This is the ideal woman for nu males. Let that sink in

This is the ideal woman for nu males. Let that sink in.

There is no ideal woman for nu males. They think they can make it work with love and love alone.

God that movie was so fucking bad and cringy.

> takes an uncropped screenshot of a YIFY 720p rip on his smartphone
> calls anyone out on anything

You're telling me you live in a first world country and yet you can't make sense of the most dumbed-down, practical, toyish technological device available?

OP isn't white
kys OP

k

hes probs a cumskin nigga

Yeah she'll take charge of my cock

What the fuck did you just say about me, weshfag? Screenshotting it saves time because I can delete it from the notification bar immediately after shitposting it. If I save the pic it adds like 45 seconds of work.

The animated series version of here was unironically the ideal woman
>bases her life around her love for her man
>loyal to him no matter what even if he tries to kill her repeatedly
>willing to literally lose her mind to relate to him better

So Whitney Houston was an ideal women to you?

>not on bbc
>ideal nu male woman

She's basically just the average women but extremely honest

Something about crazy makes my dick rock hard.

I don't know why. My every neuron and brain fiber tells me not to get involved with crazy, but my dick just says YES.

Man all the character in this film are full on cringe.
Nu males are attracted to cute faces they want to cum on but never will get any chance.
So put a qt13 slut with heavy slut makeup and fuck me clothes and you'll have any male wanting her despite personality flaws. Personality means very little seeing as though we live in such consumer, solitary, materialistic and depraved times.

t. MAYNE STREAM METEOR

literally have no idea what you're talking about

>So Whitney Houston was an ideal women to you?

she only fit if you liked to smoke crack

the ideal woman for nu males is one that would cuck them

Whatchu mean, esè

>They think they can make it work with love and love alone.

Actually, nu-males tend to be atheists so therefore they don't know what love is, therefore you are right they can't make it work on love alone

However as Catholic, you can make it work on love alone. The most meaningful relationship is a relationship which brings you closer to God.

Standards nigger.

not Sup Forums related topic at all

Funniest thing is that despite meany look and baseball bat she would still be wrecked by unarmed male of average build. Women power fantasies are so laughable.

No.
This is the girl that nu-males wish they could be.

god why do they all have the same dead soulless eyes?! FUCK I HATE THEM FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON! However i found his perfect match for a mate. lucky bastard. Its a shame he has no scrotum.

>tfw I have been a bearded biker degenerate for years and so were my parents.

>tfw nu-males, special snowflakes and hipsters are appropriating our culture, style and clothing.

It's depressing.

nu male faggots couldnt handle her. They'd wake up dead one day when she tired of them being spineless cunts

-Because atheists have no soul.

>you're among friends

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

If I wanted to fuck that, I'd just go to my kitchen

Why should I care about getting a woman when I need to focus on making more money and finding the best possible place to live.

>Fit body
>Dedicated to her man
>Ride or die bitch
>Murderously competent at violence

Yeah, you could do a lot worse.

Ooo is that a bit of a tasty crisp sandwich in the works lad?