Bin that fucking knife NOW

How many more British citizens are going to lose their precious lives at the end of one of those remorseless killing machines?

How many more children are going to live in fear when they walk the streets, not knowing where the next knife attack is coming from?

In light of the recent Hammer attacks upon our police force we have instituted a ban upon all forms of Blunt Force Trauma Weapons.

SLEDGEHAMMERS KILL NANAS.
KNIVES TAKE LIVES.

Other urls found in this thread:

birminghammail.co.uk/news/knife-surrender-bin-unveiled-outside-9781735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who defends himself with a fucking knife nowadays?
the nigger will shoot you first, the spic will shoot you first and the muslim will explode you first

>be living in the uk
>go to wash hands
>turn on the hot faucet
>so hot it burns my skin off
>turn on the cold faucet
>comes out as freezing water that forms icicles in my hands
>run outside to get some help from an officer
>arrested because he mistakes them for knives

Can't own firearms unless it's a hunting rifle and you're a member of a hunting club, and then only for purposes of hunting.

We have banned guns and bombs here.

this. Knives are pretty much useless for self defense in comparison to other small weapons/weapon-ish objects

>Free Bible!
Hold the phone, I can get a FREE Bible if I bin that knife? Sounds like a deal.

Doesn't look like you even have to do the first part, just say you did.

So do Chavs actually bin their guns and knives or is the Salvation Army UK just wasting their money on those modified OP Shop bins?

Anyone who has a life has binned their knife, can't you read the bin??

Christ I hate london

>averagebriton.jpg

fake news

thats probally birminghm

Bin quotes Quran 5:32, but not 5:33:

>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

yep found article
birminghammail.co.uk/news/knife-surrender-bin-unveiled-outside-9781735

For anyone scared of carrying a knife, here is the thing you have to ask yourself. The UK is getting more and more violent every day, mainly because people are coming in from 3rd world hell holes where human life has no value.

If some immigrant guy attacks you, to kidnap you and use you for his sex slave for the next 10 years. Would you prefer to have that knife and risk prison, or take that 10 years as a sex slave and regret it all that time?

You don't know what someone is going to do, it's nice to have the option even if you don't use it.

Any urban area in this country is cancerous

How do you people cut your food?

They are allowed plastic knifes only inside the house.

We take our food down to the police station to have a specially trained and sanctioned officer cut up our meals for us.

As an atheist the free Bible sounds like the best part of this shit deal.

>mfw brits have an elevator for going up and an elevator for going down

I think more brits could easily die from knifings.