I Been Making Chicago Gang Profiles and Started To Troll Rival Gangs

I Been Making Chicago Gang Profiles and Started To Troll Rival Gangs.

What Can Go Wrong?

LULZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw
youtu.be/OQAyLM58gdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported to the FBI

post proof

You Must be a gang Member

Why? It's a pretty good idea. BLM tries to unite these gangs to fight whites. Divide and conquer tactics should be used to keep them fighting and keep them from targeting innocents.

post results or it didnt happen

if you live anywhere near them they will track you down and kill your white ass
kek

>blacks
>tracking u down

LOL for what nigga?

make an account called Lil Jojo and say "GDK"

MORE

ofc, we accept american tourists too

Kek wills it!

Pretty genius. I assume the end goal is to have multiple accounts on either side and antagonize them into a gang war?

what does bdk mean?

Top kek
I suggest the "nuffin boyz"

youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

Most niggers can't even reup their Boost mobile without help from a white man much less backtrace someone on the internet.

Troll one gang while pretending to be the other see if you can start a gang war so they kill each other. You would be doing the world a service.

This right here

hahahahahahah FAGGOT

Kek cause a great gang war that will force Trump to go "I AM THE LAW" and bring the national guard to remove the niggers.

Praise Kek.

It's for the LULz

>This
Please deliver OP the next great gang war must happen. Hopefully around Chicago or Detriot.

Anything that results in criminal niggers deaths is a net gain to mankind.

black disciple killer as in an enemy of the bd

I can't do this all by myself.

>>Chicago has over 300 gangs

Till they call that one hood brains, Tyrese, who learned how to hack from Chang where they'll track your ip down to your neighborhood and bust a cap in yo ass nigga

Black people aren't really tech savvy, my dude.

The goal is to get gangbanged

Kek is willing this, go with his grace op, make it so

This honestly doesnt even seem that hard, maybe we should start having general threads for this...

There are many ways to hide your IP. With enough ghost accounts they will never track him down besides I have never met a nigger hacker odds are there aren't any.

This

Kek willing, Chicago will surpass 1000 murders this year.

Just make sure you don't have so many accounts that you end up trolling yourself pretending to troll them. Do a bit of research and then pit rival gangs against each other try to get them to be as brutal and violent with each other as possible.

youre doing Keks work OP keep up the lolz

Don't cry when they take all the guns from everyone and throw fake gang trolls in jail.

This thread is being watched by Reddit counter trolls

This must circulate to involve more anons
General when

Checkem. Let's go goyz!!' Battle stations

Fuck off scum.

We want there to be a record low murders in the ghettos during the entire Trump presidency.

We want niggers to clean up their act to show that conservatism is right.

Fucking 12 year old trash.

I doubt black street gangs have any internet skill except posting their videos on facebook, vine or whatever. I've heard they are unable to even rent themselves a clubhouse and they live at they mommas house LOL

>blacks

>hood brains
Niggers never graduated from school darkie. Most of those porch monkeys barely know how to bang on a keyboard, let alone open internet explorer. Hell those fucking spades are too stupid to just hire a hackers to blacktrace their jigaboo problems. Nah there is no greater justice than seeing a jungle bunny killing a coon.

Black disciple killer

maybe if you ever spent time living in the hood you'll know how they work
I'm not proud to have been raised in the hood and I've seen that in any "working" societal body, there needs to be different key players. That hood brains might not edge out Chang or Tim over at IT but give them a reason to get cho ass they'll gangbang the shit outa you

Who cares Reddit fags cant do shit but create lgbt and racemixing threads that are filled with newfag 12 year olds.

It would be difficult for them to kill each other at a greater rate

why the hell hasn't anyone ever thought about this before?

watching this thread for extreme potential. this could be operation worthy.

Awesome idea OP.

Watch dogs 2 has this feature actually.

>Troll one gang while pretending to be the other see if you can start a gang war so they kill each other. You would be doing the world a service.

It is perfect lulz

Good work user!

I lived in the hood for years. Worked long and hard to escape having to live around trash like them. The reason nigger criminals are always getting arrested is because they are to stupid not to get caught and don't give a shit. Their attitude is their whole problem. Manipulating niggers is as easy as manipulating a 5 year old.

You are doing a god's work, OP. Keep it up and keep us informed.

I'm interested, I don't think anyone has ever tried that.

As a person who likes to be informed I wonder where i can find the results of your reserch.

2017: We are CIA now

2016: We are the Jews now

God bless you guys

Check out this nice song btw, laughed my fucking balls off.

youtu.be/OQAyLM58gdA

Picaninny hackers might be more believable than the Russians hacking the democrats.

WITNESSED

That is fukkking awesome!

Niggers killing Niggers is magical!

In reality all we would really need to do is find a dealer and get some minor information on who has beef with who in an area. Arrange an accident when one or the other person is alone and make it look like the work of the rival then sit back and enjoy the show.

Doing God's work user.

Aye aye captain

W I T N E S S E D

What state? I live in Detroit, lots of gang banger niggers here.
I would love to contribute to this

To give them ideas

Detroit isn't as nig as you think anymore. Turning hipster. Trolling Chicago would be much more effective

Get a weed connect, get to know him well as a regular customer. Use that to get some info. We can use that info to start a gang war. May have to find a few other anons willing to do some shady things to help build gang tension in the area.

Do it user

>implying ghetto niggers have investigative skills

Kek is right

Best info you can get are who's gang is having trouble with who and where stash houses are located. Leaking a stash house location to a rival is sure to get it robbed and start some drama.

Sup Forums could easily destroy every street gang in america if we all worked together to gather evidence and lure gang members into traps.
too bad the globalists would shut us down first.

>Best info you can get are who's gang is having trouble with who and where stash houses are located. Leaking a stash house location to a rival is sure to get it robbed and start some drama.
that's a solid plan, more dangerous than flooding twitter but guaranteed to start a gang war

If you can plant a few remote IP cams in the ghetto I can access them and gather a great deal of intel.

I don't know what you're thinking,maybe a real small pocket of downtown Detroit is hipsters where you have been. but it's total nigger everywhere else. Southwest Detroit is gang banger central

I hace no reaction pic for this so here's a ransom gif

gotcha now wite boi

gotcha wit dat beam nigga

DAT BEAM

Holy shit Sup Forums is actually going to indirectly kill niggers.

If we are serious about this someone should start an encrypted chat about it and we can work from there.

nah we commin' foe yo ass nah cracka

/b indirectly talks a cam whore a week into killing herself why shouldn't /pol help some niggers kill other niggers.

Nah, they wouldn't be able to shut us down if we really did shit decentralized

>implying blacks becoming conservative is even possible
You need more pills of the red variety and less of the blue.

This.. someone bake a general thread and keep it going, I would but I'm a wagefag

Blacks literally discuss murder openly on public social media. what a great culture.

tell me how i can help dismantle the wild ape packs.
i am a strong proponent of the theory that even the strongest chad can be cyberbullied into a grave.

This actually sounds like fun with great potential, I mean preventing sjws from setting themselves on fire worked too

>he doesnt go out and kill homeless niggers on the weekend

lel, that's pretty homosex

why not have Sup Forumspular funding to a rolled bitcoin wallet. Digits?

First we need someone brave who lives in or near the ghetto of a major city. This will give us access and a target area.

WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIET