Fucking hell lads, my hairline has started receding so I thought fuck it I'd just shave my head...

Fucking hell lads, my hairline has started receding so I thought fuck it I'd just shave my head. Yesterday in work I got called into HR and questioned about my 'new look' I said I just started shaving because I thought it looked good and the HR woman said I was intimidating people of colour in the office and that I should get a normal haircut or get a warning for anti social behaviour.

This is modern Britain

Pic unrelated

Fake
And
Gay

wear a burka

fpbp

But aren't most Englishmen going bald

This definitely happened.

>has no hair anymore
>gets told to get a normal haircut
she's not very bright is she?

Nice pasta faggot

This. I've met a lot of baldy English who shaved and still had a job.

Wow, is there a video?

PC boss in Reality: boss would fear to question your looks due to the possibility that you went through chemotherapy

HR department

why wouldn't you be honest and say you're balding and not bothering to slowly come to terms with it

kill at the niggers. problem solved.

probably thought you were a literal hitler like trump. many such cases.

I shaved my head when I was 21. I had a goatee as well. I looked good with a shaved head, but I was asked about my political beliefs and told that I had to attain permission to perform radical appearance modifications. I wasn't balding; it was just an extremely hot summer, and I was tired of the head my longer hair retained. Keep in mind, I was 21, and a bit more impulsive than most rational people, but had no motivation for shaving my head other than feeling the cool breeze in the shade during a long 100 degree summer.

I fucking believe it.

>Worked in an office full of women
>Couldn't afford to turn on the AC in sweltering goddamn summer heat
>Shave my mophead, go into work looking like Bobby Hill
>Get called into HR because they ask me why I'm suddenly a skinhead, have to explain it's because it's fucking hot
>Get told I have to start wearing the company hat until my hair grew back to a crew cut length

Larpadoodledooh!!

What the fuck with this shit go pour concrete and get paid the same.

>that I should get a normal haircut or get a warning for anti social behaviour.
Tell them that they shouldn't mock your disability and that they're discriminating against you based on your age and gender.

I got a buzzcut the other day, only 22 here but my forehead looks bigger by the year so I didn't have much of a choice. At least I look older.

I've read this pasta before. Fake and gay.

Tell her they're bigots and oppressing you.

They should check their privilege.

Why does this have to be fake? Do you really believe this doesn't happen? Appearance counts for a lot. I know we're exposed to many political views here, but people who don't get this exposure can be overly sensitive to anything they deem abnormal. They're ignorant. It's the same reason America erupted with anti-islam sentiment after 9/11. I won't say they were wrong to distrust a religion that converts by the sword, but the outrage was misplaced due to the overwhelming amount of ignorance on the subject. Normies usually avoid abnormalities that may even remotely be associated with violence because they don't know enough to not be scared of everything out in the world.

Haha! Go get another haircut immediately, but leave it longer this time.

kek

fight it
she has no right
she is unqualified to supervise
plenty of white, bald white eng men - pic related

Start wearing a business suit to work instead of a trainingsuit and you'll be fine, you chav.

And learn to hide your powerlevel. A proper salute is a vertical hand up and moving side to side while saying hi. Try to suppress the -el at the end and when you discuss the fact that Tariq stole again don't say "gas the kikes race war now" out loud.

>things that never happened

I am not bald I am follically challenged

HR departments are insurance policies for social issues these days. They run interference whenever someone feels threatened, usually by ghosts, but also typically associated with another employee.

This seems to solve a lot of problems.

who do you work for?

>being a cubicuck

Shaved head is literally the n1 haircut for men at the moment in the UK. Go somewhere else to be a faggot.

Point out how racist they're being

Addeco, it is an recruitment company

Lol goddamn britcucks

Those jobs, believe it or not, are very hard to get here. You have to go through the union for nearly any construction trade. It's a lifetime commitment, too. You can't be down on your luck in the office and pick up a concrete job until you can find another office job. Also, it never occurred to me that it'd be so hard to return to a physical job, but I was a mechanic for over a decade then switched to service writing for the last fifteen years. I'm out of shape now. Sitting at a desk KILLS you. Returning to wrenching now wouldn't be possible without some serious fitness training first now.

>He doesnt live in a country where everyone has a buzzcut and wears a tracksuit.
I pity the fool.

You should've gotten a buzzcut first.

Is this verbatim pasta? It's a realistic scenario, as I've experienced something very similar.

You either leave and prosper or stay and suffer. Two of the current options for all white people in europe.

I've started getting a widows peak at 27 and finally decided to just shave my head outright
Everyone I work with thought it was a better look, even the colored people

>your 8 years old HR woman

You're a slave to trends.

>plenty of white, bald white eng men - pic related
All are neonazi murderers too

Is having a buzzcut and a tracksuit the way to be? I've had a buzzcut before. Redpill me on track suits.

Is that why I still have my hair despite shaved being n1? Knowing a trend doesn't imply following it.
Ignorance is a sin my obese friend.

just look at hr and take a deep breath and go

look im going bald its hurts me to talk about
my dad always said bald people are worthless
boom youre done

kys

OP, do you have any racist head tattoos - a swastika or KKK cross somewhere, maybe?

Encouraging others to conform to trends because of what they mean today belies the value you place in them whether you conform yourself or not.

>be balding
>get discriminated against
>meanwhile people with imaginary genders have job protections in place

if you can grow a decent beard, the bald + beard look is high energy

Just tell your job that you sexually identify as a man and feel that long hair is too feminine for how you feel about yourself.

>rGJ4IQwM
2 posts.
Are you even still here?

WTF do you think this is? GTA San Andreas?

if you can't explain your self proprely and stand your ground you are a cuck.
you can even cry about it on facebook and make your self look like the the victim and see how they allow you to stay with the haircut

>Things that never happened for 50 quid

>Let hair grow

>get Swastikas shave into head.

>Hire improv troupe to bust into your office wearing and tear up the place like they are looking for Anne Frank

>When they've completed their search they come and report to you like you are the Obergruppenfurher.

thats Ross Kemp, in Mozambique

Just shaved my head the other day with clippers.. Looks great and women love it. I do have an olive complexion so it doesn't look to nazi but still looks intimidating as fuck since im built like a tank.

bald men just can't win

your best bet is to become fat

Maybe remove the swasitka tear drop tattoos first.

(((Human Resources)))

EVERYONE STOP POSTING

OP ISN'T EVEN HERE. KILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT THREAD.

I'm here

i shave because im unhappy and
im unhappy because i shave

Complain to the CEO about the HR person specifically. Complain about HR harassing your DISABILITY. Accuse her of abusing her position to to feel the rush of power. Maybe do it in writing. Maybe get a lawyer to write the complaint.

Not even joking. The Social JeWstice left only responds to threats. You don't argue with them you shoot back.

Also, read "SJWs always lie" first!!!

Should I always have a lawyer present when talking to HR? I have ADHD and often blurt things out when I get nervous or irritated, don't want these cunts to get anything they can use to discriminate against me.

>Have to go through the union for nearly any trade

Not really, last year I worked in refineries pulling wrenches right out of school. All I needed was oshe courses regulated by all plants and plant specific training. Just have to know people or have a certification.

Where does a turkroach get all these blangz? He must've cucked some very rich swede

>Having a skinhead is now deemed "RACIST"
The Crusader look is the new style. The Hitler youth style made a big comeback amongst hipsters the irony being the idiots don't realise the connotations of their hair style whilst being mostly liberal in viewpoints. The Crusader style will be next. Shaved head. Grown Facial hair.

Based Brevik demonstrates it perfectly.

Well done. I read that in his voice.

Just say you're a Buddhist and threaten to sue them for religious discrimination.

Assuming any of this actually happened of course.

I wouldn't know, I'm on holiday

All your hair falls out during chemo, it's the lack of eyebrows that really give off the look

it's clearly a different belt though, his has two pins

Fake and pussy and if true u should have just said i shaved cus im balding u stupid cuntsband filed a report

Claim hairloss as a medical disability, and get your HR's meeting on record so you can rape them in an employment tribunal should you ever be made redundant.

Go to your GP and get a doctors note regarding it all, claim psychological distress due to the hairloss and how its being exacerbated by your workplaces unreasonable comments regarding your new appearance.

If true, this is a gift for you OP if you know how to play the system.

I'd get that but my facial grows red and my normal grows blonde and I don't want people thinking I'm irish

This. Also it doesn't all fall off at once - you go through a decent amount of time looking patchy

Make HR put everything in writing, keep all these demands and then push them and push them until they finally fire you, then sue the fuck out of them.

hitler youth haircut/sidecut is so fucking good though.

T H I S

Take a page from jewish people who are very smart and talented and do as they do.

>Redpill me on track suits.
Comfty
Warm(we have winter version)
Can be in many colours and paterns
You can run and do stuff easy
Not expensive, winter ones are kinda more
Compact.
Dont need ironing
There is always a shop selling them.

Things that never happened.

You have to do it with the right amount of tact and conviction for it to work, but this is exactly how SJWs get what they want.

>work in a warehouse

>literally everyone is a white dude with a shaved head + beard

get a non cucked job

Mobil in Joliet?

Also, that's why I said construction trades.

There's actually more government repression in modern Europe than in the middle ages.

For the most part, Eastern European culture is kinda like 1970s Italian-American organized crime culture. I can't tell if the fascination with track suits is simply delayed fascination with western culture or if there's some serious reconsideration we need to do here in America.

It's fake because there is no source for it and this reads like the sort of thing that is deliberately designed to piss off the people on here.

Learn to spot obvious trolls dumbfuck.

You must out-SJW tge SJW's. In this situation, you can only fight fire with fire. Give 'em hell OP

Also, any of those jobs are easier to get in your twenties; it's a lot harder when you're 41 and broken from office work.

thnx m8

That's actually how it works with black people the barber sprays them with ne-grow and it grows their hair in seconds.

Oddly, I'm not pissed. I see the duplicity in corporate policies regarding appearance. I've been in the same place; Sup Forums didn't exist then, though.

>ne-grow
kek
kek