How would the modern world be like without black music such as Hip Hop and Blues?

How would the modern world be like without black music such as Hip Hop and Blues?

>How like

The Jews would have just pushed something equally degenerate.

it would be meh

I be, he be, she be, they be, and so on. It's more efficient and easier to learn.

How would the modern world be like without media altogether?
I think that would solve the problem of corruption in our youth. The media robs them of their innocence.

better
sick and tired of nigger puking their garbage on all radio channel whenever I'm driving nowadays

Sup Forums hates rap? Its the best music genre right now desu senpai

Media isn't bad on principle same as a gun isn't bad just because it's a gun.

The fundamentals of blues can be heard in all types of music, if that doesn't exist then pretty much nothing exists.

Do you know what an aux cord is? r how to change the radio station?

I don't think Blues has much of an effect on the world. It was completely harmless.

I genuinely think the world would be far better off without hip hop normalising and promoting crime, sexual promiscuity and violence. It's probably a big reason for the state of the black community in the US and the phenomenon of chavs here in the UK.

Wouldn't there be any rock without blues?

Boring desu, say what you want about black folks but they make great music. My father is a raging racist, and still he likes jazz and blues the most. I personally listen to hip-hop almost exclusively, but at the same time i don't mind black people at all. I guess it's just up to preference really.

i need info about the traffic situation because Belgium is a cluster-fuck of traffic jam
so i need the radio on i can't avoid that garbage

No, It sounds like an uneducated nigger.

What's an aux chord?
My iPhone 7 is wondering.

>this is what nu-Sup Forums thinks is redpilled
>muh based black man
typical nigger

Both genres were created by Jews. Blues was made for the sole purpose of exploiting black people who were more musically talented than the Jew but who were in a societal position where they could easily be taken advantage of to Jewish fiscal benefit.

Rap was created as a way for the Jew to disseminate degenerate black ghetto culture into the wider white mainstream, aiding them in their goal to destroy white society.

Oh I listen to rap sometimes too, but the majority of it is shit and gangster culture really did have a bad effect on society. In germany for instance we didn't really have that kind ghetto culture until it got popular. Then it got worse as soon as migrant kids discovered it for themselves and started rapping in broken german about dealing drugs and all that shit.

Not saying everything was rosey before but ironically them believing to live in the ghetto is what created them. Before that it was mostly just white german kids who listened to backpacker kind of rap and it was common for german rappers to rap in english. Then Tupac and the Wu Tang Clan happened and it got more mainstream until eventually there was german gangster rap.

Old school rap was awesome desu

The new shot is just niggers talking about how much they nig

Nah, rap is was created by blacks, but it got pushed by the music industry once they realized there was money to be made. Something something Run DMC I think and MTV picking up on it. Before that they used to play stuff like DEVO.

Yeah, i can see what you're saying. But at the same time any music that has lyrics is gonna be a bad influence. Look at all the songs from the 50's, literal bullshit about "blue suede shoes", dancing all night and falling in love - same kind of garbage that is today, only less vulgar. And even if we only count music about criminal life, whites have been doing it long before hip-hop came around. So, not saying that it's not a bad influence, just saying that it didn't just happen out of nowhere - it's part of American infatuation with mafia, mobs and gangs.

I think ragtime, a bit forgotten genre today, was fantastic - no lyrics to ruin it, but also very upbeat and fun.

du bist eine neger

apropos, wunderbar

>prog
>metal
>post punk
Crediting blues with creating every modern musical genre is like saying the US was built on cotton.

A lot better.

wouldn't be different

To be fair Elvis was original either. Just some white guy repacking black music. Look at classical music in comparison or old folklore.

>How would the modern world be like
I don't understand what's wrong with this sentence

All this fucking niggers on Sup Forums, get the fuck out ooga booga niggers.

>Its the best music genre right now
Most popular

Blues elements are found in the very beginnings of these genres and blues was a black white collaboration so no it's not the same thing

Don't say that to those 60 rock bands who basically shaped the genre