Should mods enforce a whites only policy on Sup Forums? I think it would really cut down on the shitposting l

should mods enforce a whites only policy on Sup Forums? I think it would really cut down on the shitposting l

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2701201/Footprints-36-000-year-old-family-discovered-Romanian-cave-hold-Europe-s-oldest-human-tracks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes
Instantly less in fighting and more productivity

No it wouldn't you retard.

then theyd have to ban americans

This isn't an echo chamber, asshole. Everyone is welcome with any political view they want.

So Americans could only make half a post?

ok muhammad, lets hear it from white countries

Stormfront has this policy, and is terrible.

But you wouldnt be allowed to post there

your country ip would be the first to go tyrone

Only certain states in the USA should be range banned.
Canada in general should be limited to only 5 posts a day per person.
Shit skin countries (ones with less than 200 million whites) should only be allowed one post and reply per day.

Problem solved

says the somalian

Your plan isn't possible. How would you know who should be allowed to post and who shouldn't? Since America is less than 60% white, should it be banned as well? What about proxies?

>dumbfuck

No.

I agree. The hard Left has gotten the way they have because of their political close-mindedness. They have lost their ability to argue points because everyone's agreement is all but guaranteed; their jobs and social standing are contingent on it. Everyone had to fall in line, else they hang you publicly from the rafters (socially speaking) for some accusation that likely does not hold true.

Product of miscegenation btw

>Darkthrone tshirt
post that the right way up, and gief source pls

photo ids for all posters

>Obsessing over a scenester slut in a dark throne shirt

asian actually.
No surprise there since you blacks believe you're Kangz of world and shieet

some aussie attentionwhore posted that pic in a different bread

The black population in America is still below 14%, I believe. Even fewer of those have computers or internet access. If more blacks were here, (and debating intelligently, not just putting us crackers in our places with ooga-booga ebonics) there might be more open minds on both sides.

watch how many less the US shitposts decline when the spics are deported

i am a proud german. my great grandfather fought in the war and moved here after.

Just rangeban all of Canada, major cities elsewhere, and everything south of America and East of Germany

>I...
Finish your sentences, you chimp.

Also, since Poland is severely unintelligent on the whole, should they also be banned? They're so white you have to shield your eyes from their glare on sunny days, but so are toilets. Should toilets and Polacks also be banned due to their extremely low IQs?

right? haha dumb slut attentionwhore kys

most Canadian shitposting is done by one chink

Giant fucking idiot here folks. Get your Red hot total fucking moron here. Plenty of stupid. Very very stupid.

as long as Slavs, Latin (Including Italian, Romanian) are not considered white

>Shitposting
Nah just range ban the leafs, emus are ok though, they got good bants.

>tfw no qt gf that listens to darkthrone

Why is it Americans always crying about shitposting when you're the worst posters???

fpbp

>inb4 leaf

Registering or identifying yourself in any way removes the freedom on anonymity.

OKAY GUYS NEW PROPOSAL
ANYONE WITH AN IQ LESS THAN 115 IS DISQUALIFIED
still gets rid of darkies

Hey, when have I shitposted on this board? everytime I see a shitpost it's a leaf or a poo-in-looian

only mods can see the pics

I think you overestimate the number of minorities that keep this as a pastime. This is pretty much a white guy thing in America. Minorities don't debate; they shoot.

im actually like %80 white, genetically. i was just raised with maori culture so yeah.. also thanks for the keks i feel like a meme.

...says the leaf.

I'm good with that.

Still not anonymous.

>l-leaf

That's all you guys ever say, go back to le_donald because that shit stopped being even remotely funny a few months ago. Be original pls, mr 60% white.

post timestamp attentionwhore
and also be my ai gf

please scan nipples to solve captcha

OI cunt

Burgers and leafs are pretty much the only shitposters.

Sup Forums sponsored iq tests
must take it once every 6 months if passed

I'm not a donald fan, and you have to admit that Canada is responsible for an uneven amount of shitposting, especially your far right-wingers.

>no more based poo-in-loos
>no more nip/gook shitposting
>no more huehues huehueing
>no more swedes or germans
Ban leafs instead

how would you enforce such policy? ban non white countries, like argentina and america? oh well then count me in!

I like others coming here and ripping apart their arguments. Even psyop people should be welcome because arguing against them trains your wit. The only ones that should be banned are the sliders because their only goal is to hide things.

The fun thing is that I'm probably the only white person in this thread...

How the fuck would you enforce that?

>darkthrone is scenester
>obsessing

kay why ess.

It should be a special board, like a Mensa-only board. It'd be nice to only talk to peers, regardless of their views. Some of these people start getting BTFO and just shut down and start ad hominem because they've completely run out of things to repeat that other people have said.

>no turk roaches
>no leaf gooks
what else?

It's a high IQ test to spot shills or bots here.

No brits
No southern europeans
No americans
Nobody expect danes, swedes and norwegians basically,

your lucky day today

Aaah! You're looking for the low-IQ board, then. That's /poland/, not Sup Forums

well in that case lets make /MENSA/ for 125 iq posters

Nope

I'm in!

pls respond

Then what are you doing here nigger ?

do you think you live in a bubble and we dont know what has happened to you, nordcuck?

im pathetic

can you put your tongue out like a slut?

Great idea! Accelerate the move of diverse forums of ideas into infinitely many echo chambers! Help shlomo divide and conquer a hell of a lot more effectively! Cut down on real legitimate diversity within the community of individuals who are against the msm, globalism, and neo-communism!
Pro-tip: Not all whites are for the continuing of liberty, tradition, and prosperity. See liberal college campuses and anti-trump rallies. Not all blacks are ignorant, animalistic wastes on society. You are contributing to the subversion of this community and making it an easier target of the various groups who would want to see the end of free speech.
White culture is arguably the way to go. That being said, there are alot of "shitskins" who agree and are doing what they can to preserve morality and cultural values.

t. Shitskin who gives a whole lot of fucks about what is going on in the world and is making sure his white children are raised correctly

Inb4 cuck, uncle tom, nigger, etc...don't unwittingly display real nigger behavior

yawn

>ruining your beautiful dark hair
D R O P P E D
back to the fields coconutnigger

>whites only
So how do we decide whats white though? We have brazilians, mexicans, japanese and a bunch of other flags claiming they're white, even then, if you have people posting from flags with a majority of white people, there's no guarantee youre talking to a white person unless they lost a pic and timestamp and not everyone is willing to do that, white or not.

Besides, its more fun to talk shit about the non whites here

bitch.
also your hair looks like piss

You know the rules. Does it need to be restated?

>USA
>lets hear it from white country
I guess you can't post anymore
Fucking retard

i naturally have orange hair

What I don't seem to understand is why they come here? Seriously, why would a black person visit Sup Forums knowing how anti-black we are? What in fucks name would bring them here? My theory is that Sup Forums is becoming too mainstream, we should try to lay low for a little while and avoid things like news attention and such.

i do know the rules but a bunch of yall have found my facebook so yeah

she has none so

d*ng i wanted a qt australian waifu to give me a reason to chase my dream of living in theboutback but now theres no point
fucking somoans

Classic beta
>do something for me pls
>no
>fuck off I hat eyou dumb whore!!

Because you are a simpleton, its never been about colour of the skin but about attitude.
There are useless whiggers and there is a couple black surgeons.
It just so happens that majority of niggers are absolute waste of space.

got triggered much ?

and hey, she came here to be a slut so idk what's the issue

Trap?
Well... unless it's on Kikebook... it's time to pony up.

the perks of being a ginger right?

>This isn't an echo chamber, asshole

the hell it isn't.

>having facebook
a surprising amount of blacks and other minorities voted for trump. it's a little surprising they'd come here, but I guess if they get redpilled then that's something

Romanians are the genetic base for the rest of "white" Europeans you ignorant piece of shit
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2701201/Footprints-36-000-year-old-family-discovered-Romanian-cave-hold-Europe-s-oldest-human-tracks.html

Those feels are all too real.

Where i live, to "metalhead" chicks listen to lame shit like metallica, korn, and disturbed... All the ones that listen to the good shit are always either on the other side of the country, or in another country altogether

no she's just kind of flat, not saying I wouldn't

i never came here to be a slut my dude. i was just posting like everyone else i dedicate enough hours of my life to this board to do so

how can you be a coconut niggaaa and a ginger at the same time?

Same reason I come here.
I'm white, blue collar, but I'm not nationalist or religious, so I don't get along with a lot of people on here, but this is a place to debate ideas and opinions. If everyone's opinion was the same, this would probably evolve into a terrorist group.

>should mods enforce a whites only policy on Sup Forums?

It should be a metalheads only policy.

im mostly scottish. i was just raised coconut nigger.

>tfw no qt somoan slut gf

>i dedicate enough hours of my life to this board to do so

yeah right...
you're just another girl being edgy to get

attention!!1!

so wait, you're mother is a coal burner then? she looks white so that must mean..