Sup Forums: I DON'T TRUST THE CIA WHICH IS MADE OF UP OF MY COUNTRY'S MOST TALENTED AND PATRIOTIC CITIZENS

>Sup Forums: I DON'T TRUST THE CIA WHICH IS MADE OF UP OF MY COUNTRY'S MOST TALENTED AND PATRIOTIC CITIZENS

Why did you allow the Jew to turn you against the greatest intelligence agency in the world? Which happens to work for and be employed by American citizens?

*bonus question:
How many of you ACTUALLY believe you are smart/dedicated/patriotic enough to ever even be considered for it's ranks?

If you believe you are then why don't you join and actually read some raw, global, classified information?

Oh right, you work at Burger King haha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhroz1tvk-A
news.vice.com/article/the-cia-just-declassified-the-document-that-supposedly-justified-the-iraq-invasion
globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Operation paperclip.
/thread/FPBP

I heard that this agency was started and funded by drug running. How is the CIA good, or ever good?

>MADE OF UP OF

5:52-7:00
youtu.be/XHl1JnQoIWQ

>The primary purpose for Operation Paperclip was for the U.S. to gain a scientific and military advantage in the burgeoning Cold War, and later Space Race, between the U.S. and Soviet Union. By comparison, the Soviet Union were even more aggressive in recruiting Germans

Does that seem bad to you?

>I heard that

From whom exactly?

FAKE NEWS

Communist

Traitor

Only sensible post of the thread.

>CIA
>not working for Jews

Pick one and only one.

What FUCKING moron HAS believed our government agencies? Your a sucker if you have trusted them since the 1940.

90% sure OP is cia

Iran contra
youtube.com/watch?v=Yhroz1tvk-A

I value truth and honesty.

Shadows and Secrets is the realm of Jews...

Has the CIA ever done anything other than harming US civilians with lethal drug / psychological testing, creating falseflags against US servicemen / civilians, overthrowing democratically elect governments or lie about WMDs to start wars?

>Does that seem bad to you?

The trouble was the Soviets used to cure the SS problem with a few hundred grains of lead, the Americans thought they were curing it with a few hundred thousand dollars. The reality was that the the US intelligence was infiltrated and basically taken over by fucking Nazi's.

>Saddam has WMD's we need to save the children!

t. CIA

They're so trustworthy OP

The Founders made it to be a point to never fully trust your government. Only enough to get things done. But the moment things get too sketchy? We have all the tools to reform it, by the ballot, or the bullet. If we're not meant to trust our elected officials fully, what makes you think I'll trust some slimy bureaucratic agents who are known for selling drugs, and experimenting on this nation's civilians? Spirit of '76 will never die chump.

That really seems like something the Director of the CIA would say in front of the President, his cabinet, aides, and reporters.

Makes sense huh?

Yea yea. I'm on my phone at work forgive me pls.

Can't watch, at work.

Summarize it.

>implying that wasnt Bush and Cheney denying reports until they found one they liked

Heated dialogue between ex-CIA, Michael Scheuer, and the House Homeland Security Committee in 2013. Michael expresses clear discontent with Israel, and is aggressively, repeatedly asked if the rest of the CIA feels the same way.

Is this one reason why CIA are in the crosshairs right now?

>wake up
>put on suit and tie same as everyday
>think about what I'm doing with my life on the drive to work
>ride elevator down 30 levels to correct floor
>go to morning briefing
>get to cubical
>turn work computer on
>authenticate
>open internet explorer
>shitpost on Sup Forums in accordance to the briefing
>look at mug
>CIA
>mfw I wanted to be James Bond and I'm shitpost info on the internet

Michael Scheuer is based as fuck and a realist on Israel.

The reaction from the senastors should tell you all you need to know about who controls your senate.

dat pic

/thread

Bog?

Fuck you CIA

The CIA was not around when the Nazis were in power. My god...No wonder Trump will be our president.

news.vice.com/article/the-cia-just-declassified-the-document-that-supposedly-justified-the-iraq-invasion

inb4 Vice

I know but it was the first google result

>Thirteen years ago, the intelligence community concluded in a 93-page classified document used to justify the invasion of Iraq that it lacked "specific information" on "many key aspects" of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction (WMD) programs.

The CIA's is saying what they want it to say. In two month when the power brokers in intelligence will realign according to changes in government, they could easily write a report about how there is no proof of Russian connection and it could have been anyone. The reports we are seeing now are not based on proofs but on the subjective (expert) opinion. They don't know that Russians did it but the think that it might be them. In two month they could think otherwise.

>allow the Jew to turn you
Haha great post. YOU were the ones 'turned by the jews' in 1945 and you're so stupid you don't even know it.

How are those ISIS airdrops coming along?

>doesn't understand why information is classified

Actually no. Their mission statement is to destabilize and weaken their home country.

Where thier friends and families live.

Why eliminate something that was effective when you can put it to your own use?

>it's that simple

>Only enough to get things done.
This is what CIA does.

These are not the type of discussions that can be had and revealed in a public forum.

>actually doing something to advance the interests of my country

>trusting CIA

FUCKING CIA

you are such a fucking retard

globalresearch.ca/a-timeline-of-cia-atrocities/5348804

>PATRIOTIC
I whole hearthly doubt this, not even once in my life I've thought of the CIA as patriotic
Maybe Homeland Security, FBI or the fucking NSA but the CIA? they just seem like a really scum independent entity abusing of USA's strenght to do what they want

Operation Gladio
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Paperclip
Iran Contra
Destroying an entire continents democratically elected governments
Dark Alliance
"IRAQ HAS WMDs GOYIM!"
>W-Why don't you trust an organization with a decades long track record of subverting democracy, influencing the media, and violating human rights?

>the greatest intelligence agency in the world
That would be GCHQ.

The only two saving ideas are the directors political games are just that and trying to save Dem party.

or

The big picture was to cut Russia oil off from Europe so they could pressure them into globalism and joint "NATO" to fully de-nuke.

After that surround China with missile defense till they also join NWO, -Fin-.

Fuck off, spook.

>they could easily write a report

This is how I know you don't know what you're talking about.

It's not that "easy" to falsify data AND THEN convince dozens of people to go along with your bogus report.

You forgot the worst

MKULTRA

Literally killing and torturing innocent US civilians

>These are not the type of discussions that can be had and revealed in a public forum.
boo hiss

The CIA was formed with the help of British Intelligence, not the Nazi. how do you people have such a poor grasp of history?

he taked the bogpill

Ok Agent Smith take it easy

>MK ultra

>Oh right, you work at Burger King haha
fuck you, asshole. it isn't easy or glamorous, but it's an honest living, working at the burger king.
I'm proud to be a master of the specialty board, serving up chicken tendercrisp sandwiches and 10 piece nuggets for only $1.49.
Why does the CIA disparage hard working Americans who only want you to have it your way?

So what, in your opinion, is the role of the CIA in our government?

You're smart.

>If you believe you are then why don't you join and actually read some raw, global, CLASSIFIED information?

I covered that with the "violating human rights" bit

What do you mean falsify data? There are no data in the reports they published already. Only accusations. They showed us nothing and maybe they have nothing. From what they show us it was ordinary phishing hack so there might not be many tracers left behind. They are accusing Russians just because they feel like it must have been them. And when the government changes they might stop feeling that way.

Also
> Implying that the current reports are not bogus

I hae no idea, what is the purpose of the CIA nowadays when NSA and FBI seem to do the job already? CIA just looks like a corrupt entity that works in favor of god knows who
It sure doesn't look like they are protecting the american people

well part of the CIA has become politicized and isn't making any damn sense,

they lost the election, man up and get back to work

this might actually be the stupidest a fucking fellow burger ever was on this board. way to go idiot

>for it's ranks?
>it is ranks
burger education

>From whom exactly?

senior officials within the intelligence agency

let's talk about the greatest drug operation in US history and other exploits of Colonel Oliver North

kek CIA is evil itself

>The CIA was not around when the Nazis were in power.

it was OSS

OP appears to be part of the Domestic Faggotry arm of the CIA.

And he seems to be really fucking good as his job. Good work OP.

The CIA turned its back against us (white people). If they hadn't done this, I'd support the shit out of them. They need to stop fucking white countries (including Russia) and start formulating a plot to unite us all under one banner already.

If they do this, they'll have the undying gratitude of whites for the rest of human history.

Are going to forget that the CIA injected US Citizens with STDs and all those LSD experiments on people?

>British Intelligence, not the Nazi

same thing, royal family made a ton of money off the nazis, IBM and Henry Ford also, a ton of european and american elites made all the money off the nazis

Righto. CIA founded in 1947.

>The CIA turned its back against us (white people).

most of what they do is to kill and enslave dark skinned people

CIA are the Jews. FBI are the good guys.

Because the CIA right now literally is the Jews, faggot.

FBI is still somewhat based.

CIA meet FBI.

Here's something you don't know:

If you have the appropriate clearance and a need to know, you can read it!

>
>There are no data
Do you believe we would impose sanctions, expel officials, and close buildings if there was no data and we weren't absolutely sure about this?

>They showed us nothing
Do you understand the concepts of sources and methods and why we (and every nation on the planet) classifies certain information?

>there might not be many tracers left behind
Or maybe... there was.

>just because they feel like it
>unironically believing governments take action against one another "just because they feel like it"
Are you 12?

>when the government changes they might stop feeling that way
Seems unlikely since Trump has recently agreed that Russia was the culprit.

Why do they think fancy bear and cozy bear are russian for certain? The articles just accuse them of being put out by their goverment because of other countries that were supposedly hacked using the same exploits but does not tie any hard evidence. Remember the Iran nuclear facilities hack? That was the US for sure right?

>So what, in your opinion, is the role
>Do you believe we would impose sanctions, expel officials, and close buildings if there was no data and we weren't absolutely sure about this?
Yes. It wouldn't be the first time we did so either.

The purpose of the NSA is to be the greatest signal and digital collection and analyzation force in the world.

The purpose of the FBI is investigation and prosecution of domestic crime.

The purpose of the CIA is the advancement of US interests globally.

The vast majority of people in the intelligence communities voted for Trump. Including myself.

I understand that they've been toppling governments of the darks, but they've aligned with the Dems (who have a ridiculous amount of social sway at the moment and do nothing but vow to wipe out the white man).

They've aligned with them and forsaken us. I preferred old school CIA, not new-school CIA.

>didn't read
Always ignore multiple repliers

Well if I am close then the last 6 years have been an incredible mess...

Let's play devils advocate, why the hell run HRC, plenty of others were sure bet (I guess hind site 20/20)

Trump can be reasoned with, I am sure if you had pitched let him try de-nuke and it did not work he would let you continue operation pipeline.

The domestic anti-Trump effort is a disaster, you went way overboard and drew attention to the oddity of the attack volume. The attention drew people like me that read everything and not you have a swarm of nationalists to contend with.

Like I said hind sight 20/20, but damn...

Sure let's talk about it.

What's your opinion on the matter?

They don't give a shit about race only about the country.

You're retarded. They have entirely different jobs.

You clearly know nothing about either.

>why do they think
They've been linked to Russian intelligence agencies multiple times and the NSA probably intercepted communications between them.

>CIA patriotic
I think you need to think about what kind of patriotism it is and what it might motivate them to do. They planned a false flag terror attack in Florida as a causus belli against Cuba that would have killed several hundred Americans. If they see Russia or anyone else as a threat they'll lie to the American people to ensure sentiment is behind whatever they intend to do. You have to think for yourself whether you're ok with that. I am ok with the methods but often disagree with the goals or assumptions that are upstream of the goals. Do you see Russia as an existential threat? No? The CIA seems to. Their actions are informed by this and are often more radical than most Americans are comfortable with. It's also important to remember intelligence agencies' relevance (as well as the military's) depends on constant conflict, tension and warfare. They are not purely altruistic. They need an enemy, a threat to get funding.

>Patriots
>lied on several occasions causing bloody wars to further whatever their bullshit agenda is at the time

>gulf of Tonkin
>WMDs in Iraq
>NSA doesn't spy on Americans
>we don't torture
>we don't torture that much
>Russia hacked the election
>Russia tried to influence the election

Tell me a time the intelligence community wasn't lying to us? Better yet, tell me why a spy organization would tell you anything that's not psyops?

>they've aligned with the Dems
Tell me why you think this.

???

???

>They don't give a shit about race only about the country.

That's my problem. The demographic of our country is changing to radically. When that happens, the very nature of our country is going to change along with it.

The most law-abiding citizens (whites, according to crime statistics anyways) are being replaced and our country can no longer reproduce enough to replace itself (or its ideals). We'll end up being Mexico 30 years from now if nothing's done to reverse this fast and the CIA won't have any pull at all (aka, it's in their best interest to keep the countries identity it was founded with).

If you trusted the CIA past the age of 15 you should be classified as mentally retarded

They work beyond the law consistently, show an arrogance that is incredibly worrying and unhealthy for an agency supposedly for the people, they work to help control the American populous.

>probably
How are they linked to russian intelligence agencies? Technical details.

>Tell me why you think this.

I'd say it's for several different reasons. The first being because the Democrats want to things specifically that I'm sure the CIA would love: To get rid of our first/second Amendment.

Also, I can't find it at the moment (the video with that CIA spook denouncing Trump or whatever and siding with Hillary on some late night talk show or whatever).

Right now, the Dems hold social sway in addition to wanting to do the previous things I've mentioned. The CIA doesn't care about the actual state of being within the country, they just care about power. So, they'd be much more inclined to support them, than say some sort of NatSoc group like the "alt-right" or whatever.

I just keep thinking "What would I do if I were them and I didn't care about morals or about saving the white race". That's what I come up with every single time.

>They planned a false flag terror attack in Florida as a causus belli against Cuba that would have killed several hundred Americans
All sorts of things are brought to the table. As you can see they don't always come to fruition if they are too radical.

Why do you think the CIA does the things that it does?

Tell me why a spy organization would mislead its own people and weaken its own government.
inb4 Jews

The CIA is friends with the CIA and if something bad happens they leave and take their family's with them, you tard. You require 0 loyalty to America to be able to keep your family safe with CIA connections.

The CIA gets things done but does so sketchily.
Id say that even if a government should have agencies outside of the law, that once these agencies hit a point where there is such low trust in them they can no longer be effective and because of that must be dismantled. You and I can argue about trusting in agencies like this in general, but as of right now the CIA has become incompetent and not able to be trusted. They will never gain that trust back, whether they should or not.

>shitposting on Sup Forums about how the CIA is great
>advancing the interests of my country

You do realize the harder you try to make us like you the more we will hate you....Or...Is that the point?

>Sells guns to the Mujahadeen in the 80's
>so we can fight them in 90's and 2000s
>Super patriots.

There has rarely been a confluence of such intelligent people doing tremendously stupid shit in all of history.

Oil money and departmental budget you fucking dunce. Can you imagine how unlimited the CIA budget was back during the cold war. How much money they make from back door deals during wars? If we have nobody worth spying on then they get budget cuts. So they're desperate for war. Guarantee the CIA killed that ambassador as an attempt to get Russia to attack Turkey, a NATO member.

Now answer my question. When have they ever told the truth? If it's true, it's classified. Everything else is in an effort to control public onion and justify wars.

Dingus, please provide proof you are part of the IC.

Racial demographics are not the CIA's job. They only deal with foreign shit.

Who is they?

Everyone in the agency?

>technical details
Do you know why certain information must remain classified?

>want to things specifically that I'm sure the CIA would love
Such as?

The rest of your post confuses me. The CIA didn't endorse either candidate. I'm not sure what your point is.

Hi CIA !

This Trump thing is such a huge catastrophe for America that the eventual US response will be on par with the internment of the Japanese or the macarthy era. It's the sort of thing that ends 1st and 4th Amendment protections.
We have been living relatively influence free of the intelligence community, they mostly invested in foreign not domestic propaganda and intel. Now you can expect explicit propaganda to return. Once Comey is gone, the FBI will begin going after pro-Trump individuals, by releasing compromising materials. Expect agents to post honeypot threads on Sup Forums, bait people into making threatening statements, and arrest them despite any proxies they try to use.
Wouldn't be surprised if the NSA and CIA began to track paid foreign propaganda posters and retaliate against them. I'm not in favor of any of this stuff as it means the death of democracy. But if you don't think it will happen, you're more optimistic than me.

>The vast majority of people in the intelligence communities voted for Trump. Including myself.
Baseless rumors are fbi is divided to the point of internal conflict over recent politics. Is there a similar dynamic occurring in the CIA? kek or is this kind of paranoia a training requirement?

>WHICH IS MADE OF UP OF MY COUNTRY'S MOST TALENTED AND PATRIOTIC CITIZENS

Hi CIA, looking for more fan fiction to publish?

CIA has been stacked with Islamic insiders by Obama.

I started my career at Corry Station about 8 years ago.

What about you?

--

Have to go take care of some shit now but will be back in around an hour if thread is still alive.

They can at least give the details to software developers that work with the goverment so they can fix their shit. But they have already relased the methods, and they did so for the iran nuclear hack, which had zero-day ones. 14 year olds are going to hack the dnc again now. It's not like it was cutting edge. Classified my ass.

>Such as?

My bad, been up all night and I'm tired, let me rephrase my answer.

I believe the CIA supports the Democratic Party because the Democratic Party seeks to accomplish two things the CIA would like to see happen. Those two things are:

- Democrats want to remove our Second Amendment (Under the guise of "gun control", safety, and it being an outdated amendment).

> I believe the CIA would like this.

The second thing the Democratic Party wishes to accomplish is, the removal of our First Amendment (under the guise of combating "hate speech").

Both of those things would benenfit the government as well as the CIA. Also, the CIA hasn't outright vouched for a political candidate this past election, but they made themselves more than clear about where they stood.

The thing about all of this is, people within the CIA don't care about the moral state of being within our country, nor about the demographic change within our country (even though they could probably do things that might change this). With that being the case, I can see why they'd side with the Democrats over the far right.

>I don't trust the secret police
>HURR DURR YOU'RE A FUCKING RACIST SHITLORD TERRORIST

fuck off CIA, no one loves you anymore, you never asked about bane
Also, you guys have a propesity not just for evil, but wasteful evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
you guys are fucking useless now.

Didnt the CIA flood neighborhoods with narcotics? Werent they wrong about saddam's nukes?

You can trust the CIA to be the CIA and in the end they are concerned with one thing, protecting the US. The morals and ethics will go out the window to accomplish that goal, you can count on it. Beyond the US their only other goal would be self preservation, again without morals or ethics.

Trump was stupid enough to challenge goal two and he may have been an idiot enough to unwilling participate in goal one.

>in the end they are concerned with one thing, protecting the US
I honestly do not understand why the people here don't grasp this.

I trust them enough to neutralize Trump