>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

So what is the reason to smoke ?

If you don't smoke, you're a manchild

To not be mentally handicapped manchild

not being a manchild?

Not to be a manchild of course

fugging manchild :DDD

>2017
>doesnt shitpost finnish memes on Sup Forums
>are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>2017
>Doesn't use heroin

>b-but it kills you

And? Is life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can inject in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a hit every day, fucking peat-gavel

>this thread

this

shoutings to non smokers xDDD
t. ylilauta

shut up sweden gay homo :DD

>you should smoke
>why?
>because i'm a huge faggot and need others to fail in life as miserably as i did so that i can at least believe i'm not the hugest faggot of them all

fuck off cunt

Vape life bro

So is this one guy with a dynamic IP?

manchild spotte'd :D:D

congratulations, you smoked yourself :DDD

Posting in the manchild thread

Samefagging or a bunch of idiots?

good thread :D

dont mind mind him.
autism is not a choice

Ylis is speed agein :D

This :D

finland is legion

Accually is Ylilauta

The manchildren are starting to find this thread. Shoutenings :D

Never underestimate the power of Finnish autism

Bunch of unmanchilds

a bunch of ebin :D

Life isn't a contest about who lives the longest

Shoutenings to manchildren :DDDD

Jokes on you m8 I'm pretty fuckin good in life and I smoke a pack a day.

Eat a cock, euro fuck

>he's proud of having a phallic object who gives you pleasure by sucking it and by filling your mouth with a white substance
fag
>using adult pacifiers
fag

Fuck off and die

After all, it is a common fact that women are more interested in the tough guys and tough guys known to smoke tobacco.

> Tastes Good
> Smells good
> spice up
> relaxes
> Provides social Boost
> Women are weak
> Other men give appreciation
> Looks cool anyway evening
> While waiting for the conclusion of Giving
> CAUSE get up out of bed in the morning
> A good piece of cake for protecting the army
> CAUSE take a break from work
> You can always offer a gentleman cigarette
> Or fire
> Stays in the mouth

Bonus:
> Wasting 3-7 times a week for 1 hour at the gym in order to get a woman
> Could many times more pussy in plain tobacco smoking,

List good reasons to burn could go on forever.

>2017
>Doesn't let their wife fuck black men

>b-but it kills the white race

And? Is life a contest between races?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not supplementing your behavior with BLACKED and fucking your wife regularly as well

>it's....IT'S DEGENERATE!!!

Who forces you to sit on the sidelines like a cucked little white boy? Get a whip and be a true massa!

MFW smoking is the ultimate REDPILL, MANCHILDREN need not apply.

fukken macnshilds:D

There is no reason. Smoking is fucking retarded and I don't condone it no matter who you are. Your lungs are there to take in oxygen, not the product of burnt leaves.

ITT: Finland shitpost hour.

I understand that most of you, ladies and snowboarders, there are really wimps so that it is not dare to even taste tupakkia. Stand at break halfway out of the metal alloy, hands in his pockets and head frozen in fear as the lamb on pasture alone with the wolf pack. Perhaps you may occasionally have a look at your cell phone lungisti comfortable I slept like a nice girl you email someone. Huh. Fortunately, you will after all take a breather between relief when someone breaks down an icy situation alfa throw a flap which tekonauratte moment even if you even heard it a second alpha from behind.

To make matters worse you come every night to do board thread on how to get tyty-Yde. Is not it ever occurred to me that the problem could be smokefree? I do not even want to fuck with you ihmispaskoille, but mainly shawls that because of a few euros a day can not be bothered to live their youth to the fullest. It röökin burning is cheaper than generous for which you will have to give my virginity.

State of smokers become cheaper non-smoking. Cancer treatments are cheaper than special treatments 90-year-olds and endless surgeries, cancer often die at a young age so that pensions do not have to pay for decades and then still on the side of tobacco taxes. Smoker is a hero, and the state should encourage people to smoke. It is futile to imagine receive treatment for any ailment of old age in a country that this is coming. Therefore, you should do something in front of it, that is choking on his own shit before the actual old age.

Cigerettes are the leafy jew

Cigars are the only acceptable thing to smoke, i smoke them on special ocassions and when i play golf

>we're all here shitposting while arabs and blacks are fucking finnish girls

Well, when the hell can not stand the man condition the amount of pussy. Röökin had to stop the burning pussy when it came to the doors and windows. Mistress upset when the balcony door we were beating up constantly when teenage girls were trying to get to suck dick. The situation reminded the closest zombie invasion, but the brain stead girls shouting "kulliaaaa, kulliaaaa". Koomisinta here is that I live on the sixth floor so the girls really climbed up to the balcony along the launders directly next to the balcony. Also, the movement of the city turned out to be impossible in the long term because there is nowhere to be received in peace. Now that I have got rid of tobacco pilluakin should be no more a couple of times a week, but otherwise my life is much easier.

My look when I burn Camelia. Fucking nössöt, smoking is one of the greatest pleasures in life, and it's a good stress remover. I've been smoking for six years, and no health problems has not come. Smoking is fucking alffaa and prove you're not a fucking coward trendy.

Smoking kills tastebuds in your tongue. Fug up oyur teeth, make you smell like ashrtay. Not only you'll live shorter, but worse.

> "Mutku can become cancerous uliuli"

Fuck you die tomorrow in a car accident, dreading the car? Or you can get cancer, but quite otherwise. If you live in constant stressaten of all the risks you're wasting your life. Besides, the most important thing is not the quantity but quality. IS THERE: D nice to sit in the rocking chair, then 80v senile and be proud of it when you do not burn the neighbor's Vesa 65vuotiaana died of lung cancer when he was still in his right mind and kustessaan the podium. You again suffer from Alzheimer's disease and paskot diapers.

Most likely, anyway you drink alcohol, and not "ruin the health of the" sharks in the fireplace no longer at that stage.

Fucking dweeb. Go to this particular röökille.

Smoking is the mark of a true alpha

Shut up and start smoking NOW, you manchild.

Manchild? You didn't control yourself and feel for the vice, and I should feel ashamed?
> This thread

And? Is life a contest about who smells the best?

> What 's your name?
So what was !?
WAS WHAT! ??
2015 Do not smoke smokes NOW FUCKING POOR lungs out THAT BEFORE YOU asthma attacks you can leave your wallets at that ONTO THE TABLE

join us

makes my teeth look like shit no thanks

Shoutenings to all manchildren in this ITT thread :DDDD

I'd rather an autist than a nigger worshipping cuck faggot :D

You got the idea

Lmao at all these manchilds who don't smoke

What's up peat gavels?

> M-mu but nonsmokers is in poor condition
Thank you for your knowledge of health information the teacher behind the screen, which is not allowed to even up the ass from your computer.

> RO-röökaajat hengästyy easily
So heikkokeuhkolla and did not even have enough energy in the morning to go out for a breath of oxygen and smokes. Pathetic.

What is the real excuse not to use the smokes and really achieve something in your life?

Figure 5/5 MUIJANI with the castle at the party.

I value my health, enjoy not being to walk up a hill without struggling to breath you faggot

>ladies and snowboarders
>2017
>Not smoking and snowboarding at the same time
>MFW

is life competiton about who got the nicests teeths?!

huutia langalle :D

Smoking is the most cucked thing you can do. These companies spend years advertising cigs to make them look cool and manly and you gobble it up like a retard and pay them to physically injure yourself and make yourself smell like shit.

Why are you posting a finnish terrorist Sami Hyytiä?

You seem angry, i think deep down we both know that you are a manchild.

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

So is life a competition of who can walk up a hill? Shoutenings

If you want to get laid, yes.

> 2016
> Do not smoke smokes indoors

Are you bullied in school coward, pathetic man mentally retarded child, or both?

> M mutku landlord gets angry

So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest rented house without the eviction?

> Siihe will mark the ceiling !!!

No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn steadily in the apartment, so the roof darkens evenly.

> S .. it will take MUN VALKONEN ROOF !!!

Who compelled to buy an apartment, which is a hell of an ugly roof Valkonen, fucking peat gavel

manchild spotted

Good Goy. Spend a huge chunk of your disposable income on a useless pastime that shortens your life and makes sure you spend as little time as possible in our retirement and healthcare systems so you don't get a chance to collect as much as you put in.

Get away from theres ya south african scum :D huehuehueheuheuheuheuhehueehueheuheuheuhe

Nice try, me climbing a mountain while you are sitting on your computer whining that smokers are weak.

GET A JOB!!!

Esa approves this thread

And? Is life a contest about who gets laid the most?

unless you're in India. Be as autist as they, my fellow monkey.

Maybe they like to smell worst than poo

Known philosophical phrases:
>Röögito, ergo sum non hominis virilem
>I smoke, therefore I am not a man-child

>life as a stupid manchild

OR

>smoking rööki cigarettes and being a true man

Your choice, user.

Saving you are post thank you, adult

If you're an hedonist, yes.

>a non-smoker
>getting laid
not gonna happen.

Thread gets filled with passive-agressive manchildren in DENIAL :DD how hard is it just to smoke a cig and enjoy life for a sec?

täää :D

>making shitty Dana White memes to cope with your addiction to nicotine

wew

wtf is this thread

1. Smoke
2. Get pussy

Here's your guide to life. You have no excuses.

>Turned 24 30th december
>Regular Smoker (cannabis also)
>3 days ago my lung collapsed (small pneumothorax)
>Can't smoke anymore

I still have a shit ton of weed and don't know what to do, kill me plis

Sup Forums confirmed for MANCHILDREN. Don't you know smoking is the ULTIMATE RED PILL?
>Smoke
>Carpe diem starts

>being a manchild and blaiming jews for that

> SHTF
> No Marlboro Redpills
> Go through withdrawals while your family/community depend on you

Yes goy, build physical dependencies like a real manly man. Don't worry about low sperm count either.

NAZI-HANS HOW MANY JEWS HAVE YOU BURNED TODAY :DDD