Why does Trump lift sanctions on Russia

Why does Trump lift sanctions on Russia
without confirming an apology for their cyber attack and an extradition of its responsible members?
It's not a deal but a gift for Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/06/18807056-chinese-hacked-obama-mccain-campaigns-took-internal-documents-officials-say
edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/11/donald-trump-hacking-think-it-was-russia-presser.cnn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Legitimate proof of their attacks? Not just hear-say...

Why does USA hate Russia?
Why sanctions?

Cool soundbyte John, did tracey help you write that?

I'll let Brock know.

Cheers,
-T

What is the purpose of those sanctions?

It was simply a way for Obongo administration to project power when were defeated in Syria and Crimea

If obama had not made fun of romney for what he is asserting today, they would have an easier time selling russia as a threat. Obama as usual, stepped in it

Crimea Annexation and starting a Proxy war in Eastern Ukraine

Russia is a strong ally against the globalists. Not surprising they try to drive a wedge between us.

Fuck this Russia Bogeyman shit. Obama directly interfered in foreign elections in the past eight years. We need to fucking kill off the Abdul scourge that likes to blow shit up with Russia and any other allies that want to do this shit Mattis-style.

Sanctions were imposed by the EU.

US just went along with the ride.

There is basically no trade between Russia and USA anyways, so nobody cares if you lift your symbolic sanctions.

Do you want more kids to die in Aleppo? No? Then let Russia finish the job.

Racism.

Cause every one hacks each other, he said it perfectly last speech. We hack china andRussia, they hack us and we hack our allies, etc. There is actually little to no proof that russia altered the elections but "if" they did its just showing us how corrupt the democrats are.

Whats hilarious is no one mentions or even remembers when China hacked the republican party during Mcains run and called him out for acknowledging the president of Taiwan in a private email.

investigations.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/06/18807056-chinese-hacked-obama-mccain-campaigns-took-internal-documents-officials-say

>a top McCain foreign policy adviser got a phone call from a senior Chinese diplomat in Washington complaining about the correspondence. “He was putting me on notice that they knew this was going on,”

This is the equivalent of Putin calling up Hillary during elections that he did not approve of their policies towards them in an email they illegally stole from her servers. But hey, it was republicans that got shafted then who cares right? Its all about Russia now!

Not my problem.

Hypocrites.

I want cheap russian AKs and ammo.

Papa needs a saiga converted to a military configuration side folder. Saigas and conversions have dried up as of late.

The US started this proxy war first and Crimea was given to ukrain by the soviet.

Ukraine gave up their nukes in order to have Crimea in the 1990s.
In retrospect, a huge mistake.

Because he is a Kremlin puppet?

/k/ is going to love that one
Theres some shit gun they liked that they couldnt get cause obongo banned trade with russia so the prices skyrocketed

Cheap aks again i cant wait.

>russia gets caught doing illegal work on american soil
>putin directly involved in trying to undermine our democracy
>russia still hasn't reversed the actions/damage or policies that made it get sanctioned in the first place
>wants to repeal sanctions

This will be funny one day in the day in the future, but not now, it's just sad

Trump himself says
"as far as hacking, I think it was Russia".
Does he leave those allegations unresolved despite his conviction?

The only people who undermined democracy are the DNC and Hillary Clinton

The US and NATO initiated the proxy war

>What is leverage

economic sanction are worst then war

I means whats worst?

Declaring war and fighting soldiers against soldiers

or

Have a country economically wrecked by preventing the people from getting what they need to survive to push them into a violent revolt against there own State.

He's perhaps going to do the opposite of Obama's in every category
without thinking?

Sanctions are interesting because they're a double edged sword, they hurt trade and when you hurt trade you hurt both your enemy and yourself.

Meanwhile sanctions often mean that you're opposed the a certain regime, not the people that live under it. But a failing economy will hit the common people hardest, making them poorer, while actually when everyone sanctions that regime, it will allow the regime to convince its population that the world is against them, and that they should stick together. And the people, now poorer and less free, are more likely to comply. It consolidates a dictatorship, most of the time.

No regime change has ever been brought about through sanctions because it weakens the people. The best way for a people to overthrow their current leaders is to keep them economically independent and strong.

He didn't say that

He said:

>as far as hacking, the Democrats were open to be hacked by anyone

>russia was a good boy he dindu nuffin he was tryna get his economy back on track
t. Sup Forumstards

don't you mean their cyber gift?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss

>without confirming an apology for their cyber attack

What cyber attack? Still no proof

The best way for Trump to hit Putin is to be courteous to the Russian people by lifting sanctions while low-key criticizing their leadership. That way you're making Russia prosperous again not on Putin's terms but on America's terms, making the people desire a regime change while creating an empowered Russian citizenry with the tools to make it happen.

more like soros, obama, and their whole globalist squad
not everyone in the US and NATO are in on it
the EU is the biggest looser from this mess anyway
they never reached their desired effect

Why doesn't he hold an intensive investigation of it
though he will have a presidential power?
It's an unnatural tolerance.

Hows Crimea referendum an act of crime.
You are either too dumb to realise that 90% or more of crimeans were Russians and thus joined Russia.

Why should he listen to the lies of CIA and liberal politicians who owe their power to the Jews, that hate Putin.

its a gift to the american people

especially if he lifts the arms embargo bullshit

>CNN

Lifting of the sanctions will tremendously help ExxonMobil's heavy investment in Russia. This change in policy would lead to a lucrative deal over the Arctic oil wells, worth hundreds of millions of dollars for both ExxonMobil and Rosneft. Why do you think Rex Tillerson was appointed as Secretary of State?

He's attempting to repair relations with another nuclear super power.
I thought liberals preferred peace to thermo nuclear war

He also said, "I think was Russia", you dumb cunt.

edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/11/donald-trump-hacking-think-it-was-russia-presser.cnn

But I guess footage of the press conference is fake news when it's hosted on CNN

>giving ourselves a trade partner doesn't benefit us

>Why does Trump lift sanctions on Russia

why not?

Is there no risk that Russia enhance ties with China
after they get gift from Trump?
In fact they decided to cooperate in development of Japanese northern territory.

>helps Trump get elected
>undermining democracy

>Fucking pick one, you 75IQ retard!
Goddamn, why are other burgers so fucking stupid, is it something in the water?

>Nips demanding apologies from anyone
>Nankill

US has had huge agricultural exports to Russia, and the US is the one losing with sanctions.

>their cyber attack

Oh? I'm very curious over what "cyber attacks" should Russia apologize for.

Why should the US give a shit about countries in eastern europe that haven't existed for more than a couple decades?

They might actual become stable countries under russia. If the USSR wasn't communist, I bet nobody would have given a shit

Tumpfags love ex-kgb cock

He thinks it was Russia but isn't rustled you retarded Finn. It was in his favor. Clearly Trump wants to unite with Russia to fight China and the rise of radical Islam.

We are both white. What is so hard to get about that?