Whats his backstory?

Nobody found him funny in England. Now he is big in America. I don't understand, no one does.

He isn't funny. Has a good spot on a good network and he probably ducked quite a lot of dicks in comedy central and HBO to get that spot.

His humor is absolutely terrible.

Was on Daily Show, met future wife at RNC who was there shilling for a PAC. Is now a shill.

Liberals love being talked down to and self deprecating humor. He also gets a bonus for having an accent which liberals love

"HURRRR HE ATTACKED MY EMPEROR TRUMP, HOW COULD ANYBODY FIND HIM FUNNY?"

You're not funny when you use the word cuck 150 times a day either. faggot.

Lol this cuck is mad

>fails to slay his strawman

top kek

relax john

Did he say cuck?

cuck

He has an English accent which makes him appear more intelligent and interesting than he actually is

Just another unfunny, cucked faggot.

just cuck my shit up famalam

>benis

>Now he is big in America

to be fair, nobody really cares about him here either. I've never heard him mentioned outside of Sup Forums

he has an estuary english accent which makes him sound like a numpty

You sound like a massive cuck.

spoken like a true cuck

Just your average faggy liberal brit.

He's not funny but his show is known for high-depth investigation. They do a lot of research and cover a lot of issues like corrupt small town court systems, the lottery, the cost of education and other things.

People on here don't like him because like anyone else who says anything negative about Trump, it's "fake news" and a liberal biased show.

He did a piece that covered both Hillary and Trump's scandals but Sup Forums was mad because he left out all the insane alt-right conspiracy theories and they think he's in on it for not covering the totally real Pizzagate story.

Had a cock-sucking competition with OP.

Cryptokike

>it's not funny
M-my wife's boyfriend will kick your ass