Romania

Romania.

the only thing I know about Romania is Sensual Jane

so bretty good I guess

the romanian empire

Everyone needs to know it's a shit place OVER AND OVER again.
Stop making these threads OP, you fag.

nice try attila

Why do bozgors always shitpost about Romania when you live in our country? You are like those mudslimes that protest against UK, Germany, Sweden while living in said countries.

i come from there
the flag is buttugly tough, even putting it sideways will increase it's beauty 100 times

Old moldovan flag was pretty good too.

It's not that bad honestly

yup
that one no, but the current one it is

Cattle flag meaning the people were cattle.
nice crow, gypsy
>Why do bozgors always shitpost about Romania
>implying it's not a shitty European country
Keep fooling yourself user.

>that one no, but the current one it is
then I agree, sideways looks better

Serious question here, is Romanian really some mix of Latin and slavic or some other language?

we communicate telepathically, don't listen to anyone else

I didn't know you were also shitposters.

You mean the Gypsyistan?

Romanian American here, ask me anything. I am the next step in evolution, A Romanian with American gun rights. Feels good to be better than you.

We're gonna make romanian gun rights great again, you listen to me.

Fuck no you won't, it's the reason I'll never step foot in that shithole. Until I can carry while I visit I won't visit. Vrei sa sugi pula mea prietene? ar fi fain..

Nobody said Romania was great, but it's not shitty either. We had great economic growth in the last several years. Yes, we still have gypsy, poverty and corruption problem, but this is true for all eastern countries.
I'd rather live here than in a western country where at anytime a truck coming from nowhere could fucking kill you because the people you took in and are on welfare don't agree with your culture.

>Until I can carry while I visit I won't visit.
You're implying that we won't make it so that's possible.

>Still butthurt

Romanian is a latin language.

And yes, there are some shitposters here, but 99% of them are bozgors(see sekely).

How's the stray dog problem? I remember being a little kid in Romania, nothing phased about that shithole except all those poor dogs, even those dogs that work in packs and rape female dogs. Sad!

Daily reminder: Vlad converted to Catholicism and spent most of the twilight years of his life living in Hungary. He did this not only because he was cucked hard by 100% magyarblood King Mátyás but also because he realized that the Hungarian principality of Wallachia would always be shit no matter how many indigenous gypsies he had impaled. Upon his death, Wallachia came to be ruled by house Basarab (Roma-nian for Basically Arabs) this is why modern Roma-nians are so swarthy.

They got genocided a few years back (I don't agree with how it was done honestly), and it's been getting better even without that.

> 100% magyarblood King Mátyás
keked

apparently all death, caused a big commotion with the animal lovers