Irony

While you spend days making posts on pol about the superior white race, real people, out there, are having sex and mixing their genes slowly. The white genes will disapear in a few decades.

How does it make you feel knowing that you can't stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i believe nature wont allow this to happen. white people is the only reason for this planet to exist

Technology has advanced to the point we can artificially create whatever race baby with whatever genetic traits you want.

So no one is going extinct.

If anything black people are getting BLEACHED.

But we CAN stop it.

Demographics can be changed. Genocide is an effective tool for social and biogenetic policy.

It happend several times in our history, yet we never lost a racewar and we should be able to use biological disease to wipe out the shitskins in the next one

Why would women want to artificialy create a beta white male with small cock when they can have a alpha black male with huge cock and the brain of einstein?

dont count your eggs before they hatch gook

>black people are getting BLEACHED

It seems that you have a previous experience with black cocks, canadian homo, perhaps your country "leader" have someting common to do with that?

>The white genes will disapear in a few decades.

no they wont we already have gene data banks

B-But muh cuck fantasy

White people deserve it.

Sure we can, kill the shitskins and the halfbreeds

>it's easier to create a genius brain than a big dick
Whites will just shoop horse dick dna into themselves

nature gives a shit of whatever happens with us
if anything it supports the strong and decided race

asians will be fine so civilization will go on

A FUGGING LEEF

women prefer blacks overall
get outside in the real world and witness it

I have 1/3 to 1/2 of my life behind me, so pretty indiferrent. Doesn't mean I will stop laughing at these people.

Forget about responsability.

The only way to make the white race survive is to stop being the ones that pay for the welfare. Knock up a white girl, get kids and live off welfare. Make more white babies + crash the system that the migrants depend on.

The end.

Women only prefer blacks in Canada and that's because you guys like to felate dogs. You guys like to felate dogs so much you passed a law about relating dogs. Really man? Why do Canadians love dog dick so much?

No they don't cuck, even black women don't like black men.
Meanwhile as a white guy I can get any race of woman easily.

Apartment people.

You can't even leave your seat

How does this make you feel?

This is why a racial war will start soon in Europe. Shitskins are weak, inexperienced and dumb

Exactly, neuter and sterelize them and have cheap labour but first remove their status of human beings

ahahah hilarous post
no seriously go outside and you will see
even mentionning dating ablack male makes a girl blushes

This is a meme and you're a loser

>even black women don't like black men.

That's were you're wrong.

You can´t, there is some kind of boycott against whites to not have families. In Spain most social services deny giving food/welfare to whites, small bussiness have to pay high taxes but they allow blacks and muslims to sell illegally because they are "trying to survive".
Also they apply the heteropatriarchy shit on whites only, then praise a traditional woman if it´s a muslim.

>Make more white babies

HA, if we do that they would attack us some way or another, like:

- Quit our kids
-Make us poorer
-Sterilice us

Right now they are pushing really hard the transexualism in WHITE children.

We should just pursue our traitors, send them to Africa.

We can get violent and stop it any time we want to leaf.

Its not a terribly big concern desu. Only about 5% of white people marriages include a dirt gener.

MODS

I have a couple or fake identities I use to donate sperm. All highly educated and such on paper.
I usually have a route I do, takes me trough multiple countries and let's me make roughly 130 donations.

I've been doing this for 8 years now. And doing the route weekly. I'm bad at math as my real IQ is closer to 80, but I figure by now I probably have a few thousand autist spawns.

I don't get paid, I live an easy life in my small forest cabin. But knowing how many uptight elitist people now have retard babies makes me so incredibly proud.

All you have to do to stop it is raise the education level of non-whites.
pic related

Literally reported you to Politi

I knew it. I fucking knew as soon as I saw the thread in the catalog, it was going to be a fucking leaf.
I'm not just joking around anymore, I want Canadians permanently fucking purged from this site.

She should be slaughtered and her lard should be used as lamp oil

This, if anything it's the negroid race which is and has been dying on a massive scale since the scramble for Africa.

I don't think about it OP.

I spend my time exposing the jewish parasite.

You smell just like one!

Timeline: History of the Jewish War Against the World

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html