Canada's NDP Party bans White Men from running for office

"NDP's new equality policy states that when a male NDP in office steps down from his seat, he must be replaced with a woman, or another member of an equity-seeking group, like a First Nation, another ethnic group or someone with a disability."

>white genocide isn't real
>feminism stands for equality
>ppl with downs syndrome and autism can run for office but not men

In 10 years Canada will be ruled solely by chicks, native indians (poo in loos not smart enough to get elected) SJW women, and retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

cowichanvalleycitizen.com/news/410572595.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
harveyoberfeld.ca/blog/chinese-racism-just-as-ugly-as-white/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interculturalism
dailywire.com/news/4621/ndp-president-canadas-politics-are-too-white-need-robert-kraychik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cowichanvalleycitizen.com/news/410572595.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

What if I can prove I am an autistic white man? You gotta play by their game. Checkmate, NDP.

*chinks. Fuck autocorrect.

The Mayor of Richmond (Chinese capital of the west) recently banned Whites from all community meetings. She also banned English speakers and Canadian reporters from her press conferences.

Can anyone here justify being a male NDP?

They're interested in visible differences, not diversity.

Just wait, it'll get real fun when they run you guys into the ground due to incompetence. After that you can implement some good old fashioned Fascism.

The fuck are you talking about, retard? The mayor of Richmond is a white guy, and that never happened?

I swear to god half of the people on Sup Forums are homeless schizos

They lost badly in the last election. I'd still rather have Justin 'muslim tolerance' Trudeau.

NDP cucks are the worst

>equality
>bans men

wew lad

>implying Canada isn't already run by these types of people

>NDP
Who?

I meant Richmond's MP, Alice Wong. I don't follow the leaders of shitty Vancouver suburbs full of chinks.

She got into the spotlight a few years ago
harveyoberfeld.ca/blog/chinese-racism-just-as-ugly-as-white/

They forgot the Punctuation

>(((NDP)))

Flood turning Richmond into Atlantis when?

see image
Third largest party in Canada, faggot

They got wasted last election and they'll get wasted again next election. I have actually more faith in The Bloc than NDP

> leaf

>leaf

NDP POLICIES (taken directly from wikipedia)

>Expansion of rights for LGBTQA people, women, Aboriginals and people with physical and mental disabilities
>Promoting Interculturalism and an intercultural understanding of Canada
>Take in 10,000 Syrian refugees immediately and 9,000 per year afterwards (This is the bare minimum, likely 10x this)
>Decriminalizing marijuana

>(((NDP)))

They used to be commies, then they were stoners, and now they are SJWs. And if Trudeau continues to be shit, they will win the next election. The conservatives are still hurting because of Harper.

what the hell kind of "offensive military action" is leafistan doing?

>leafs calling out other leafs

its like jews putting each other in the oven just stop

they mean that they will do everything in their power to passive aggressively cuck strong countries (you most likely) from taking any offensive military action

Shit. I agree with the NDP on a lot of things on economics but this is just retarded

what the fuck is interculturalism? Is that the advanced cuck version of multiculaturalism now?

Sorry, Finn... I'm going to have to vote for Tim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

> Interculturalism refers to support for cross-cultural dialogue and challenging self-segregation tendencies within cultures.[1] Interculturalism involves moving beyond mere passive acceptance of a multicultural fact of multiple cultures effectively existing in a society and instead promotes dialogue and interaction between cultures.[2]

> Interculturalism has arisen in response to criticisms of existing policies of multiculturalism, such as criticisms that such policies had failed to create inclusion of different cultures within society, but instead have divided society by legitimizing segregated separate communities that have isolated themselves and accentuated their specificity.[1] It is based on the recognition of both differences and similarities between cultures.[3] It has addressed the risk of the creation of absolute relativism within postmodernity and in multiculturalism.[3]

> Philosopher Martha Nussbaum in her work Cultivating Humanity, describes interculturalism as involving "the recognition of common human needs across cultures and of dissonance and critical dialogue within cultures" and that interculturalists "reject the claim of identity politics that only members of a particular group have the ability to understand the perspective of that group"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interculturalism

Geroge soros literaly did that.
He sent em in trains and took their wealths.

>Canada

Not really surprised atl 2bh

From 2006 to 2011, the Canadian Forces were pounding Timothy's ass in Helmand province and they think it was bad.

this kind of sucks because we depend on the NDP to take the idiot vote away from the liberals so conservatives can win. with a slate of only retards and other faggots even idiots won't vote for them.

The idea had by my far left idiot buddies is the reason that the Orange Crush failed is because they weren't leftist enough... So their mission is to out cuck Trudeau.

It's a delusional concept. People didn't vote for Trudeau because he was a cuck... They voted for Trudeau because they thought he'd be a non-intrusive centrist that would take a middle of the road approach.

The NDP has completely lost me with this shit.

>NDP
>Relevant
Yeah and every member of the Bloc Quebecois has to speak french! Where's the equality in that?

So basically a hybrid of leftist multiculturalism and cuckoldry on steroids.

Wow Canada, you never cease to amuse me with the ridiculousness of your politics. I thought America was a hot mess of dumb ass, with The Annoying Orange heading to the White House and all. but this is really racist and undemocratic. How can one even claim to be promoting equality by excluding candidates by race and gender. How do you even keep a straight face while engaging in shitfuckery like that?

>be Canadian
>like politics enough to browse /pol
>not know the NDP

either underage or absolutely retarded, either way kys

Sadly they are the only party I trust with election reform

Like the NDP has any chance of ever coming into power

Layton was the only cool guy they had

Boy and to think that faggot in the other thread was telling me I was retarded for voting for the cuckservatives and should vote for NDP to protect "Native worker's rights".

I hope we nuke Canada.

SOURCE PLEB!

NOT the Canadian NDP Party. This is the BC provincial one. Not related.

>not related
wew

It was a joke, in the same way as
>>moot
>who?

don't scare me - for a moment I thought this happened in an actual country, not fucking Canada

You have a 3 to 4 times bigger proportion of muslims, ahmed.

>spend $595 million to create 1 million daycare spaces
hmm

>Jack Layton wouldn't even be allowed to run in his own party

NDP fell a long way.

If Layton had not died, they would have taken this last election. Layton had loads of charisma, despite their policies being fucking retarded.

>reject the claim of identity politics that only members of a particular group have the ability to understand the perspective of that group
That sounds good though. Like the opposite of banning white women from teaching yoga.

When is there going to be a labor party that doesn't drink leftist Kool-aid and identity politics?

Fuck Canada.

Jack Layton is rolling in his grave

No it's fucking retarded. I don't expect a fucking muslim brotherhood Somalian to represent my interest as a white man.

Feminism = collective female nature

Women aren't evolved to care about men

They don't seem like they ever evolved to do anything.

>equity-seeking group, like a First Nation, another ethnic group or someone with a disability
>mfw the country is run by gas-huffing retards and nothing changes

god fucking dammit

dailywire.com/news/4621/ndp-president-canadas-politics-are-too-white-need-robert-kraychik

Wow leaf males got BTFO how they will ever recover ?

kek

Alberta and Saskatchewan, the offer is on the table to become the 51st and 52nd states.

>leaf males got BTFO how they will ever recover ?
Probably by importing more niggers and letting the fire win

Not that I don't believe this, but is there an actual source for this policy? Would really help to rub it in peoples faces.

Good! If the NDP prevents males from having any sort of say or voice, then where else will they go but to other, less retarded parties? Shut yourself off from political talent for retarded ideological reasons is a surefire way to destroy yourselves. Nothing of value will be lost if the Bloc replaces the NDP yet again as the most relevant third party.

Boy I Sure 8 the b8

>Nothing of value will be lost if the Bloc replaces the NDP yet again as the most relevant third party.
I guess the french are marginally better than a bunch of faggots and gas huffers

They have also completely burned any chance of winning anything, major positions or riding seats, in Alberta ever again. Cautious pessimism in this province quickly turned to vehement hatred within months of NDP taking office.

It's actually a script I wrote to automate shitposting. Here:

var leafs = document.getElementsByClassName("flag-ca");

var postLeafs=function(){
var leafPosts = [];
var leafLinks = [];
var leafPostNumbers = [];
var postCounter = 0;
for(var i = 0;i0)
{
postLeafs();
}
else
{
alert("No Leafs Found");
}

In 8 year, canada will be America's territory.

Bullshit. Layton was never popular enough to pull that off.

BTW, is Kevin O'Leary running for Conservative leadership yet? There any favorites in that race?

did that even hit the news anywhere?

Is this even constitutional in canada ?

Canada you fucking suck. Your country is dog shit, man. (no offense)

This level of shit and banning whites from meetings like some other guy said is unconsitutional in germany and can never happen there. The party would be banned.

>spend all this money on frivolous nonsense
>reduce poverty
top lel

Nothing done to the detriment of a white male is unconstitutional in Canada.
The chicago habbening would have been legal here, and would of been used as an example of strong minorities fighting white oppression.
This is not a joke or exaggeration, I am serious.

I know, misery loves company.

>a-at least we have the constitution
When shitskins and white liberals form a majority, they will rewrite it to suit their agenda.

Mad Max has my vote. Though I sort of wish Rona Ambrose was running for it

The 40% who voted NDP were a combination of the Muslim + Chinese hordes and Ontario leftists fleeing the shithole they created in their own province.

The majority was split between pissed off young populists voting Wildrose and Old Boomer neocons voting PC.

Luckily the Ontario faggots are fleeing home since they destroyed Alberta's economy and have nothing left to seep out of the province.

>did that even hit the news anywhere?
I'm sure the CBC ran a celibration piece about how diverse our enclaves are

sad it took someone this long to notice

they haven't been in power in BC for 15 years now?

as long as the economy does well enough, 50% of people will show up to vote, and a small plurality of those will vote liberal

death of the logging industry was the death of the ndp in bc, no organized labour

HAHAHAHA!
GET SHAT ON LEAFS!

he's registered as a candidate

we don't have a big american primary, but a mail in vote and then things get sorted out at the convention, lot of back room stuff

as another user said, max is /ourguy/

I know it sounds gay but if you are from BC or any part of Canada you need to share this on FB. Its the only way normies will get exposure.

It was THAT much!?

>GET SHAT ON LEAFS!
It seems to happen a lot here, I honestly can't even tell the clickbait faggot news from people trying to actually report the news