Shaun King: Why I Joined The Young Turks

youtube.com/watch?v=L8Xtjh3x9Qc

Anyone else excited for the addition of Shaun King to the Young Turks? What will his hire mean for progressive / anti-Trump media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY
youtu.be/qT-FLwwWZZQ
youtu.be/YLAy8aqSG7Y
youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means they're gonna be discredited further when it finally sticks that Talcum X is a white poser, and not actually black.

(((progressive)))

Good goy

Never trust the Jew agenda

I'm slightly shocked that that whole story died out when he claimed his mom was raped/had an affair. Does his family just not want to rat him out?

Didn't think Calcium X could stoop lower

both his parents and siblings have called him out

its hilarious that Rachel Dolezal got fucked on national television but Shaun didn't

Talcum x

He even puts on a black guy voice

Why should they? I probably cash in a lot and give some to them.

Someone should make video about talcum X joined young genocide deniers.

you would think that TYT would want to hire more minorities, they already have enough white men

Rachel was actually in charge of something and had some political weight

Talcum X is known only on twitter by Sup Forums and BLM for now

Break da chains, my nigga!

it's so fucking cringeworthy

this guy is making bank for LARPing as a fucking nigger

and he keeps towing the line for the left so they allow it

why did they hire a white male?

He looks like a spic.

>that right angle cut in to his buzzcut

KEK

>I'M BLAAAAAAAACK

5th talcum x thread today?

sage

Lmao how do black people fall for this?

They already hate lite brites speaking for the black community but they accept Shaun King? Really?

Obama did too.

Think about where Obama grew up.

Hawaii briefly, Indonesia, then Hawaii again, he goes to school in the north east, then goes to Chicago and does politics. Once he gets big, he pretends to be MLK, and alters his voice to sound like a southern black, despite nothing in his background that should make him sound this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY

I can't stop laughing at this shit

>Why I joined the young turks
>because I really fucking hate white people and want another megaphone in which I can shit all over working whites and poor rural whites.

Fuck Talcum X.

wtf how is that guy black?

you see niggers aren't good with dem wordz n shieet so they need a white guy, again, to do everything for them.

sage

He also writes for WaPo or whatever. I guess they don't care about his past as long as he brings the clicks.

Dylann Roof decided to shoot up the old black people in the church right around this point.

youtu.be/qT-FLwwWZZQ

its real in his mind

He's not

youtu.be/YLAy8aqSG7Y

cant wait for a fight to happen on camera and this guy going "IS IT BECAUSE I AM BLACK?"

I don't know much about the background of this alleged "black man."

Why is his face so messed up? He has like 5 huge and jagged scars on that ugly mug. Jesus.

>Jeffery
this keeps getting better

Is that what Malcom X wanted?

I'm a real fan of the meme when a shooting or terror attack happens we start pushing "White Supremacist Shaun King was the attacker."

>Why I Joined The Young Turks
To deny the armenian genocide, obviously.

Versus real voice

youtu.be/fItxli7-uU0

Must less bass, more nasal, relaxed he doesn't sound like an "orator".

Bernie Sanders also went through this though he doesnt change his voice, his speaking patterns were coached, and Hillary's also began to match Bernie, likely hired the same coach.

Wait that's an African American?

I think his brother already did

Talcum X is such a fucking joke lmao

Are the Young Turks falling apart?

>What will his hire mean for progressive / anti-Trump media?
Obviously a huge victory, I look forward to Talcum X leading TYT back to relevance

Calcium X.
I won't do what you tell me.

Sounds like male privilege senpai.

Being black wasn't his thing.

>911
Checked + keked

>Wait that's an African American?

Yes, our Blacks look like that. Did you think they were African dark? Ours don't look like new Swedes that culturally enrich the old Swedes

Talcum X as the man who killed Malcolm X:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Hagan
>he also went by the name of Talmadge X

Hopefully he makes the mistake of being caught out in the open, and gets hurt badly enough to serve as an example to others who might follow his path.

they got a fake black, because like most liberals they don't actually want to deal with a real black person

Malcom X would probably devote entire sermons to preaching against whitey Talcum X.

>tfw i'm a lot darker than him and I consider myself white

He got his ass kicked for trying to hang around blacks and he apparently tried to beat up some niglette over 8 bucks she owed him over a CD back in Kentucky or WV.

>Yes, our Blacks look like that. Did you think they were African dark?
I guess you haven't been to Flint Michigan lately, there are more Somalians and violent Haitians there than in all of Ontario

I don't know what it is about black people but when they shred each other over shit it's funny as fucking hell.

I have a friend who has about the same skin color and he makes racist jokes about niggers all the time.

It means you are a dumb faggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY
lmao, some nigger hates him so much she rants for 20 minutes

Please.

I lived in Chicago. I don't personally know how Haitians or Somalians act, other than through videos and SWEDEN YES threads, but it's hard to say who's worse.

Nothing red-pills quicker than working in a super market in Chiraq or listening to the gunfights at night.

Well Rachel Dolezal was the head of her cities NAACP or some shit. This guy was a fuckin pastor for a living and started posting about BLM on twitter..

>Moonman playing in the background of the video

what lol

>I don't personally know how Haitians or Somalians act
Well lucking for you, they account for almost all violent and gun crime in Ontario and Quebec, nothing compared to a Chicago friday night, but they are the fucking worst
>pic, a tourists guide to Toronto

Complains about white guy pretending to be black but uses a white avatar painted black, nice

let the sides hit the floor XD

>normies still believe he's black
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The founder and host of this show is an armenian genocide denier and Martin Luther Cream knows a thing or two about denial. He is a good pick.

Shit... how can us white bois even compete?

Continue pointing out that Jeffrey Shaun King is essentially parading around in blackface.

Blackface is a powerful trigger to normies.

>When confronted he did something that confirmed him to be a white male: He threw his mother under the bus

Ouch. That fucking hurt. Is that like a stereotype of white people, that we'd sell out our mothers? If someone told me to kill myself with a hammer or he'd kill my mother, I'd do it.

Anyway I'm starting to suspect that Shaun King is actually a Nazi who's just realized that if a fool and his money are easily parted, the same must be true x10 for niggers.

I posted that on the video, I genuinely don't understand how more black people aren't outraged.

He started being a nigger ever since high school, so its not just an act for money. I think he genuinely wants to be black.

>Malcom X was publicity against civil rights because of integration ideals
>Black nationalist
>Literally wanted to go back to Africa

Explain to me how he isn't, dare I say, our guy?

It's just cultural enrichment brah, nothing wrong here. I think it's just people like us who look at racist numbers and facts.

Their cultures are important to helping Canada become a better nation since Trudeau has said that you guys have no core identity. It's quite apparent that it's true since you aren't greeting your neighbors with murder.

In 2010-11, when I worked at a store, it was our fault when customers would Chimp the fuck out because of food stamp related issues. I've seen weaves fly, kitchen knives pulled, small riots in the lines, and babies and toddlers punched and slapped. I'm so glad I learned how to be a better person in a truly enriched society.

she's /ourmonkey/

Joining the Young Turds was a huge mistake, Talcum X just ended his gravy train.

>Shaun King is actually a Nazi who's just realized that if a fool and his money are easily parted, the same must be true x10 for niggers
That has to be the only explanation, either that or he really is a complete psycho off his meds

>Soros
>white

that facial hair is ridiculous

I know Shawn gets a lot of hate around these parts, but I think he'll actually make a great addition to the show. He's funny. He's got a voice for radio. He has an insight into communities that are rarely given a voice. All in all, I'm stoked. How about you?

Race like gender is fluid. Stop confining things in boxes.

>Talcum X joins The Young Turks
>man who lies about race joins group who lies about genocide
he's moving up in the world

lmao shaun king is the paragon of cuckoldry

KEK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

>Race like gender is fluid.
It is here in Ontario, about half the people I know that live on the injun reserve look white as hell, but it's probably one of the richest reserves in the country, go figure

fuck off

Nice to see another white guy on YT.

>Is that like a stereotype of white people, that we'd sell out our mothers?
We are jew-tier from their perspective, so I wouldn't be surprised.

>notorious white supremacist extremist Shaun King

blacks raised without father, blame father

whites raised without father, realize truth and blame mother

Cracker X

White Ass X

Bleach boy X

Checked. Also, part of the problem is that they seem to mistake us for jews.
They don't make the distinction, and as such ascribe the predatory behavior of the jews to all white people.

> Talcum X joins the libshit media gang.
He'll fit right in, and his relevance will only mean we have one more reason not to pay attention to TYT.

Let them have their echo chamber, OP, their clearly signposted echo chamber, where the normies can "REEE" about nazi frogs and fool themselves into thinking the blue pill is 'woke'.

Holy shit I knew he was a meme but I'd never heard him speak before. That black accent is so fake. This wigger is literally culturally appropriating black culture and they're thanking him for it.

Shaun King is /ourguy/ folks

>Shaun King can't dance

Typical. Niggers usually have enough confidence to dance to whatever the popular rap dance is. Wiggers on the other hand are insecure with themselves, freeze up when it comes to dancing because they mimic the black persona to fake confidence that they don't have with themselves so they can't express the confidence there is none to begin with.

Strip talcum x of his black mental reinforcement and what you have is a self hating lame white boi who is too insecure to embrace his real self. Fake it until you make it but unfortunately for him you can't fake skin color.

>and as such ascribe the predatory behavior of the jews to all white people.
I don't think the care who writes the cheque, as long as the gibs keep rolling in

Daily reminder that this is the chair of the Congressional Black Caucus.