Goodnight, Sweet Prince!

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Goodnight, Sweet Prince!

strawpoll.me/12105490

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/top-german-journalist-admits-live-on-air-national-news-agenda-set-by-government/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia
collapse.news/2016-05-20-government-has-total-control-over-media-laments-celebrated-german-journalist-not-allowed-to-say-anything-critical-about-refugees.html

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

died by heart attack
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

checked

Sad, we need people like him

RIP

Christian Reyes
Christian Reyes

Literally who?

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Du kennst nicht den UMSTRITTENEN RECHTSPOPULISTEN Udo Ulfkotte!?

Einfach mal googlen, user! War einer der Guten!

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

He was a fat degenerate ex-Christian ex-Muslim ex-Atheist Conservative "Christian"

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Yes, Norway, thank you. You have looked him up on American (((Wikipedia))) and now you know everything and now you may go again, goodbye.

Dominic Phillips
Dominic Phillips

So what is so special about him then

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

He was a normie journalist in the past working for several newspapers, for instance the big FAZ (Frankfurter allgemeine Zeitung). Few years ago he decided to say "fuck it" and wrote a book about his job, how they were producing literally fake news.

One instance I remember was him being send to the middle east as a journalist to create a story. Down there, journalists were put into busses, each of them having a cannister of gasoline, then driving to an abandoned city for an hour, putting up some fire, talking to the camera and flinching to some imaginary bullets. The sounds of the bullets were to be edited in later on to make it look real.

That's the news for you. He wrote about the stuff he experienced and had to do, i.e. that you are the bitch of the boss and the boss of the bitch of the owner. It's all just propaganda.

And then he wrote some other books but I don't know them.

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

But that German media is completely shit is nothing new though. Your media is literally orchestrated by your government, like it have been for the last 100(?) years.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

But that German media is completely shit is nothing new though.

It is for the average human. 80-90% of the people don't know about the shit that is going on and they don't care mostly. Also it's funny you think this is only the case for Germany and not the same everywhere where you have "free" press.

Your media is literally orchestrated by your government
Wat. That was in the Nazi time when media was actually great, thanks Goebbels. Today we have state news outlets which make up like 10% of the "reasonable" available media, 80% of the other media is owned by 4 big media families (Reuters, Bertelsmann, Koch Media and some 4th) and the other 10% are the "alternative" medias. The press was never owned by the government in full, only during the 3rd Reich.

Of course, I have read that Breitbart wants to expand to France and Germany, they will have a huge impact here.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

Norwegian media is shit yes, but at least they are not in the pocket of the government.

Don't you know that German government have given orders to the German MSM to don't write about certain things? The only reason why the government only interferes with only some topics, is because the rest is going like planned.

Under the Nazis, the press was just the same. Only what accepted by Government was written about.

James Ward
James Ward

Don't you know that German government have given orders to the German MSM to don't write about certain things?

This is not known actually. Problem here is, many big media faggots sit in think tanks (like the atlantic bridge) with current politicians. They talk to each other but the government isn't giving direct orders (they can't). It only works because all the faggots owning the media here are globalist crypto kikes, they do this on their own without government interference.

What our government did though on order, was to tell the police not to make statistics regarding migrant crimes and let the migrants go for petty crimes. Otherwise the government can only order the state owned media and push some other propganda shit through funding organizations.

It would be the same in your country if you'd have a comparable population size and economic strength.

Wyatt Moore
Wyatt Moore

sorry i dont speak cuck

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

breitbart.com/london/2016/02/02/top-german-journalist-admits-live-on-air-national-news-agenda-set-by-government/

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/top-german-journalist-admits-mainstream-media-completely-fake-we-all-lie-cia

collapse.news/2016-05-20-government-has-total-control-over-media-laments-celebrated-german-journalist-not-allowed-to-say-anything-critical-about-refugees.html

First 3 articles I found, read the Breitbart one

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

Even the Breitbart article, i.e. the guy quote who leaked the info, is all about State owned media. So it seems to be just as I said.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

So the government media are orchestrated and the rest are paid off.

The idea of having a state owned media outlet is that it can't be bought.

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

So the government media are orchestrated
The idea of having a state owned media outlet is that it can't be bought.

Ouch. No, the Idea of state media is to push self interest. The state media always produces government propaganda... well ok 50% is propaganda, the other 50% is bread and circus entertainment for the stupid goyim.

the rest are paid off.
As I said, they are owned by globalist crypto kikes, there is no need to pay them off, they are convinced of their cause.

As a result, we only have on public "right wing" media outlet which is extremely small. The actual German right wing media is Europes biggest blog pi-news.

Evan Thompson
Evan Thompson

F

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Ouch. No, the Idea of state media is to push self interest.
No it's not in the rest of civilized world. In most countries the state media is the most neutral one politically, and is meant to be that. It's why it should exist and why it was created, in most countries.

And in Germany practically all parties agree on the replacement of native Germans, and the only real opposition is AfD that has every institution against them.

You have no democracy, no freedom of press, no freedom of speech. The tragedy is that you have never had that either.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

the big problem starts when the same people rule too long and install their minions in every govern-led media outlet.

Merkel go into her 12. year now and it looks it will be atleast 4 more

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

No it's not in the rest of civilized world.

You fucking naive shit. The worst propaganda channel on the planned is literally state owned, that is the fucking BBC. They push out so much diversity shit, diversity quotas and so on.

In most countries the state media is the most neutral one politically, and is meant to be that.
Yeah I was twelve once too kek.

It's why it should exist and why it was created, in most countries.
You are still living in the naive assumption that the government wants the best for it's people... which they don't. What they want is control and they do everything to control the population. If you would have actually non biased state media, then they would tell you how fucked up everything is, how the banks work, how many lobby organizations run you shitty government etc...

And in Germany practically all parties agree on the replacement of native Germans, and the only real opposition is AfD that has every institution against them.
So it is the same for Sweden, France, Britain, US (Democrats AND republicans pushed the "diversity is our strength meme before trump started running).

You have no democracy
Nobody has, it is and will always be ruled by the rich.

no freedom of press
Yes we have, you can open up a media outlet and write basically any shit you want without fearing any kind of intervention.

no freedom of speech
Except public holocaust denial, we have.

How about you get your head out of your ass and stop shitposting? It's like talking to a retarded teenager that discovered the political section of reddit in november and came on Sup Forums 2 weeks ago.

If you want to see how state cencorship works, look up the news regarding Sweden in the last 2-3 years. They are really doing cencorship and even asked NATO for help to keep the population in check. And there it is coming from the state, here we have the already "convinced" owning the media (well most of it).

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Has anyone hear read Gekaufte Journalisten?

Can anyone please give me a summary. I tried to find an English translation and couldn't.

Please someone give me a summary / rundown. Was it similar to Operation Mockingbird in the US?

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

*on the planet

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

bribed journalists would be the right translation

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Lol bro.... I can understand basic German, I'd just use google translate if I meant the title.

I meant the BOOK! That Udo U wrote about how intelligence services have penetrated German media. Which was called Gekaufte Journalisten.

It's only published in German. Whcih is a shame because I'm fascinated by how intelligence agencies penetrate media institutions in ostensibly democratic and free countries. In the US there was a program called Operation Mockingbird and in the UK there was something similar. In fact our foreign minister Boris Johnson outed an editor of a magazine as an MI6 agent.

Honestly, I know Germans are butthurt about this but I have so much respect for the CIA. The fact a foreign organization can completely capture the flow of information in a foreign country which has rule of law, freedom of speech etc, is incredible to me. You don't have to like the CIA, but you must respect its capabilities. I'm in awe of them.

Jordan King
Jordan King

at least 4 more
holy shit..

Read what I wrote. BBC only became this lately, they used to be a lot more balanced.

Yeah I was twelve once too kek.
Of the big media outlets, that's true in countries with freedom of press yes.

You are still living in the naive assumption
The argument for creating state media (probably not in your dystopia), was that it would be neutral "by law". Not allowed to take sides, and equal division between conservative/liberal etc. journalists.

Our news media is in fact less biased than the rest of the newspapers, yes. This is true for many countries.

Sweden
Yes
France
Not anymore
Britain
Not at the same scale
US
Partly true

Nobody has
I don't believe there are degrees of democracy, but I don't respect any democracy that we have today though. Yes, the world is ruled by the rich.

Yes we have, you can open up a media outlet
So you can praise Adolf Hitler and deny the Holocaust? Why are Germans getting the police on their door if they are anti-immigration?

Except public holocaust denial, we have. And racism.
But this means that you don't have freedom of speech. You can either say anything you want in public, or you don't have freedom of speech. Here there are no degrees. You are allowed to say almost everything, because it's acceptable to the government.

If you are a German not hiding yourself on the internet, be sure that Big Brother is watching you and have a file on you if you are critical of certain things.

If you want to see how state cencorship works
That state media is orchestrated in some countries was not my point. Learn to read.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit