Are there any genuine American inventions? That is...

Are there any genuine American inventions? That is, inventions or accomplishments by Americans that weren't Nazis or Jews. Is there a single example?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/03/24/it-is-actually-illegal-in-colorado-to-collect-the-rain-that-falls-on-your-home/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalytic_converter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Freedom

Peanut butter!

cuckolding and poor race relations

>when the first post and best post are the same post

from intellectual capabilities

americans invented a lot of transportation related stuff i think

feel free to have a look
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_inventions

>Sweden making jokes about cuckolding and race relations

Kys Ahmed

Healthcare has been fucked for over 60 years, I think the rain thing is only in a few states like Colorado that have weird water rights and wind turbines aren't that efficient.

>collecting rain water
>illegal
wtf
is this true?

>hating a world superpower
>hating a country thst fought alongside the brits/french/other cool euros in both world wars
>hating an ally of the white western world

Stay cucked, swede. Ill be enjoying my companionship with the britbongs, frenchies, aussies, ect.

>It's Sven
Saaaage

And apple pie.

Both invented in Britain and claimed by Americans.

Like I said, some states have weird rights around water collection, but in most states it's fine to collect rain water.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/03/24/it-is-actually-illegal-in-colorado-to-collect-the-rain-that-falls-on-your-home/

I live in the state of Pennsylvania and my family collects rain water, its legal

Barb wire

>hating an ally of the white western world
Probably the worst joke I have read in a long time.

same with eggnog

Thats the thing you cucks font understand about america

There is no ethnic american, anyone who loves and lives in america is an american

Those nazi scientist are americans in every right so there accomplishments are our accomplishments

If im a rival company and i steal your scientists, their inventions are still to my credit regardless of where they come from originaly

This is why america is the best, something you cucks who fight over 2000 year tribal bullshit will never understand

>I am proud to have no identity and roots
>If I steal it, it is rightfully mine
Truly a nation of Jews!

yes

>our oil
Watch your tongue shitskin.

>France
>hot sex
>according to Arabs

The airplane.

slavery

That was actually invented in the stone age, Tyrone.

no that was some brazilian guy who did it first

The light bulb

You're welcome european faggots

We should be jelous i guess

Germany has invented ways to destroy europe three times now in less than 100 years

Truly an accomplishment

the light bulb
assembly line (I think)
America was different before the 60s

Mostly accurate depiction of the world.
Good map.

But you forgot the nigger mother land where all niggers need to be returned to, including your Somali ass, Muhammad.

>1070 85022
not even gibbin a you

it's called living in a state where water rights are more valuable than gold mining claims

also, that got shot down (partially) in he last elections. we passed a referendum to allow it.

That's what I thought. You cannot provide a single, genuine American invention or accomplishment.

>rechargeable battery

wtf now do they just make them disposable so you have to buy more?

We ruined the world by taking the wrong side in WW2.

bringin tha heat

stupidest question ever asked on any chan. congrats op.

>Loves America

They were forced to live in America and work for NASA; I don't think they loved America.

>Retail DNA Test
>An invention

DNA tests are an invention, but making people pay money for one is just being jewish.

>Apple Lisa Computer
Lol what? That's not an invention like mobile phones, or microwaves are. That's a differentiated product of an invention (the computer).

>Muffler
>Being able to drive
Mufflers just muffle the noise the engines make, i.e. less noise pollution. Nothing big, but still an invention.

Half of these are really jewish too (barcode, supermarket, drive-thru).

I'll give your effort a 6/10 - good for a nation of niggers, but still not good enough.

The lightbulb, the assembly line, steel milling machinery, Telephone, rock n roll, the internet

B-but Americans invented the computer, the automobile, the jet engine and space travel!

Because the fate of being forced to go to the Soviet Union and work for their space program was so much better.

It's like comfy House Arrest vs Soviet GULAG.

The cadillac converter is a greater invention made by the US. But the feds fucked over Gm in the deal and made the technology public domain without giving them a cent.

>Automobile
That was Germans (or German Jews)

>Jet Engine
Britain

>Space Travel
They played a part but it was mostly financial and leader-ship. Germans, and to a lesser extent Brits, built the spaceship.

That's to be superseded by the EM Drive, built by a Briton.

Still doesn't mean they loved America.

I think they'd rather have chosen their own destiny, rather than be kidnapped and blackmailed.

/thread

Cotton gin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalytic_converter

It was made by a Frenchmen, but modernised by an American company (notice how Americans always need companies to invent).

Didn't you guys steal champagne from the French?

>American inventors

>Telephone
Hahaha, Bell was born in Scotland and wasn't even an American citizen when the telephone was invented. Has America posthumously given Archimedes and Da Vinci American citizenships to claim their inventions as well?

not all states are created equal

nuclear weapons, modern programming languages, and cheese whiz

Sorry, Pirates invented freedom.

I don't think that they would have liked to stay in Germany either

Niggerball, James Naismith. The assembly line, Henry Ford. Discovery of electricity, Ben Franklin. Direct Current electrical output and the lightbulb, Thomas Edison. Theory of relativity, Albert Einstein. That's just off. the top of my head on my lunch break and i didnt even have to google it.

Well what incentive do you have in a free market to invent and sell something on your own, when you could be getting paid by a company that has infinitely more production resources and reach than an individual would have? Honestly do you think before you type this shit out i mean hahaha