So, Sup Forums has recently gotten an influx of libshit immigrants

So, Sup Forums has recently gotten an influx of libshit immigrants.

Anyone know where these posters are coming from? Unlike in the past, nobody's mentioning JIDF, SRS, or 2cubedchan much. Usually when we get crossboard raids or some shit, it's the front page of their board, but I'm not seeing that anywhere here.

Any ideas?

80% trolls

>So, Sup Forums has recently gotten an influx of libshit immigrants.

Think you've forgotten who inhabits the rest of the site.

Have you seen the degeneracy on the other boards?

Facebook raid confirmed.

OwO

Sup Forums was mentioned on a lot of media after the october stories that were sent to anti Trump journalists ended up with the CNN / Buzzfeed stories.

What if anime wolf girl is anubis?

pol has been coming up more in the MAYN STREEM METEOR, so a bunch of cucks came here to see what this place is about.

besides that there are the usual trolls, because Sup Forums gets triggered too easily and falls for bait way too quick. like the MADAM PRESIDENT threads, I can bet you aren't even liberals, just people trolling because it's so easy on here

Awoo~

Spanish immigrants come from 8 leftypol to make communist general thread.

Most likely the usual plebbit and the wider web. Most will visit once never to return after they get bored, the unlucky libshits will stay and then thats when the magic happens. the longer they stay the more they will learn, until the damage to their world view becomes irreversable. Same thing happened to me when I came here a few years ago.

fpbp
can't you understand some people just spend so much time here they stray further to become this fake boogeyman CTR troll posting outdated hillary pepe

normies man. all of the recent publicity dragged in the scum

>Same thing happened to me when I came here a few years ago.
I know that feel. saw all the neo nazi stuff and laughed. then for a while I was thinking "what is wrong with these people, why are they so pro nazi?" then started to learn more after a major redpill thread, then before you know it your whole world turns upside down.

they're people that came because of the diy threads, #blmkidnapping, and #goldenshowers deals and have decided to stay because they think pic related isn't going to happen. also I'm fairly sure antifa is here to prevent us from any last minute disruption of their plans for the 20th. though frankly we've gotten plenty of places shut down, put the police on high alert, and alerted several letter agencies to the fact that these people are armed and planning violent riots. everything was done near on a month ago.

they're always too late, and they will either become one of us when they can't lie to themselves anymore, or they will leave after the inauguration because they get too triggered by nigger hate threads and gore.

Most of those shills are regular Sup Forumsacks collecting (You)s

also, for anyone not already aware, this is in circulation. this is why diy op started. this is why we are being monitored and an attempt at keeping us from paying attention to their ops is happening. but as I said, everything was done like a month ago. it's all just shitposting and watching now.

Speaking of antifa, has anyone continued the fire marshal threads? What happened to those?

browsing Sup Forums is suffering.

this

STOP posting in bait threads

Go to /f/ on any given Thursday.

Sup Forums is filled with people too young to even be on this site. I abandoned ship from there a while ago after I realized video games are a shit hobby. I still play some but I think after going to PAX East and seeing how much everyone around me looked unhealthy in a similar way, I realized video games really are a terrible hobby.

tfw the palindrome still unchecked

The only shills on Sup Forums are Trump shills and I really really want them to leave.

(you)

>fake serb again
:3

Don't know, don't care. It doesn't matter.

The Cycle is the same for everyone who comes here - they either leave and never return, or they stay and gradually become just like the rest of us.

There is no Door #3

admit it leaf, you miss the hillary pepes

>I-I just forgot how to speak Serbian because I just got back from my holiday to the US
wew

So? Maybe they will become enlightened here, or we can just laugh at their pathetic cuck practises.

These people solely exist to laugh at.

No they are horrible and kinda scary