SJWs will be glorified in the future

>yfw in couple of decades when we are old SJWs will be romanticized like hippies of the 60's and 70's
There will be movies and shows about them. Kids will copy their fashion and won't know how bad they were because they didn't live in the era.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrZdaDSt7z8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall:_The_Longest_Journey#Reception
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lolno

To be fair the Hippies haven't been romanticized since the mid 90's. Pretty much everyone here views them as drugged out dirty idiots.

14/88
Hugo Boss never goes out of style

Your kids will come and ask you what kind of SJW you were. When you tell them you weren't SJW they will be disappointed and see you as uncool outcast.

hippies are not romanticized at all

Mark my words SJW movement will define the whole 2010-2020 period.

But today there is lots of video evidence that wasn't available during the hippies era. People will be able to see footage of Trigglypuff and AIDS Skrillex, and draw their own conclusions.

At least hippies were "fun" and had great music. SJWs are just a bunch of useless obnoxious entitled faggots.

So no. The SJW movement's critical demise is imminent too.

Wearing Hugo Boss right now, can confirm

youtu.be/nrZdaDSt7z8

LIBERAL KEKS AT IT AGAIN. BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD GUYS.

Let's make a viral #boycottHollywood. I'm tired of these Hollywood (((celebs))) poisoning our kids minds.

Hippies were capable of living up to the idiom "agree to disagree". I think that's the big difference between them and the SJWs

literally new age hippies

It's happening already, see Watch Dogs 2.

>youtu.be/nrZdaDSt7z8
What in the absolute fuck? No one can possibly be that fucking stupid

even better

>Europe was never white
>always had niggers
What the hell? No, seriously, what the hell?

Is that actually in the game?
You can really tell how far Ubisoft has gone down the drain.

WRONG

I spent four years studying cultural history (art, music, writing, everything). Every thirty or forty years or so cultures undergo massive changes wherein the values and excesses of the old culture are thrown out to make way for the new culture. Fascism is taking over the Western world in much the same revolutionary fashion as the old guard of hippies and 60s-era activists.

Nobody ever remembers the people who are on the losing end of this cycle. They produce no dynamic art.

I don't think hippies were ever romanticised, Bronstein

they've always been seen as drugged up, filthy, stinking, burnout losers

they didn't want to go to vietnam not because of world peace and all that mumbo jumbo, they were just too chickenshit and pussy

fucking degenerate gamma males

Yeah with the wonderful irony that they lost in the end anyway and Donald is going to take the throne and crush cucks.

anybody who actually idolizes and cares about fucking screen actors' opinions is a lost case already

they would need to be purged on dotr

there's no redemption for them unfortunately

The game is called dreamfall, I'm fairly certain it only sold 2 copies, and the programmers blamed 'muh oppression', as usual every gaming site praised it, and the forums and comments were 99% /pol.
Naturally the jewpedia tried to pull it out of the gutter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamfall:_The_Longest_Journey#Reception

Jokes on you faggot we have Internet now, we have pages upon pages of their bullshit for the world to see.

However you make a good point, I wonder how annoying and entitled hippies really were back then.", that we don't know of

Give proof.

Glastonbury.

>I wonder how annoying and entitled hippies really were back then

hippies are still around, just look at them now I don't think much has changed other than the weed being stronger nowadays

they're still stupid as fuck and think themselves superior to the "squares" (normal people)

Cringe-level to the max

Disappointed in Matthew McConaughey, I really liked Interstellar. Thought he was a cool dude.

One more dislike from me

Augh.. fucking Ubisoft makes me cringe.

Just like Nixon crushed hippies.

I doubt it, today we have what hippies didn't the internet. All of their degeneracies will be forever to see to millions of people

who cares

This.

Like that tranny faggot who spit on a Trump supporter and then said "GO AHEAD AND HIT ME IM A TRANNY", their faggotry is immortalized

Nixon paved the way for Reagan and the 80's years, which actually did crush the hippy movement.