I've been on Sup Forums for more then a decade now and have noticed some of my favorite boards declining in post...

I've been on Sup Forums for more then a decade now and have noticed some of my favorite boards declining in post quality. I remember when Sup Forums, /fa/, /fit/, Sup Forums, and countless others used to be engaging to post on. now they are a shell of themselves and Sup Forums; a historically poor board with poor memes has risen in quality over the last two years. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php
articles.chicagotribune.com/1987-02-09/news/8701100820_1_sexual-abuse-school-for-brilliant-children-finders
docslide.us/documents/finders-cult.html
nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/10512203/Former-BBC-boss-Mark-Thompson-lied-over-Savile-evidence-Nick-Pollard-claims.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10114694/US-state-department-accused-of-covering-up-prostitution-investigation.html
mccaininstitute.org/donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0FN3TB_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you pressed the internet explorer icon and immediately had access to a web browser on hundreds of professionally made websites that had little to no ads

>Implying /mu /fa/ /fit/ and Sup Forums were ever good
Fucking useless meme boards

I found Sup Forums in 2016. It changed my life.

1 Realized US and EU news are government propoganda
2 Use Sup Forums to find real news
3 Realized US government is powerless to CIA
4 Realized NWO is the biggest threat to the world

And I would appreciate OP, as an old oldfag, if you could let me know what else I should know. Only months ago I was the most normal of normies who had stopped voting because I thought it didn't matter. Now I have a twitter account where I'm a young liberal lady with the intent of occasionally throwing out a red-pill without blowing my cover.

PS I was born in the 60's. Finding Sup Forums was eye opening and very painful.

>taking Sup Forums seriously

This is a satire board. Only people taking things seriously are newfags and edgelords

> Use Sup Forums to find real news

seriously ?

Drugs

i agree , they were never good

No one tells newfags to lurk more.

Lot of shills out right now. Must be trying to create divisiveness before inauguration day happenings.

Broadband was a mistake

at best it is a source of information which balances out the torrent of liberal brainwashing in the msm, but other than that its tin foil garbage

>and Sup Forums; a historically poor board with poor memes has risen in quality over the last two years. What happened?

your brain damage has worsened

Don't take what you read here too seriously, there is a lot of legitimately crazy people here. Also Russian shills like to push conspiracies.

Keep doing this though. You're doing gods work.

Sup Forums showed me these things.

indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php

articles.chicagotribune.com/1987-02-09/news/8701100820_1_sexual-abuse-school-for-brilliant-children-finders

docslide.us/documents/finders-cult.html

not only that , Sup Forums is full of propaganda or shilling for different parties (UKIP , FN , GOP , etc ...)
people saying Sup Forums is a reliable source of information is laughable.

> muh redpill

LOL

Sup Forums showed me this

nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html

>nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html
Human trafficking the DC area is nothing new.

I should have clarified that I scan Sup Forums then research/verify before I believe.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/10512203/Former-BBC-boss-Mark-Thompson-lied-over-Savile-evidence-Nick-Pollard-claims.html

Sup Forums showed me this

if you believe Sup Forums too much it fries your brain

Sure it's not new. The point is, us normies had no idea.

In a nutshell?

>Sup Forums, /fa/, /fit/, Sup Forums
Bread and circus for times when life is easy and barely any struggle available. Indulge in useless hedonism.

Now the US gets flooded with mexicans, Biden wants an "unrelentless stream of immigration" and Europe is dying too, hence no bread and circus is good enough to derail your attention from that existancial threat. As a result, people switch to

>Sup Forums

do deal with this problem, i.e. get more knowledge and stop being part of the problem but part of the solution..... THE FINAL SOLUTION

Better cool that nationalism, kraut.

indeed, but ive been here since it was /new/, theres something compelling about the place, mainly because it can be fucking hilarious

Is there evidence to refute these claims?

Yes, the satire and complete freedom is like a dessert oasis. Add the the occasional bit of mind-blowing information and now I'm hooked.

Yes, where are these proofs?

You never went to the good boards, like Sup Forums and /k/.

There is plenty of evidence that our government is complete shit. Sup Forums was eye opening for me.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10114694/US-state-department-accused-of-covering-up-prostitution-investigation.html

Lefty mods took over those boards.

The best thing this site has going is it's nonrestrictive rules on speech and that's the first thing to go when SJW's take over.

yes , i have to agree , it's a very funny place.

listen , in France we know about these brothers , their faces are like that because of multiple surgeries (not failed , the result was intended) , they are pseudo-scientists , they wrote some stuffs as scientists , none of the thing they wrote are of importance , maybe strangers thinks they are very present in the medias , well it's false , since few years you rarely hear anything about them , medias lost their interest for them , it stopped (*as in moking them) being funny.

Sup Forums thinking they're behind something big is pretty funny , maybe this board is trolling itself this time too.

also the rare TV interview they had were never at peak hours or during the evening , it was always at a time where people are working and only the old people are in front of TV.

if they didn't perform surgery to look like monsters the first thing Sup Forums would say would be :
>literally who

the bigger the lie , the better.

Most of you are oldfags? Can you even imagine how I felt when I found Sup Forums?

Before - hot dogs and apple pie with 4th of July parades
After - I live in a country where the media is government controlled

>mfw i've only just noticed the Jew in that pic

Every board was and is shit, sometimes something intresting happens but in general its not worth digging shit so much to find treasure but hey how else i would spend my time.

The same thing that tends to happen in protected environments happens on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /sci/, /lit/ are protected markets with set regulations.
Sup Forums on the other hand is the literal free market of ideas that philosophers ejaculate to every day. You can find everything here, from redpills on the Jews and globalism to how to be a father, from Christian generals to Syrian generals (which do a better job of reporting the war than actual media outlets in the West), from posting degeneracy and discussing it to actively operating against them.

And this place isn't a hugbox. Whenever Alex Jones gets posted, there's people claiming he's controlled opposition. PJW and Cernovich are the alt-right figureheads to the world, but here we see a closet faggot with an Asian girlfriend and a has-been lawyer who cucked himself to a Persian, both trying to establish their brands at the cost of the truth, with varying degrees of success.
Not that everyone agrees with that here.

This place is the least regulated forum of the entire Internet. No wonder it's only getting better.

It's not government controlled it's just heavily influenced by it.

>Caring this much about Sup Forums

we wuzz

You're in Finland.
Get a cheap car and start rallying.

shit changes yo

I started on Sup Forums back in 2004 (stopped after anime went to shit and the /jp/ split) and Sup Forums (stopped after bioware's tortanic and ME3 shit ant the /vg/ split), I stopped going to Sup Forums after it became the smartphone board and everyone was in love with win8. I occasionally visited /n/ back when it was news the first time, checked it out when it was resurrected then again when it was re branded /new/ and have been here ever since.

> dude, that's clearly /pol humor at it's best.

People appreciate to take shit like that "seriously" only because it fits the idea of tinfoil hat conspiracy, not the other way around.

The Russians have been graduating photoshop artists to counter the influence of John Leibowitz.

very good. my faggotry stays with you forever.

>Every board was and is shit
This is Sup Forums, what do you expect? We had a saying back in the day
>remember when Sup Forums was good?
>Sup Forums was never good!

Don't forget, you're here forever!

>can't visit boards without flags or IDs anymore because i'm suspicious of subversive leaf activity but can't really be sure

read

Sup Forums is important for the thoughtful person. I'm newly converted so I'm still in the zealot stage. Sup Forums teaches us where to look.

Before Sup Forums - McCain is a hero, should be president
After Sup Forums - McCain espouses the "russian hacker" theory. He also receives large funding from Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. They are listed in the $100K+ category

mccaininstitute.org/donors/

Exactly, no one takes that shit seriously. It's just memeing of the hysteria of

>Putin hacked the election REEEEEEEE

I just want Sup Forums back user, they can take Sup Forums

When XP died Sup Forums died.

>Sup Forums

Shit

>/fa/
So-so. Can be good once in a while

>Sup Forums
Complete dogshit. Should be shelved by now but it hasn't

>/fit/

Mixed bag but at least there aren't many manchildren as there are in Sup Forums

Stop mourning for old memes brah, when they were shitty in the first place

Every board had their own separate event that lead them to the initial redpill "The jews did it". So they ended up on Sup Forums. Coincidentally the people clever enough to make that connection in the first place were the one's clever enough to make funny memes.

So basically the jews accidentally gathered all the meme magicians in one spot through their jewery

>McCain
and
> The Eranda Rothschild Foundation – Sir Evelyn and Lynn Forester de Rothschild

I'm not so sure if "influenced" is strong enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g

That's Clinton New Network though.

what the fuck? traitor still being a traitor youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0FN3TB_D8

>9/11 truther
It was the Saudis

>id
>close enough to LARP
straight from the horse's post

>What happened?
Certain clever people have found a way to utilize the free human resource that Sup Forums provides, as well as the creativity that thrives in an environment that protects free speech and anonymity (to a degree, of course). All the investigative work, creativity and influence that Sup Forums flatters itself with is actually guided by a "mysterious" hand. It was most obvious during the 2016 US elections.

Does it count if I've been a 4channer at heart?

I've only been here a few months but I know the tricks to discredit someone

"Larp"
"Go back to red dit"

I clicked on you id and saw the best one.

"One post by this id"

nom nom nom

The quality of Sup Forums hasnt gone up, the others have just gone down so far it feels like that

I forgot, quote the post and mention that it's "unironic".

This tells me much of Sup Forums are young. Each new generation feels that they are the first to discover irony.

I'm older so I'm not embarrased to speak with sincerity. Sup Forums is important. I don't think young people can understand how important it is.

> not visiting high quality KPOP threads in Sup Forums
kek

Because nobody has better HAPPENING threads

pol is shit ~80% of the time, but during a happening, shit gets real good real quick

>and Sup Forums; a historically poor board with poor memes has risen in quality over the last two years.
>risen in quality
>last 2 years

Happenings are basically twitch chat. What the fuck is good about that? Just a bunch of memes and shitposts flooded with disinfo and larpers.