Making Jenkem

I started making Jenkem for the first time. I would really appreciate any tips or insights from any pol users experienced in this.

420chan

/jenk/

kys

>Literally wanting to huff your own shit

What will the jews think of next

Kill yourself subhuman

It's an elaborate ruse, perpetrated for the sole purpose of making people huff their own poo.

Im still convinced this is a ruse to get people to huff their own shit.

Your going to get a disease eventually from that literal shit. Its a nigger tier drug.

sheeiit

don't od

Even Indians would be disgusted by you.

drink it you human waste

This, even Aussie abo's huff gasoline and not poop fumes.

What if you place some type of filter over the cap area?

Don't knock it till you try it.

It works better when you drink the water.

Were you using other people's jenkem before?

Don't use a condom unless you want to huff plastic particles that will perforate your lungs. Use a ballon and sterilize it.

Tape it down, but if you do it like your pic you'll only get to huff once then it's over. Couple of times around with duct tape, if you fuck up the balloon have a backup ready.

When the ballon actually rises a bit(3-5 days sunlight+warm weather) it's nearly ready. The longer you wait the better the high will be. Take deep breaths and hold it in like it's marijuana. Don't let the balloon air escape either that's where the good shit is at.

Would suggest a base added in a small dose to promote bacterial growth.

Mushy poo > rabbit pellets. Diarrhea doesn't work and really hard shit won't breakdown properly. Female poo and male poo have subtle differences as well. Female poo > male poo in my experience.

Good luck.

Yea, I just got tired of dealing with other people's shit. So I'm tryna make my own

>Jenkem

Its a powerful high. A way to reconnect with the shamanistic world of the dead. It is no wonder this knowledge is suppressed from truth seekers. The Aghori for example.

This will reawaken your pineal glad and you will begin to see with your third eye. Purge your body by not eating meat and masturbating regularly for a week in advance.

woah

Only pussies huff jenkem, real men drink it.

>Im still convinced this is a ruse to get people to huff their own shit.

It is real. If you need to see your dead again this is how you can do that. Aghoris use it as a way to see the dead.

>It's an elaborate ruse, perpetrated for the sole purpose of making people huff their own poo.

Sure and LSD is a myth to.

Grow up.

never heard of this before
are people letting their shit ferment and then huffing the fumes?
if so you should definitely kill youself

this one is completely on niggers, what their best and the brightest came up with.

>breathes in his own shit to get high
>telling someone else to grow up

>never heard of this before
>are people letting their shit ferment and then huffing the fumes?
>if so you should definitely kill youself

For centuries, the Aghori have been known as the most radical ascetics in India: living naked on the cremation grounds, meditating on corpses, engaging in cannibalism and coprophagy, and consuming intoxicants out of human skulls. In recent years, however, they have shifted their practices from the embrace of ritually polluted substances to the healing of stigmatized diseases. In the process, they have become a large, socially mainstream, and politically powerful organization. Based on extensive fieldwork, this lucidly written book explores the dynamics of pollution, death, and healing in Aghor medicine. Ron Barrett examines a range of Aghor therapies from ritual bathing to modified Ayurveda and biomedicines and clarifies many misconceptions about this little-studied group and its highly unorthodox, powerful ideas about illness and healing

This be one of my poo boys
We be real
Ya gnaw what im sayin

nothing like sippin on a nice cold glass of poo in the summertime

>>breathes in his own shit to get high
>>telling someone else to grow up

##The television program Wildboyz starring Steve-O and Chris Pontius featured a segment in which the duo learned about the Aghori culture firsthand. Chris and Steve-O were given the ritualistic alcohol from a skull and were covered in remains of a corpse in the form of ashes. One Aghori also demonstrated the drinking of urine. They hinted that more was filmed but censored when Steve-O remarked "Now imagine what we weren't allowed to show you"

i mean ok its america a free country and all but why

>naked on the cremation grounds, meditating on corpses, engaging in cannibalism and coprophagy

living the Indian dream

So I know the whole jenkem hysteria was pretty much a hoax...But does it really even get you high or was that a hoax too?

Director Jeff Tremaine, responsible for the Wildboyz, Jackass, etc. felt the bit on the Wildboyz was so successful he wanted to re-shoot it for Jackass Number Two. This time they sent in Dave England, Chris Pontius, and Steve-O. When an Aghori started mutilating his own leg, and jumped at Dave England with the blood everyone decided it was far more than they had planned on, and wanted out. This 'bit' ended up in Jackass 2.5, as Johnny Knoxville foreshadows in the taping of the 'bit'.

I agree. Apparently it started in Zambia?

I just read the Wikipedia article on it. The story actually sounds like something a clever nigger might think up. Unless the Jews thought up the whole thing... but how would they come up with:

>Human excreta is scooped up from the edges of the sewer ponds in old cans and containers which are covered with a polyethylene bag and left to stew or ferment for a week.

Sounds like some sort of Zambian George Washington Carver.

Tried it. Reminded me of my avajaska trip. Tough shit. Don't do it if you don't have previous experience and DON'T do it unsupervised

>russia
>huffing shit unironically
why am i not surprised?

kys niggler

Its a shamanistic ritual originating in Aghori medicine which facilitates seeing the dead although it has a euphoric effect too.

Hardcore truth seekers only

This explains all the trippy psycadellic shit found in india.

No you did not. Americans have no need for that sort of horror. Good day sir.

nigger customs

barf everytime

>literally inhales his own shit
>tells others to grow up
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA