>Right wing retards

Hahahha ObamaLeaf proved you can't run an economy now he's going to prove you don't need guns you back wash 85 IQ fucks

Literally step off of your high horse and shitposting frog memes for one second and realize how fucking insane it is to give anyone a gun...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16UhryVa0O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you trying to summon him, antifachan?

I think he is

what the fuck is this, laye season naruto? neetruto?

I SUMMON OBAMALEAF SENGAIIIIIIIII

HE IS WITH US! LEAF BTFO!

*teleports behind you*
not on my watch, kid

youtube.com/watch?v=16UhryVa0O4
Gunfags

B T F O
T
F
O

COMPLETELY DOMINATED SUPREME COURT
COMPLETELY DOMINATED HOUSE
COMPLETELY DOMINATED SENATE
COMPLETELY DOMINATED EXEC

Republican Rule will last for a hundred years. Good thing the Democrats, who are all criminals, will not be allowed to steal anymore.

All statistics this propaganda is created from are misconstrued from the actual values.

>gun in the home
Well that's a fucking no-shitter. Overall, you're still statistically more likely to slip and fall to your death in the kitchen than be shot by your own gun. Basic safety practices will reduce the risk to responsible for muh ded chilluns
Again, basic safety practices. Guns aren't responsible for the deaths, stupidity is. Kids can't shoot themselves if the ammo is locked up.
>more likely to be used in homocide/suicide
I call bullshit on that one. That's going to need a source. Even if it was true, I say again: BASIC SAFETY PRACTICES
>triples the risk of homocide
As above, and even if this were true, the rate of homicide is already low if you're not a nigger. 0.3% multiplied by 3 is still less than 1%.
>likelyhood of suicide
Guns don't make you want to kill yourself, mental illness does. Guns simply makes it easier to kill yourself. Anyone set on killing themselves will always find a way.
>muh aboosed wymins
Also calling for source on this one, and the exact definition of "abused" in this context. Notice how liberals spouting off fear-mongering "statistics" tend to leave the definitions and sources of this information incredibly vague.

All in all, literally all of this stuff could be prevented or reduced to infinitesimal nonzero chances if people knew how to handle firearms safely. America doesn't need fewer firearms, it needs more education on them.

As a side note, I wonder how this information would be affected if we took niggers out of the equation :^)

Fuck that dude. 2nd amendment makes America great

>realize how fucking insane it is to give anyone a gun...

Incorrect.

SHALL

NOT

SHOO SHOO GUN STEALER

>A gun in the home increases the chance of being killed by firearms 72%
A burglar with a gun and you without a gun increases the chances of you getting shot by that gun to 100%

>A gun in the home is responsible for a vast majority of children killed by firearms
Well of course, if there's no gun in the home the child can't be killed by a gun in the home you dinker
Also where are the units, I bet that figure it like 3 children per year and caused by accidents due to dumb asses not teaching kids what a gun is

>A gun in the home is 22 time more likely to be used in a suicide, homicide or accident than to be used in self defense
Is this to imply that people with guns are more likely to kill themselves? If someone truly wants to kill themselves they will find a method, a gun is not the problem here

>A gun in the home triples the risk of a homicide
This is a problem with the relationship and family, the gun just made it easier but it would have happened sooner or later, the gun is not the problem here

>A gun in the home increases the likelihood of suicide five fold
So you ARE implying people with guns want to kill themselves, that's some bullshit right there I tell ya besides you can't tell whether a dead person killed them self because of the gun or not because they're dead

>An abused women is 6 times more likely to be murdered if there is a gun in the home
what about men, or children or animals or neighbors? Why only women? the problem here is "abused women" not "gun" she would have probably been killed with a knife or car if not a gun, the gun just made it easier, it is not the problem

Fucking wankers I wish I had a gun, the refugees keep asking me to use their toilet and are getting increasingly aggressive

BE

KANGZ

Article I, Section 9, Clause 8. No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.

Not being a mentally ill degenerate would solve all those problems. Of course thats too much of some people to ask.

OP is an idiot that needs to kill himself ASAP

Last month a robber entered a house in Miami and was about to harm a child when her father shot the intruder

Saged and hidden

>Shitty, irresponsible people kill themselves and each other when they have a gun.
Everyone should have one.

swimming pools kill vastly more children yearly than guns do
#banassaultswimmingpools
car crashes kill over twice as many people as firearm homicides
#banhighcapacityassaultcars

>COMPLETELY DOMINATED SUPREME COURT
You mean the slightly right-leaning court will remain slightly right-leaning? Republicans acting like everything is gravy and Democrats acting like the world has ended are both idiots.

The most insane thing of all is that we actually let politicians command bodies of armed men. Historically, governments have repeatedly committed mass murder and theft on an unimaginable scale. Everyone EXCEPT the government should have guns.

I gave my Girlfriend a SIG p238 for Christmas.

Her dad bought me 200 rounds of 9x18 Makarov.

How does this make you feel?

>pass gun control legislation
>murder rate goes up
>remove restrictions on firearms
>murder rate goes down

>same thing happens in other countries