Germanbros how do you feel about the huge amount of T*rkish people living in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bad

not good

Can't say I am a fan

They actually are like cockroaches.

there are not as huge per capita as pakis in UK, but I yes, I would feel better if they were somewhere else

Last two years made me realize they aren't as bad as you know who.

have you seen them doing sexual acts?

HALE HORTLER

Thankfully not, but you can be sure that they think about nothing else.
That is why every roach family has 3-6 children.

turk detected

They don't belong here and I don't want them here.

Bad obviously but america forced us to import them centuries ago therefore we know who our enemies are :^)

they multiplay like the blue aliens in Avarar by connecting their mustaches

Just say the jews you fucking faggots

shit you made me laugh

t. Ozman al Frankfurti

I want off

they need to be removed

>centuries ago
i found another roach

Why do retarded Europeans import the worst people of a country and use those people to judge a country?

Bydlo shits from Poland go to UK. Britain now hates Poland

France takes in literal criminals from Algeria that the givernment knowlingly wants to get rid of. Algeria is full of rapists

Germany imports low class labourers from the poorest parts of Turkey. Turks are roaches

Polish people are hardworkers. Algerians are friendly. Turks are well-mannered. YOU'RE JUST RETARDED

Berlinere here, the Turks are our smallest problem. Most of them just live their lives and don't bother you.

i rather have roaches than murifats.

half turk half algerian with a gay polish lover detected

i don't like turks in germany also. i mean the grandchildren of gastarbeiters. but i don't know if they also hate educational migrants. i am planning to do my master's degree in germany.

>shush

You can start by learning letter case.

They are like your pakis.
Pretty much the same shit.

I have no quarell with turkish people since they actually integrated themselves into our society and don't act as niggerish as the rapefugees

I wonder who could be behind this response

we got off lucky compared to britain or france.

>since they actually integrated themselves into our society

kek'd way harder than I should

we Germans truly are doomed in our cuck ways

We are not that bad [spoiler] anymore :^) [/spoiler]

I dunno mang, I may not be Germans (hate those fuckers, really) but Turks are pretty fucking based to he honest (inb4 turkroach, I am Swiss).

I've never met a Turk who was a fuckwad, they were all pretty fucking chill.
Even my best friend is a Turk.

It's the saame situation the US has with dindus. They live among themselves and try to force their stupid gangsta ghetto culture on us. The German Hip Hop scene is as cringy as it gets and consists to 80%+ of sandniggers as does its fanbase.

>turks replying on how they view themselves
let your masters decide for you

so myself ?

MEINE EHRE HEIBT TREUE

Keep baiting Abdul

this. at least they brought based Döner with them

My name isnt abdul, sebastian. Abdul is arabic

t. Mehmed

Bad.

Probably pretty fucking bad.

based Justinian is based
>retake Constantinople

majority of turks are scum. but i know alteast a handfull of decent people among them. yet all americans i ever met were faggots.

Our apologies, Muhhamad

I feel it's time to turn on the ovens again...

Why are there so many Turks in Germany anyway

The Great War?

merkel's open boarders policies

Do you really need Turks to make Döner for you?

Germany had an economic boom (Wirtschaftswunder) from the 50s to the 70s. However, there were not enough workers to fuel this boom in Germany, and guest workers (Gastarbeiter) from Turkey were invited to Germany. Now most of them are childrens or grandchildrens of those Gastarbeiter. And they are cancerous even Turks in Turkey hate them.

I think I have a crush on her Sup Forums, what do?

it's always germany

kek

>what do ?

Kys

>Germanbros how do you feel about the huge amount of T*rkish people living in your country?

I hate most of them. A significant portion of them are on welfare. See pic related, we pay out almost 2 billion Euros in welfare to them -- annually. And that doesn't include Turks holding German citizenship.

They collect welfare and hate ethnic Germans with a passion while boasting about their "pride" and "honor".

Oddly, I was pleasantly surprised by how much enjoyed vacationing in Turkey, though. The Turks living there were almost bro-tier, very hospitable and chill.

I forgot to attach pic related.

germans love their turkish bulls

it's you, look at pictures of mixed children

There are 3 types i think.

>the ones who dont integrate after decades but behave kindly and dont bother you
>the ones who dont integrate after decades and want to exterminate you
>the germanized turks who literally feel more patriotic to germany than most germans

>the germanized turks who literally feel more patriotic to germany than most germans

Those don't exist, Mehmet.

They do i had some in my class. Also i noticed some are more right-wing and more open to right-wing ideas. If you think im a turk sympathizer then you are wrong. I had to grow up with them in my neighborhood and it wasnt nice at all.

The Gastarbeiter program was extended against German wishes under pressure from Turkey and the U.S.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

Maybe you should stop going into gay bars, Fritz