Tfw you only got a BSc (3 year engineering degree) before started working a decent paying job

>tfw you only got a BSc (3 year engineering degree) before started working a decent paying job
>already 25 so would appear like a complete and total loser if I started an MSc program in Scandinavia right now
>literally everyone you meet has at least one MSc

Is there no room for uneducated plebs in today's society?

Why would it make you appear like a retard? Even if it's the case people don't have to know your age.

>at least one MSc
I've met only a handful of people with multiple separate postgrad degrees. Where the fuck are you hanging out?

>Where the fuck are you hanging out
... at work, meeting with people who are supposed to be equal to me in competence

I think he meant some had PhDs too. I believe it, depending on your field people can be very educated. In scientific computing even mere engineers (no research) are expected to have PhD.

This idea that going back to school at any other than usual age is worthless and terrible. You see it in on pol all the time and honestly, it mimics the self defeating mindset of niggers of which everyone here seems to despise.

Truth be told, unless youre already elderly, bettering your education at any agr, especially formally is nothing to look down on. Not everyone has no obstacles and can finish college straight after high school. If you keep thinking that pessemistic, of course youll go nowhere at ripe old age of 25..

>... at work, meeting with people who are supposed to be equal to me in competence
No shit. Where do you work and what do you do for a living?

Sure, but that's an academic/fringe path to begin with.

You don`t need a fucking title given by society to be useful and to feel joy in life.
What you have become, with all your experiences is much more valuable. Start looking inside, instead of focus on approval from the outside world. That`s why the world is full of unhappy people even outside the third world. The real journey of life is to build yourself from inside, not seek the approval and titles.

Truer words have not been said.

People here stay in school until 30, get a or several masters degrees only to bitch that the only thing they have to do is wait tables and serve coffee.

Experience is stronger than education.

>No shit. Where do you work and what do you do for a living
Engineer

Meet with a lot of quality assurance people, so this often applies: It is not a fringe path. These people are the ones to figure out metrics and algorithms, and then I help in implementing everything and feeding back results

I'm a 25 year old graduate student

Quit whining. I worked for almost two decades and went back to university at the age of 39. At first glance all the other students are old enough to be your children, but that doesn't really matter in science and technology. I even found new friends. And it has paid out to have gone back and got a diploma.

Just lie about your age.

No it's not. It's totally worth it. Other than you, I can speak from first hand experience.

I didn't finish my masters until I was 30, but seemed a lot of people started doing them after the jobs market took a dive for those right out of university, to the point they will be worthless soon.

I'm a 32 year old undergrad

>being intentionally this vague
Go fuck yourself already.

>blasting your detailed job description on Sup Forums
I do not think so. I told you what I do and what people I referred to.

Why do you want to know more?

Oh look an Israeli that advocates lies to solve a problem!

I started my bsc at 25 (study and work) and Im amongst the youngest there.

Dont think like that. The world wsnts you to think its too late so you dont try.

Also, you live in Sweden so im sure theyll discourage you even more. So that sweet, innocent, and precious refugees can go.

We toss out resumes from people with MS degrees straight out of college all the time. Hard to hire someone for a non-jr position when they have no work experience.

Should go back to college eventually, assuming your job will help pay for it.

>caring what people think of you

Total and complete faggot confirmed.

financial aid pays for it famalam

I dont have a msc and i make more than most of my friends who do

feels good man

t. batchelors only

The second I hit 16 and no longer had to be in school I got a year's apprenticeship and worked my way up ever since. Now whilst my mates are still in uni or left and are now I'm 20k+ debt in already working a job that's out of their reach.

Pieces of paper don't mean shit if you can't work, you have to prove your worth.

>t. batchelors only
It really depends on the subject and where you got the BSc. I talked to our student councillor last week. He said he had had a talk with some guy from Dublin who got a BSc in "Video and Information Technology" or some bullshit who wanted to enregister at our university for a MSc course. After a few minutes of talking it turned out that he had learned to make Excel sheets and ""programming"" at his college was making HTML pages. Long story short, the Irish BSc was almost as good as our high school diplomas, and said student would have to start at German BSc start level to be able to enregister for an MSc course in about three years.