Your DAILY reminder that Sup Forums is a ZIONIST board...

Your DAILY reminder that Sup Forums is a ZIONIST board. We stand in solidarity with the State of Israel and the Jewish people!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkOy3Ftako
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Jews and the Japanese are superior, pajeets and Niggers are inferior, LGBT faggots are disease.

A FUCKING STAR

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
T
A
R

its not a star you wagon wheel man stars are round not pointy.

have some respect for toilet-using countries.

I do not stand with the Zionists.
Nor do I stand with the Jesuits.
I stand alone with the unknown.
May the hidden powers beyond this universe guide me.

stop breaking shabbat
youtube.com/watch?v=C2utUSJM-50

>A FUCKING LEAF
>A FUCKING STAR
>A FUCKING WHEEL

Of course we are a zionisw board. We voted in a Zionist stooge. He's controlled opposition but pol was too busy circle jerking to notice it. Hillary was only there to rile up the liberals, create false momentum. Only to give trump the presidency. They took the liberals and pointed them at russia and say go get it. They wanted to create false russian sentiments.

I Dont know how cucked russia is but that has to do with it. Same reason they assassinated that ambassador. They want to take down russia

Thx senpai

>zionisw
>We
>"pol"
>Trump is supposedly a Russian stooge and a Putin plant but at the same time he was elected to take down Russia

He has no ties to russia. They wanted to piss the liberals off to rally support to take action against them. There's a reason Soros has warrants in russia. Soros manipulates the liberals that's a given. Clintons campaign was one large psyop. The whole election was a giant shit show.

But Trump, and Republicans control the Senate, House and Presidency. How is having liberals attacking Russia gonna be effective in "taking them down"? Especially when the Bernie leftist end is anti-interventionist?

And Hillary, Rubio, Cruz, Jeb!, etc. were all pro-Israel.

Honestly Israel should be the 51st state, the first in the middle east.

That way we don't have rogue jews grabbing power all over the area. We can protect them without justifying all the money we currently spend on it. Just overall a good idea.

t. Shlomo Shekelbergstein

Israel should be located in Madagascar so they stop fucking around with Muslims, and the US shouldn't have anything to do with it, except preventing those "rogue Jew" shenanigans.

Fuck off Satan worshipper. Israel does not belong to the kikes and you all need to be gassed.

Their fucking holy book says they belong right where they are, actually they think they are owed a lot more land in the middle east. Theyre fucking parasites, hitler was right, and people need to wake up.
The fact that america is full of pro zion Christians is fucked up beyond belief.

I swear to god i'm gonna defect from this shithole.

Yeah I love zionists
I want to suck them and want them to fuck me

>zionists
>911
>nuff said

gross

youtube.com/watch?v=5LkOy3Ftako

An American against Israel is like a man betting against the horse he fed and paid for.
I'm glad Trump is in to help them along further, that fucking muslim anti-semite Obama is finished.

We're going to have to fight the war you're starting with those settlements aren't we?

America is the horse you retard. Isreal just syphons their resources and uses their military power. American zionists are the world's greatest cucks.

Correction: An American against Israel is like a man against the whore he fucked once years ago, but years later she keeps begging for money, harassing his family, causing problems at his job and home, while still demanding more even though he doesn't want to have to do anything with her anymore.

Fuck off kikes.

I don't see why you guys are getting angry.

Nothing wrong Israelis.
They're white, based and redpilled.
That is why Trump stands with, and supports, Israel - like all good white people do.
If you're anti Israel you're anti white.

This.

Shit I mean this.