Oklahoma Man Ordered To Pay Child Support Despite Not Being Father

newson6.com/story/34240493/ok-man-ordered-to-pay-child-support-despite-not-being-father

>At first, the judge ruled Thomas was off the hook financially, but then reversed that decision because Oklahoma law says men must question paternity within two years of the child's birth.

>because he missed the deadline, the judge ordered him to pay around $500 a month in child support, plus, nearly $15,000 in back support plus interest - all for a child that is not his.

This is one of the reddest states in America and look at it's bullshit laws. Stop blaming liberals for everything. Western conservatives are cucked beyond belief. Islam is the only true foundation to build a civilisation on.

AHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He needs to promptly deal with both the mother and the child

0/10
nigger

Tomorrow's headline:
>Oklahoma Woman and Child Found Murdered

all it takes is a few brave citizens with guns to set this situation right

same for just about any situation like it

p.s.

do you have anything besides fallacies to offer in your statement?

Tomorrow's headline:
>A jewdge and is whole family found gassed

>woman was whiteraped
Case closed

What about my post is a fallacy? That OK is a red state or that the law is fucked up?
You may disagree with my conclusion, but I clearly presented the facts that led me to it. If you don't have a counter argument, shut the fuck up because you sound like a feminist calling anyone who disagrees with you hitler.

You seem like an angry beta virgin who belongs in /r9k/.

Not an argument.

As an aside, do judges seriously not think about the consequences of these kinds of rulings? That is financially ruining for most men, as well as socially humiliating.

Murder suicide suddenly starts to look like a reasonable option, and if it were me, I'd take the judge with me as well. A favour to all future men who might be in the same position, but with a judge thinking about the bullseye they may paint on their back instead.

oh well he shouldn't have missed the deadline thus depriving the kids off being raised by their real father. he claimed ownership of them from the start and changed his mind. his own fault

>he missed the deadline

Dumbass.

Those laws are made to destroy families.

Destroy nation state, destroy family, destroy people mind.

Is this really the fault of the judge? It was the state legislature that passed this law. The judge was ruling for the man until he realized that the law required him to side with the woman. The question should be why did the legislature of Oklahoma pass such a fucked up law?

The law clearly states the 2-year rule. If the judge hadn't reversed the decision to reflect the law, the other party would have easily lodged an appeal and the "father" would lose regardless and have to pay all the costs of the trial. The judge in this case was actually reasonable because he stopped it from escalating to higher courts which would cost a fortune.

The real issue here are the lawmakers.

You misunderstand
the judgement is indeed a farce

Im only referring to your words

not the story/articles

namely, this nonsense:
>Stop blaming liberals for everything. Western conservatives are cucked beyond belief. Islam is the only true foundation to build a civilisation on.

laughable
likely bait

subjective

Which caliber do you suggest?

Wow...... fuck this country.

>Islam is the only true foundation to build a civilisation on.
>having a goatfucking pedophile as a prophet

Nice try, monkey

>Move to Canadian wilderness
>leech bandwidth from neighbor moose family
>shitpost on chinz about cucks
>dodge child support
Problem solved

Why not mexico or Brazil? Canada is like a massive ice land of shit

He either shoulda married a more honest woman or gotten a paternity test sooner.

Judge's main goals are to "best keep the status quo"

By investing in the kid he chose to take responsibility for the kid. The kid will flounder if he doesn't have support.

If the dad was smart he would hire a private eye to find out who the kid's real father is to shift the responsibility over to him.

A court would be more receptive of shifting the responsibility from one person to another rather than leaving a kid with half of the resources that he previously had.

Serious question:

If the guy doesn't pay the child support, what does the whore mother say to her kids as to why they're poor?

Sorry kids. The man who is not actually your father won't pay me support you because he thinks he's not responsible for you because you aren't actually (makes quote signs with fingers) BIOLOGICALLY his, even though the state says that does not matter.

That's why we're poor. Is he an asshole or what? That's why I hate him and you should too. He's going to jail though for not paying so fuck him. Eat your tendies because I'm putting your down for a nap soon so T-Bone can watch The Price Is Right with me.

Because the moose won't rape you or cut your head off.

>If the guy doesn't pay the child support

He would go to jail in the US.

>Is this really the fault of the judge?
But it really is. Law is not to be followed so strictly especially in civil cases. It's not like judge is a machine or something.
Finding a reasonable solution should be especially easy in common law system.
Judge chose to be a dick instead.

>Oklahoma law
couldn't he just move to a different state?

Based lawmakers. A child should never grow up poor.

Then find a poor kid you have no relation with and give him all your money.

JUST

Two words, "Moose Pussy".

>reddest state

which is why the welfare of the child is coming first. you raise a kid for long enough, it becomes your responsibility. this is nothing new.

>land of the free

ayy, usa is a fucking joke

Not if it's done under false pretenses.
You guys are cucked af

One can only hope that true justice like this is dispensed in every case of whore welfare. Now back in the oven with you.

Soul

Axe is best tool for this job, start with toes and fingers, then slowly proceed go upwards.

You are paying for all Ahmed's kids in your entire country right now. Shouldn't call others a joke.

Because our lawmakers are pretty fucking retarded. It's likely a fairly old law on the books from a time when women weren't in the workforce so it made some sense.

>t. Okiefag

What a wonderful way to encourage murder.

why are americlaps so cucked ?.
literally paying someone that you are unrelated to in any way for no reason.