When will we start violently attacking ANTIFA thugs?

Just got done watching the Milo protest... Needless to say I am triggered and want revenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=TatkXjk9Yc0

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2012/03/gary-north/how-to-bring-down-the-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I swear, this pic made me go "MY EYES" for just a second there.

What's wrong with it? You gay or something?

When we start attacking bigger fish.

What if he was?

You got a problem against gays or something?

No, but those nipples are a little too desaturated in their shade of pink.

just go and do it internetfag

Well, you'd have to be gay to not like the cutie in OP's pic

Anitfa losers mostly consist of homeless losers with nothing else to do and nothing else to lose. Think edgelords that smonk weed, don't wash their hair (so it becomes the disgusting mess they call "dreadlocks"), shower infrequently and usually either live on their parent's expense of live in a squatted house. Their affiliation is often not just communism (edgy) but also often anarchism (retarded and unstable state of social system). These faggots have literally nothing to lose, not even a family or a job or an education.

All I'm saying is, these kids have too much free time an nothing to lose (they don't have anything worthy of mention). Unless you can find a very large far-right group that has nothing to do and is motivated by the sheer lack of meaningful life, not much other than some skinheads will go against them.

>reverse image search
>/cuckquean/ - Interracial Cuckqueaning thread.

there is no peace

I've hung around these idiots.

They want a fight. Don't give them it. Counter protesting with effective messaging is the most productive you can do.

Antifa encounters?

>go to my local park to walk around and unwind
>see a group of maybe 9-12 fatties all walking around together in a tight bunch
>smells like fucking black n mild's from 30 feet away
>decide to take different trail
>later, go to the direction they went in
>refugees welcome stickers on historic ruins
>(my city) ANTIFA scratched into signs
>more antifa stickers stuck in random places

I ended up walking around way more than I wanted to, looking for these goddamn stickers to take down.
>put their refugee welcome sticker onto the park dumpster

And all those obnoxious girls that dress like a fucking young Justin Bieber with boy clothes and short hair. Need to be smacked.. Want to act like a male, get treated like one. Pathetic.

?????????????????????????????????????

Why would you even care about some sodomites protesting a sodomite? Let them eat each other out until they die from the gay plague.

Best post. They have nothing to lose and that's why they're effective as they are.

They hide behind the banner of fighting hate. If they're arrested, they win. If they shut anything down they win.

We should really figure out how to make them lose, more importantly how to demoralize and shame them.

But what if they are just beaten to a bloody mess? Is that really what they want?

>>put their refugee welcome sticker onto the park dumpster

I like your style

>38 minutes
cliffs pls i have a life

could you be more obvious?

Sup Forums is a board of peace. we expect to change reality to manipulation of reality and memetic warfare, not with violence.
go find someone else to fight.

>SHUT IT DOWN

Good job.

>They want a fight. Don't give them it.

This pretty much. They don't give a shit about politics apart from a few catchphrases and demonizing anyone to the right of center.
They are thugs who wanna brawl, leave them be and watch them cannibalize themselves when they have no one to lash out against.

well yeah, they're faggots.

Jesus christ, I've been on nofap for 2 months, and this fucking board is making my life hell. I may quit Sup Forums forever

Yeah don't watch it all, it is essentially some guy filming whilst Communist retards keep pushing into him and stuff.

Who is this fluid druid? Image search brings up threads with only the pic and neither name or other pics

There is no peace with liberals italiabro

>uncut
>clips

>Jesus christ, I've been on nofap for 2 months, and this fucking board is making my life hell. I may quit Sup Forums forever

I apologize sincerely.

I'm thinking of having stickers made which are transparent and just have a red X or cross on them so I can stick them over the Antifa crap so people see they are opposed, instead of never knowing there was even a sticker there.

But I'm sure you guys could think of something better? something more mocking perhaps, or a word or something I could stick in front or behind it to mock the ANTIFA name?

It seems like antifa is more of a european problem because in america they'd get shot for chimping out at rightwing people

write a "G" at the end of their stickers

lewrockwell.com/2012/03/gary-north/how-to-bring-down-the-system/

We already have their playbook, Rules for Radicals isn't just for butthurt hippies. One of the best things to do isn't to beat them up, but disrupt their meeting places by using all the existing laws possible. The Safety Squad threads was a good start. There are plenty of other methods that could be used to effectively neutralize the threat.

I NEED NAMES OP. MY DICK NEEDS MORE OF THIS

Gingers.

yes

cuckqueaning is actually alright because its far more natural

NOPE NOPE NOPE

I'M NEVER JACKING OFF AGAIN, SCUM

>When will we start violently attacking ANTIFA thugs?
You just prove how bad fascists really are by using intimidation through violence like it's any kind of solution.

Btw, what does Milo's cock taste like?

That is extremely hard to watch. So many people there need helicopter rides.

RWSS really butt flustered them they didn't know how to respond.

>Milo
Shame they did not kidnap him and disappear him

Sick oi that faggit.

>I'm thinking of having stickers made which are transparent and just have a red X or cross on them so I can stick them over the Antifa crap so people see they are opposed, instead of never knowing there was even a sticker there.

I like this idea.

Sorry, no names. I would like the names also. I just picked up these two images from Sup Forums recently.. I try not to keep a Sup Forums image folder in case it gets found, but for these two images I felt compelled to save a copy, at least for a few days.

THIS

Antifa and CTR wants to make all right-wing to be violent just to use retarded argument that we are the violent ones and that we shouldn't have any rights
And that they only spread freedom, so it's only our fault
And that they are progressive ones and that left has monopoly on empathy
And that all right-wing is evil

I get so much angry because of it, but they want to provoke race war just to shift blame on us
I don't know what to do else just than to prepare for what's coming, hoping that race war will be started by muslims or niggers

Filthy dumb
antifa scum

>Milo

We are through with you people, you want to get violent with us? Try and intimidate us? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You don't know whats coming.

Indeed.

Do you have more of this stuff, OP? This is probably the highest quality and cleanest stuff i've seen. At this point that's hotter than the tits for me

Disgusting, she looks like a pig

I couldn't stomach much of that video of children who were never disciplined, but there was one guy holding up a sign that read THIS PROTEST IS A RALLY FOR TRUMP 2020.

wonderful. fucking hilarious.

children like these and the MSM seem to want Trump to get 8 years in office.

it's a lot like how the hated and despised Richard Nixon got elected after blacks rioted in every major city and the anti-war protesters shut down all the liberal college campuses.

>They are thugs who wanna brawl, leave them be and watch them cannibalize themselves when they have no one to lash out against.
You should still be prepared to defend yourself against this scum if you're engaged in political activities or the like IRL, there is absolutely no reason for anyone on this board who claims to be redpilled to not be at the gym and learning to defend themselves

>I don't know what to do else

Finally the payback for you getting your independance eternal mountainjew

Or, you can make a stamp with [NOT] and use it on every sticker you come by. Refugees [NOT] welcome. More time efficient.