Black people were doing quite well for themselves until the government declared war on drugs while simultaneously...

black people were doing quite well for themselves until the government declared war on drugs while simultaneously importing narcotics into black communities

then they arrested every black male that didn't die from gang violence, bastardizing a generation of blacks and reducing them to rubble.

why are you still racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
conservapedia.com/War_on_Drugs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_turtle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody here is that kind of 'racist', they just hate being cucked by a gang of chimps within goverment approval

Where can I get some pants like that guy on the left? Those look comfy.

They did okay because they imitated white people like monkeys, but now they have their own degenerate culture and will never imitate us again. They should be returned to the jungle.

>government declared war on drugs while simultaneously importing narcotics into black communities
>making things up on an anonymous Korean cartoon board
>it's 2016
>????? why tho?

>>making things up on an anonymous Korean cartoon board

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

No dude the government held them down and made them smoke crack xD

Peckerwoods had an ideal black minority and they still treat them like shit.

That's why I enjoy watching white bitches suck black dick - the ultimate symbol that they've made it.

>Nobody here is that kind of 'racist

cuck

conservapedia.com/War_on_Drugs

But you borrowed your culture too from the English, Romans, Italian, French, etc.

>faggot blames whitey for nignogs failings for the millionth time this week. Same as any other week.

You look at dicks whilst girls suck them? Nice hobby, faggot.

Why did all those upstanding black men start taking and selling drugs just because they were there though?

>somehow this is relevant

Here I'll do what you did and post something totally off topic:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_turtle

Damn they look dapper. I wish style was still like that desu. Also I'm not I just acknowledge the reality that there's racists in every group so it's to my own families detriment to not be in a majority in the land we with because it only takes one cunt from any group to stir the pot, ya dig?

I didn't say they borrowed our culture I said they imitated it. Niggers are not capable of understanding culture or being civilized.

The Jews want all races to hate each other more than they hate the Jews.

Thats why they fucking luv israel so much, build them walls and see everyone else kill each other. Its the Jew way

>black people were doing quite well for themselves until the Jews destroyed their culture with nigger rap
fixt

>Here I'll do what you did and post something totally off topic:

But that's on topic since the government brought in drugs to fund Contras in Nicaragua

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

You don't choose to imitate a culture. You just live in the manner that you're brought up. Also, it's not as though culture is exclusive to any one race or people.

But white people listen to rap and nothing happens to them.

>the government brought in drugs to fund

Well the thing is that they didn't.

I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Because they were denighed the possiblility of having a job and a family by LBJ war on poverty. Then they got caught up in Nixon's war on drugs by running into the CIA importing drugs. Now they are being forced to the muslum side of the fence by Obama's war on the middle class.

There are anecdotal story's of baskets of guns just showing up dumped in alleys of black neighborhoods in Chicago. Is it any wonder the black on black and the black on white murder rate is so high up in Chicago?

All along black men have MWGTOW the best way they know how. The elites don't want them. They have never wanted them.

The only people who really want these people are the muslums. The muslums are going like wild fire through the black community right now. When the muslums get done organizing, rearranging the black community, then you will have your race war with a well organized opposition that you have always wanted.

>black people are deterministic, morally inculpable automatons that can't be held responsible for their actions because they're not capable of choosing

Why so racist?

I like how you make that assumption based off of the clothing their wearing.

A little research will reveal that the black crime rate back then was very similar to the black crime rate today. Just because they wore fitting clothing doesn't mean they were productive society. They were niggers then, and they're niggers now. Nothing's changed.

OF COURSE black people are going to deal drugs, commit crime and engage in gang warfare when given the first opportunity OF COURSE it's our fault for giving them that opportunity OF COURSE OF COURSE

>nigros dindu nuffin
>they literally could not choose not to use drugs
>niggers cannot choose
>niggers are objects
Okay.

I wonder who introduced crack to black neighborhoods?

Plot twist,it was the (((CIA))).

Black families started falling apart in the 60s before the War on Drugs.

Disintegration of black families have had an immensely destructive impact on blacks as a whole in the US. But they have only followed a trend that affects all races. The difference is that blacks occupy a lower sociopolitical place than whites do so the collapse of family safety nets have hurt them a lot worse.

>people are deterministic, morally inculpable automatons that can't be held responsible for their actions because they're not capable of choosing
Fixed

>people are deterministic, morally inculpable automatons that can't be held responsible for their actions because they're not capable of choosing
This is what the left actually believes.

You're right OP, we've been fucking the black people since they arrived here in America. You know what? It's time for us to finally send them home.

If niggers were predestined to chimp out then we were predestined to give them drugs and be racist :^)