You want to destroy 8 years of progress? Fine, you're welcome to try. But this is what you're going to get in return

You want to destroy 8 years of progress? Fine, you're welcome to try. But this is what you're going to get in return.

Get ready for the new America, where conservashits stay mad all day, every day.

#shutitdown

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/why-zodiac/07-why-zodiac-conquer-slacktivism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it bro. We don't like the fag. He is trying to push homosexuality and race-mixing into the alt right movement.

Oh no some faggot is mad, trump is done now

we're not the ones who are mad, cuck. we never were.

> implying this wouldn't have happened if Hilldog was coronated

no they probably would have had him executed for being white and male already you're right

Lol Davis is so cucked

Goooo Aggies!

That's exactly what he wants though.

Most conservatives secretly love homosexuality anyway.

>he thinks anyone will believe this

Time to re-instate the Lion Guard

>this is what you're going to get in return
Mountains of leftist tears and an excuse for the police to brutalize Leftists every day of Trump's campaign?

You realize that the only reason Hitler was able to have any power was because most of the people supported him, right?

Most of America doesn't support Trump. Most Americans didn't vote for Trump. Nobody respects Trump. Nobody acknowledges he legitimately won.

What I'm saying is that Trump is gimped right out of the gate, and we're going to make him miserable until his impeachment.

Quality > Quantity

Nope. Democrats' illegal, criminal voters are not citizens. They will not be allowed to vote again once the laws to prevent cheating are implemented.

>gimped right out of the gate
Nope. Total domination of House and Senate, and a century long SCOTUS dominion.

Trump is the most powerful Republican in a century. Functionally speaking he is simply going to make your party illegal by preventing you from cheating. Without illegal immigration and voter fraud the DNC would never win another election. And so you will not.

Nothing says it like secret butt stuff

ok ok ok
So like
I just got back from the convenience store right
And I bought 2 packs of instant ramen (tantanmen) and a bag of cat food
And the guy at the checkout
Ok I got home just now
And the guy at the checkout, he gives you chopsticks if you buy ramen or bento right
And so I get home
And the bag had 3 pairs of chopsticks in it
Like what the fuck
Does he think I'm going to eat the cat food with chopsticks?
Like what the fuck
Ok noodles are done gonna go eat

>Shutitdown

The Goyim know!

Redneck slobs living off of welfare and food stamps with 9 kids count as quality? Wew lad.

You know how many illegal votes are in the final tally?

0.0%

Confirmed.

You don't seem to understand how voter verification works and just spout memes.

>Racemixing

Unless you know something I don't you can't get pregnant sticking a black dick into a white butt.

I swear you fucking natsoc faggots don't even understand basic shit and can only count up to 1488. There's a whole world of knowledge out there besides race.

>progressives violently silencing a homosexual

You still don't get it, you fags don't care about civil rights you just want everyone to adhere to the rules of your ideological cult.

You want niggers to stay retarded and resent whites, you want gays to twirl around and resent straights, and every time a minority is productive you want to discredit and bury them.

There is no future for the liberal progressive. Your ideology is literally degenerate.

>goyim

That's rich coming from someone supporting a man who has a jew son-in-law, who utterly destroyed his faithful lackey Chris Christie just because Chris did his job and put Kushner's convict daddy in prison.

This user is correct.
Except:
> Trump is the most powerful person in the fucking WORLD !

Damn, Davis got bad after I left.

Wasn't there a ton in jill's recount?

>hate gays until they pretend to say things you like to hear

You don't get it. This faggot is a traitor, he can't get enough attention just being normal in the LGBT community so he decided to be different and get attention from you guys, who all secretly love faggots.

And it worked.

I don't know why but I'm fucking dying because of this. It's not even that funny but I'm laughing way too hard.

Reporting for duty

>progress

subjective

>Mongrel speak

>liberals throw more bitch fits
>fags are negatively exposed as just as just as obnoxious by the media

Can we skip forward to the part where we start hauling people off to death camps?

>tfw 8 years of liberal tears

donald trump is the 45th POTUS and there is *nothing* you can do about it. a very clear majority of the united states made that call and no amount of whining from a bitchy little brat like you can change that.

Found the Californian.

I know you'll find this difficult to believe, but the people you look down your nose at don't particularly agree with you. You don't speak for most Americans.

You might not even speak for most Californians, unless Californian is construed to mean "Literally anybody who is physically within California."

He's not going to be impeached.

Your temper tantrum is not going to make you any new friends. Matter of fact, the longer it continues the less likely your party is to ever recover.

You don't have any voting blocks left to alienate, god help you if you accidentally alienate blacks.

I hope they keep doing this shit until everyone is sick of their shit so nobody cares when we have Kent State 2.0.

How gullible are you?

>the cheeta has a fucking human face straight out of frozen
dear god why
thanks CalArts

you don't get a you, you filthy spic

I always enjoy when Republishits admit that they don't really love America and want to live in Russia.

I live in the south you double nigger.

He'll be impeached in 1.5 years or less, screencap this post.

#shutitdown

>but most of America does support Trump
>just the hellhole, crime-ridden, degenerate, tightly packed, urban garbage dumps don't

>protests

Attacking citizens, police and journalists. More like riots. Im getting sick of these faggots. They should be arrested and charged with felony intimidation and anything else that will stick

> does he think I'm going to eat the cat food
> check flag
Well were you wearing your kitty ears user?

just letting you know
since you probably dont
this is a meme and has been for years

>comparing Bill to Hillary

You dumb nigger, even conservatives loved Bill. He won by a sweeping margin in 96.

#shutitdown

Alright. That was funny.

yeah that one

His motivation doesn't matter, what matters is he spreads facts and logical thinking.

He's gay which means he's damaged either genetically or developmentally, and yet, he does not seek to attack the middle.

He wants straight white families to prosper because it's the natural order. He wants women and men to cease this jew-designed war to subjugate each other and to happily work together, accepting the roles biology provided.

In the same way that Hitler wasn't aryan, he is the one thinking about our future as a thriving species. We mustn't act in spite against those more fortunate by artificially leveling the playing field.
Rather we must champion the greatest minds and voices amongst us.

Hope you dont have any pre-existing medical problems faggot because it looks like ACA is about to be Trumped.

Your vision, which I suppose is only limited to your own liberal friends and movies and news, makes you think Trump is weak. I don't believe that's correct sir.

free speech right up until it can be used someone i don't like

this is why libshit ideals get laughed off the stage here

we all know you just want power for yourself and don't care about these things deep down

this

They've built up this stigma around us being le evil concentration camp nazis, maybe it's about time we start living up to the reputation.

>alt-right
Back to /r/* libfag

Love the whole "redneck" argument. Just shows how racist and diluted the left can be.

Show me one piece of logic that this dumb attention-craved faggot spreads that other nitwits in the alt-right haven't been spreading for decades.

Obama gave his kind the right to get married and he still acts like a cunt.

Trump is weaker that a handicapped senior citizen. Especially because he is one.

Fuck off Russian trash.

>8 years of progress?
I don't call Islamic terrorism and an immigration flood progress.
I don't think the malnourishment of American children at the hands of toxic food and an evil pharma industry which has outgrown into some fucking monster can be called progress.
I don't think outsourcing more jobs then ever before is called progress.

I don't think you understand anything about politics and simply believe in Obama because he,..... had a darker skin tone?

>muh 18 months meme
>surely he will be impeached

Enjoy the next 8 years of Trump.

Then we have to fight that.

Honestly, the right should be the ones protesting Milo.

A theme song for a new generation:

soundcloud.com/why-zodiac/07-why-zodiac-conquer-slacktivism

>a fucking English teacher

>he thinks we care about that faggot

>eurocucks enjoying liberalism criticizing america for having too much of it

Fuck off please.

1.5 years, half of which in court

Fight your own kind? That should be fun!

It's snowing here so I was wearing this kind of baseball cap with fake fur ear flaps that I got from the "fashionable yet poverty stricken young farm or construction worker" section at the local hardware store

>CTR is up before noon.
They're adapting.

The jew faggot targets White females to go "BBC," even selling "BBC" tshirts directed at White females. Explanatory enough?

>he links a jewess whose husband has Trump by the balls

I also want you guys to know that I'm no Bernie supporter. That jew faggot is telling liberals not to obstruct Trump now that Jared has a real position of power next to Trump. Jews backing jews.

Nice analogy. Now go watch Rachel maddau and have some organic oats with green tea and listen to Tyrone fuck the living shit out of your girlfriend.

>helping some fag sell his books
>implying this hurts us or that we care

lmfao

>liberals suppressing the opinions of an lgbbt individual

his medical plan keeps the thing about pre-existing conditions, along with remaining on your parents until 26

Good for them, they shut down his evil hate speech.

That 1.3 billion, guess whose pockets that was funneled into, (((advertising))).

Progress, lel. Mad chimps out of control isn't progress.

>he thinks all liberals like niggers or fags

>he thinks supporting a fag doesn't erode his own movement

>liberals shut down a literal fag jew meant to divide and conquer us

milo can go fuck himself

8 years, or do you really think that the Republican senate will impeach Trump?

>supporting a fag

whos supporting him here? its whiny leftists that are making him famous lmfao

Not only is that wrong, but it also doesn't have anything to do with Milo.

Republicans can't WAIT to get rid of Trump, you idiot. They want to deal with Pence, a true establishment puppet.

Don't even try that shit. I know conservashit people in real life who can't talk enough about that faggot and get all butthurt every time liberals block him.

Wrong? How is it wrong? Jared literally is controlling Trump. Why do you think Trump obliterated Chris Christie and everyone associated with him as soon as Jared stepped in? Because Christie destroyed Jared's criminal dad.

>You might not even speak for most Californians,

I suspect a lot of Republican non-traitor Californians have been fleeing the state. I'm seriously contemplating moving to another state in the near future. Just not sure where to go.

I cannot stomach living here any longer, especially with the state government doubling down in opposition to Trump's pledge to secure the border.

>Don't even try that shit. I know conservashit people in real life who can't talk enough about that faggot and get all butthurt every time liberals block him.

>Sup Forums
>normie conservatives

go back to plebbit you don't know shit about this place

>End 'fascism' by using fascist tactics

Really powers up the old generator

If he still gets paid, sure.

Don't try to act like you're something special and outside the norm. You're stormfags, which are just regular conservashits on steroids, but you're all the same ilk.

You realise that Hitler won his election then with only like 35 percent of the vote,right.

>I'm new but I like to call other people redditors because it makes me feel like I belong

Do it.
You're playing right in our hand and sentencing yourself to political irrelevante for the next century. We are loving it, and wouldn't have it any other way.
Go on.
Dance for us, monkeys.

Christie was also embroiled in corruption allegations over the whole bridge thing

I guess you would know

Little do you know we have gotten so good at provoking protests that they are now a great way to waste a lot of leftist effort over nothing. For the price of a plane ticket milo can waste hundreds of hoUrs of your time, get publicity, and then hop online and say the same stuff he was gonna say anyway. I'd say it was a great investment on our parts actually.

fuck off to where you came from, there are no MILO fangays here

hes a gay kike that talks about nigger dick 24/7, why you think we give a shit about him is beyond me. I think you just didn't have a good thread idea so you made this shitty one

>book shut down
>even shut down
This cocksucker can't catch a brake.

>17 replies
>we're the mad ones
kek

[citation needed]

No, see, if that were a problem he wouldn't have taken Christie that far along with him.

But not only did he destroy Christie, he destroyed EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. They were all thrown out. It was a very personal and targeted attack.

Trump fucked his own supporter because of his jew son-in-law. If you don't think that's the last sign of control, you're crazy.

>pretending there aren't tons of rabid milo fanboys here who get butthurt at every little altercation against him

Okay fagmo.

>assumes alt-right exists
>thinks media created alt-right bogeyman decades ago
When did CTR become a Special Olympics event?

>pretending there aren't tons of rabid milo fanboys here who get butthurt at every little altercation against him

>making shit up
>his thread is the only one in the catalog pertaining to milo that people are posting in

why are you so obsessed with this fag anyway , you gay or something?