Why do Polish women crave the BBC? Are Slavic men not enough?

Why do Polish women crave the BBC? Are Slavic men not enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
90minut.pl/news/10/news103744.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland has a chronic shortage of men because somebody keeps taking them into the forest and machine-gunning them

why are there black men in poland to begin with?

KEK
Shut the fuck up fucking jew controlled communist. We don't even have blacks here that aren't exchange/tourists.

slav men are some of the ugliest in the world

nice shop

>gee lemmee troll Sup Forums herpa derpa derpa durr

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin cites with approval the conclusion of “certain theoreticians [who] say that [Orthodox Christianity] is much closer to Islam than Catholicism is,”

Whoa, didn't know Russia is so progressive

>implying the picture you just posted is not the shop

sadly no. That covers are actually sold in patriotic shops in Poland and why would anyone shop a red faced subhuman looking bald Slav

They deserve the best.

flags really ruined this board

>post jewess with nigger spiting on Polish monoethisity
weak
Also ale you implying russians arent slavs. What are you than? Mongolian rape mongrels?

Pic related, (((artist))) who made and is in that photo.

Not sure about blacks but they surely love our Mediterranian healthy olive/brouwnish skin tone. I can't remember a night I spent in Poland in which I was not approached by a beautiful milky skinned blonde haired blue eyed polsky beauty.

>slavic
>men
top kek

Russian women are the biggest nigger whores here in Canada, you'd be find pressed to meet a Russian girl who hasn't burned coal at some point.

Yup, thats great sign to tell if her ancestors where raped by some turk or something.
Dont know why but "exotic" men are cool for them....I dont find datk haired, brown skined girls atractive.

polish people have some fucked up jew noses

He even looks like an untermensch skinhead

guess why

Even though I think it's just a phase. Many young girls go after us darker individuals for some nights of fun, but when it comes to settling down and breeding they seem to prefer their own kind.

this ;(

also jewish blood

There was once a man that wanted to fix that but you even rebelled against him

>implying

polish jews are so fukin ugly

>(((Polish))) women

They don't.

barf

say, the fix went wrong on so many layers that I can't even right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>Simon Mol (6 November 1973 in Buea, Cameroon – 10 October 2008) was the pen name of Simon Moleke Njie, a Cameroon-born journalist, writer and anti-racist political activist.[1] In 1999 he sought political asylum in Poland; it was granted in 2000, and he moved to Warsaw, where he became a well-known anti-racist campaigner.

>In Poland, Mol was accused of knowingly spreading the HIV virus and was charged in the cases of eleven women and remanded in custody.[2] However, Mol's trial was suspended due to his severe illness.[3] He died from HIV-related complications on 10 October 2008.

>After police published Mol's photo and an alert before the start of court proceedings, Warsaw HIV testing centers were "invaded by young women". A few said that they knew Mol. Some of the HIV tests have been positive. According to the police inspector who had been monitoring the tests and the case: "Some women very quickly started to suffer drug-resistant tonsillitis and fungal infections. They looked wasted, some lost as many as 15 kilograms and were deeply traumatized, impeding us taking the witness statements. 18 additional likely victims have been identified thereby".[32] Genetic tests of the virus from the infectees and Simon proved that it was specific to Cameroon.[33]

>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007.[34] Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.[35]

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>saged and hidden

This sounds almost too good to be true
Holy fucking shit.... my sides....

This is so cuck. KEK

GET THE WINGS

I wish we had some serious nationalism. This stuff makes me cringe.

SImon Mol is the reason why antifa is barely present in Poland. They contracted AIDS and died off.

I remember this, it was a big thing back then, so it's true.
He banged antifa leftards without rubber, and even if any of them said anything, he threat them to call them racist.

Simon Mol is a hero, he basically killed antifa in Poland.

Simon Mol is our national hero, he showed us that this whole "le conservativ slavic women" meme was a lie and that the polish women are huge sluts just as their western counterparts.
Oh Simon, wherever you are i hope you're spreading HIV to white women. Torment those cunts even in the after life.

Fuckin hell man...

He got award of Antifascist of the Year 2003
90minut.pl/news/10/news103744.html

He also came up with false identity of football player then played in like 5th or 6th league, because they believed him

We turned more xenophobic thanks to him

>got rid of antifa
>confirmed all stereotypes of niggers
>trolled leftists
>outed coalburning whores and eliminated them
>outed cucks

I don't get it

they dont slavic women are the most redpilled on niggers

who the fuck settles down with a roastie?

that's just how Poles look, you racist.

All white women are sluts, there is no hope left for them.

I'm just gonna marry some asian qt 3.14, we have a pretty big Vietnamese and Chinese diaspora in my city.

HAHAHA POLE ARE ULTRAKEK

why do poles on Sup Forums seem to have a relatively good understanding of english while western cunts like france and spain fucking suck at it?

>somebody

Russian hackers i assume?

What are Asians doing in Poland?

pls stop hacking us
france wants french to be relevant again, spain just do not give a fuck

there are 3 types of asians in Poland
>chinks in chink trade centers selling cheap chink shit
>chink students on chink erasmus program, chinking their education
>chinks in chink restaurants, selling sushi and rice with sake

that is all

Why do poles look like ashkenazi jews

What do Polish people think of them?

Have you seen what Slavic men look like? I don't blame those whores for wanting to date outside the race dealing with those flat faced retards.

Most people don't care much, they are relatively isolated - don't make themselves noticeable, quietly being the background of our lives.

>After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred.

Men shouldn't be insecure when it comes to blacks. The only reason most women are going for them nowadays is because it's what's "popular", and because of all the subliminal messaging by the elite. Black men are portrayed as romantic, dominant, exotic, etc which attracts women because they want a man who will protect, provide, and sexually satisfy them, as well as fulfill their emotional needs. Of course the truth is that most black men can provide close to none of those things, and more often than not end up abusing the women or getting them pregnant and leaving. Vapid women fall for the emotional and mental manipulation, "if you're a good person you'll date a black man" "muh oppression" "black men are bigger" and other B.S.

A lot of women have fallen for it, I would say maybe 50-60% of female population (which is why almost everyone of them seems like a coal burner). But there's still some with enough sense left to realize how much bull all of it is. I bet white women will turn back around because this is just a fad. They'll come crawling back after getting their asses whooped and realizing the grass on the other side is poor as shit, abusive, and a free loader. But if you think about it, it's probably better this way. Evolutionary adaptation is weeding out the retards and those easily influenced in order to make us more intelligent.

The Slavs were next on the Nazis' kill list.

Most of those chinks are clumped in semi-ghetto areas so you don't experience them unless to live nearby which you, most likely, don't.
So most people don't think anything at all other than your stereotypical "they bring tasty food" and "they're hard working".

Personally I think they are causing problems with law. They don't register their children or their dead ones. The food they produce is of questionable origin. It's not like we're getting high-quality chinks like the japanese. We're getting shit tier southern Asians.
Never heard of them causing any problems with violent crimes, though so I'll take ten chinks before a single nigger.

> yuo forgot Vietnamese and shit

It's only Warsaw tho. Capitals are always weird. No diversity anywhere else, other than tourists, students, business

>An anonymous witness in one case said that he accused a girl who demanded he should wear them that she was racist because as he was Black she thought he must be infected with HIV.[19] After sexual intercourse he used to say to his female partners that his sperm was sacred. [20]

>South African Press Association (SAPA) and Agence France Presse in their article described him as "a darling of Poland’s liberal press" due to his political campaigns[15] Thus some of his victims were reportedly intimidated and threatened[16] and Polish police delayed his arrest for long because of his political connections,[17] thus allowing him to infect new victims.

Holy fuck.

Katyn massacres

lol I hear ya!

It's hot
>you racist whore you won't sleep with me becasue you think i have aids!
And after he fucked them
>oh btw i have aids
Stupid whores would fuck a nigger instead of walking away. Who cares that you will be called racist, at lest you won't fuck a nigger or get aids as those girls did.
So much for stronk independent wymyn, all you have to do is call them racist and they'll suck your dick.

I never saw one outside of that locations I listed, so I pay no attention to them

never encountered

I'll tell you ruski user. Polish women are horrible. People say we have some of the best women in the world. That's a LIE. They're possessive, only caring about money and buff Chads. Very vain, shallow, and severely low IQ.
They fall so easy for Brits, Sandniggers, (blacks no, we are still racist towards niggers nonetheless), Italianos, fucking leafs, and that's pretty much it. I guess they fall for Amerifats too, but with the whole visa problem, they pretty much prefer leafs.

All she could find was a nig...

Let's just agree that all women are fucking stupid and useless, there's no "redpilled" or "traditional" women anywhere. If you're alpha enough you can make them sort of like that, they're dumb cows so they only are as good as the men of the society made them to be. If there's feminist propaganda everywhere, and men are cucks, then there will coalburning whores, destruction of the family, SJWs and all that shit.