Getting Trump to show his tax returns

Its so easy. Fake some tax returns that is believable but reveals compromising information, 'leak' it, and get it on the news. Trump says nu-uh these are my tax returns. What is so hard about that?

I legitimately don't understand why anyone gives a shit about his tax returns.

t. liberal who didn't vote for Trump

Or he could, you know, just deny deny deny and move on to something else like he does sometimes

It's worked before.

Face it. The time to question Trump and make him release his tax returns is gone. Now we're stuck with him and there's no law saying he has to release his returns.

They already ran a story about trump 1995 Taxes losing 900 mil. People asking for Trump to release the taxes is just a meme at this point.

>I legitimately don't understand why anyone gives a shit about his tax returns.

It's troubling that he won't because the tax returns could potentially uncover just how far his interests that could interfere with public office could go

Say he has a stake in a concrete company. When there is a new building project and there are lots of bidders to provide the concrete, he can give the job to his company because it'll make him more money.

I use this specific example because this is exactly what happened in Mexico with corrupt president Salinas De Gortari

As soon as he fixed the election to win he immediately started building projects all over the country. It was later learned he had a big stake in the concrete company that supplied the cement.

Tldr; your meme president is going to rob us blind and there's very little you can do about it now

>Now we're stuck with him

there is going to be a senate investigation into his ties with Russia (which might produce his tax returns) and US and European intelligence agencies are working on confirming the dossier released a few days ago

so you probably aren't stuck with him for too long

>le nothing to hide nothing to fear
He has no obligation to show anyone his tax returns.

>He has no obligation to show anyone his tax returns.

Read my post again friendo I never said he HAD to do it or was obligated to do it.

All I'm saying is that we will never know just what his conflicts of interests will be in the moves he makes

But you bring are used to rampant corruption so to you this doesn't seem weird at all I know.

When you're used to being fucked up the ass one more dick doesn't make that much of a difference right England?

*you Brits are used to rampant corruption

>reddit indenting

They will push him to do it and he will end finally doing it and btfoing libshits to be honest, destroying even more the credibility of the msm

Oh look another retarded Sup Forums poster ignores the message and focuses on the editing like a real autist

Stop the fucking presses

Why would i read reddit posts?

>your meme president
He's yours too, dummy :^)

>He's yours too, dummy :^)

Well, yeah thanks for stating the obvious as always Mr Leaf

I honestly hope Trump does well I really do. I'm just afraid he will look out for his interests and cronies and won't care about the country

Sadly Hillary wouldn't have been any better at not being corrupt

More reddit posting

He has no obligation not to fuck Eric Trump's wife. Therefore it is morally okay if he fucks his son's wife.

>more autism

go back to plebbit, pls man

unbelievable how low your standards are for a leader. you don't have any values or convictions at all.

make sure to include a company about anime or hentai

Trumps tax returns are literallly thousands and thousands of pages of legal documents that you will never be able to understand, good luck faking that you retarded mongoloid.

Here's his tax returns, go ahead and start faking them you faggot, I'll wait

Your intelligence agency and CNN thought Sup Forums fanfic about Donald Trump was real, I can see a bunch of highly paid lawyers being able to fake some tax returns.

Have you ever done taxes? You would need trumps SS

The last time pages of taxes leaked his accountant verified authenticity due to a typographical anomaly.

Journalists do try to verify sources despite buzz feeds recent antics. Many other journalists had been sitting on pissgate due to its unverifiability.

It really is the equivalent of the birth certificate.

>morally
Who gives a fuck about that in 2017?

Morally illegal aliens should be deported for committing a crime and cutting in line

I can never figure out where white people come from. Please identify the countries on the map.

>baby's intro to 1d chess

I'd ask you to start faking them but you are to busy prepping arabs achmed

I would respond with something including deragatory things about Americans and Jews but I don't want to get arrested for hate speech. Well played, Cleetus.