason you called it a destination in the first place

Because Meryl Streep is fucking delusional, lol, and thinks that Hollywood movies are some sort of example of "High art" when they're really just gutter trash

I mean I'm not a big fan of football and MMA either but hollywood is not exactly above them, if anything a lot of hollywood movies are significantly more childish and classless than your average football game or MMA fight

Yeah right. Nazis actually cared about the wellbeing of the fucking average German citizen. Liberals are modern day Bolsheviks.

The holocaust never happened but it should have and it will.

The same age that I grew out of communism - 12.