Sup Forums BTFO

oh shit son is that an ms paint comic

Sally is not an adult I guess

Sally is a communist and worships Kim

>politics can be fit in a single picture

Damn I wish people would stop being so naive towards politics and politicians. Fucking normies don't know shit and Sup Forums isn't much ahead of normie logic.

>gaslighting
i've been seeing this buzzword everywhere lately

>"human decency"
>"Sally voted for Clinton."

>mocked the disabled
debatable

>bullied the media
the opposite happened a lot more frequently

>accused of sexual assault
none proven

>racist comments
when?

>degrated an entire religion
who cares, islam is cancer and agaisnt "sally values"

>endorsed by kkk
less than 0.1% of trump voters, same to say that hillary voters are all black panther members who hates whites

>bob realizes Clinton defended rapists, knowingly accepted Saudi money, has connections to pedophile rings, and is okay with bombing children via drones.

Bob refuses to go along with Sally's liberal bullshit.

"Won't be gaslit". The reliability with with radical leftists project their motivations onto others is mechanistic. It's like a way to identify them.

They made wild, radical claims and statements, and dare you to dissent to their obvious hyperbole and prejudice. It's like a passive aggressive control technique.

sally thinks gamergate is about harassment of women
sally thinks that we should let more middle eastern immigrants into our country.
Sally thinks that Black Lives Matter is the most important thing to happen recently
Sally licks vagina and lets black guys pound her out

CIA psyop word from liberal media
they use it to mean someone trying to make someone crazy, for example one of their shills wrote a piece during the primary that trump was gaslighting america by saying that obamacare really isnt that good because now he has people questioning if they are right and thats not good. pretty genius mindcontrol word imo because just obfuscates from the fact that libs and MSM normies are gas lit by their media and this obama administration and democratic party which are all NOTHING BUT LIES!!!! so genius cia lib media tells the slaves that the feeling of being lied to is coming from the truth telling Trump and no one else (when it is them who are making people insane and Trump bringing sanity). Remember that counterculture and liberals/the left since 60s all been CIAd up!

>"bullied the media"

What is that even supposed to mean, how the fuck do you "bully the media"

sally is a woman so who gives a fuck what she thinks?

>I missed the entire point of the comic

Grow up, politics aren't everything, you can talk and laugh with another person without even bringing up anything which would indicate you voted for one or the other. Trust me, I'm currently in college and I'm not a cuck, so I don't try to hide the fact that I voted for Trump, and I can still fucking talk to people regardless of who they voted for. They may not want to talk to me because they're being a cunt like Sally, but I'm willing to talk to them and function as an adult without needing to inject my political ideology into every facet of my life.

It's from a play called something along the lines of Gaslight

Sounds like Sally never had an understanding of politics i guess shouda stayed in the kitchen

Or Sally was Picrelated

leaftard

>I'm not your friend!

what is this, Kindergarten?

Anyone who uses the cancer word normies deserves to be gassed

Reasonable people can disagree - if you 'unfriend' everyone who disagrees with you, you're not being reasonable.

shitlib boss told me it means making someone question their sanity or trying to make them crazy and that putin was gaslighting people via breitbart ..... so does it matter where it comes from leaf and not more how it is used??? .... saw an article on shitlib salon and it talked about it meaning making people crazy .... only a leaf would care about where this came from beyond psyop US media .... because you dont live in the USA!!! LOL sucks for you leaf!! enjoy justin trudeaus dick you like how he called himself a proud feminist and that muslims were a great asset?? LOL youre wrong leaf!!

But do Bob and Sally have angry hatesex?

>gaslit
>mfw they're stealing our words AGAIN
Frankly more insulting than the usual liberal shit DESU

The worst I've seen was a liberal commie tranny-fag on my kikebook unironically sharing memes about how "truth and science always prevail" "shoutout to all the people who don't deny science to protect their feelings" etc., while arguing that more than 30 genders exist
Literally projecting