Was Frank Zappa redpilled?

Ironically this pseudo kike might be the closest thing to a RP in the rock world. This is the lyrics to one of his famous songs.. It obvious that the subject of the song are the globalist Jews. I'm surprised he wasn't attacked by (((them))) when he made this single.

I'm the Slime by Frank Zappa

>I am gross and perverted
Im obsessed n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed
I am the tool of the government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think Im delicious
With the stuff that I say
I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin out
From your tv set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't got for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks..
Don't touch that dial

Well, I am the slime from your video
Oozin along on your livinroom floor...

Is he, dare I say /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=8ISil7IHzxc
youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Vhjidy5xD1k
youtube.com/user/br1tag/videos
taurusarmed.net/forums/lounge/51585-frank-zappa-life-time-nra-member.html
youtube.com/watch?v=B6HIN5gNKmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Zappa but he was a major lib. On the Bernie/Occupy spectrum. He hated Republicans, Christians, and establishment white America. He believed AIDS was invented by the CIA to genocide gays and blacks.

funny thing is, the Moral Majority of the time would have shut this site down. If current Christians gain hegemony again they would too. Frank Zappa would defend this place without hesitating.

But he also hated drugs and also made fun of SJWs. Hes probably just a partially redpilled liberal. And who knows, maybe if he was still alive today and if he saw the destructive path the west was on, he probably would have made the full transformation to a RP.

>'I cannot agree with anyone I thoroughly approve, without making a bitchy appendage to everything I dislike about him.'
You are fated to be miserable, unnecessarily miserable.

He was pretty redpilled especially for the time. He just smoked marboros, drank coffee and worked nonstop.

zappa was really redpilled for his time and he always worked on music also. probably some of the most redpilled people in the music biz today would be eminem. i also like reading william tait's htbams music blog but i wish he would just come out and say the truth about the music business, but he is pretty underground. michael jackson was also redpilled

he was a libertarian dude. He was against the new christian right because to him, they were about to destroy the republican party. And he was right.
Look up his debates on censorship, he's fucking great.

sounds like angsty 12 year old punk fan poetry

youtube.com/watch?v=8ISil7IHzxc

listen to the actual song though kid

Yeah, I actually believe that about a lot of my heroes. But, if we're being realistic, today Zappa would probably fall in the category of guys like Sam Harris or Richard Dawkins. Not full RP.

what are hue trying to say?

That sounds like it's against the capitalist establishment like many liberals / libertarians rage at. Way more likely than the whole jew scapegoat.

Honestly, I really think this jew hate is just a diversion tactic by established hate mongers for them to foster elitist hate that doesn't go after themselves.

You know, sure the established crooked government is exploitative and evil but they ain't no jews.

>'If I pretend to not have understood him he will leave.'
Absolutely helpless.

>If I pretend I speak english and didn't insert hue-speak into google translate I won't need to explain myself
Absolutely brazilian

to be fair there was missing a 'do not' in that sentence, now I see.

our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=girnJH7tvpM
>song about civil rights movement
>says in the song "there is no great society "

what did he mean by this?

>A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
>Lonely inside
>Well, she can swallow my pride

>I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
>I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
>I don't want no troll
>I just want a yemenite hole

>I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
>A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin'
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

>I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor
Kek

I want a nasty little jewish princess
With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
A horny little jewish princess
With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
Lonely inside
Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
I want a steamy little jewish princess
With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
I don't want no troll
I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
Who don't shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
A vicious little jewish princess
To specifically happen with a pee-pee that's snappin'
All up inside
I just want a princess to ride
Awright, back to the top...everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
A brazen little jewish princess
With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
She can even be poor
So long as she does it with four on the floor

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters

I want a dainty little jewish princess
With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
A fragile little jewish princess
With roumanian thighs, who weasels 'n' lies
For two or three nights
Won't someone send me a princess who bites
Won't someone send me a princess who bites

I agree. It's very weird opinion from a Muslim country.

Jews don't embrace LGBT faggots. It's your leftists who like buggering, niggers, Muslims and other degeneracy.

>Children who think they are transgender 'could have autism' and are 'fixating' on their sex, says expert
>Dr Kenneth Zucker said children may be suffering autism, anxiety or depression
>Dr Zucker lost his job amid claims he was trying to 'cure' children
>Questioning whether these children should receive treatment, he once said: ‘A four-year-old might say that he is a dog – do you go out and buy him dog food?’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111400/Children-think-transgender-autism-fixating-sex-says-expert.html

He also talks about times he sometimes felt scared as a white guy because there were people attacking white-owned businesses one after another during riots.

>Zappa
>major lib
u wot m8. He just disliked the fundamentalist right, but he was strongly pro capitalist and would abhor the democrats of today.

>Zappa
>white
he was a mix of like five ethnicities

Greek Arab French Italian....
Zappa sounds Arabic as shit

Hey, that's what he said, not me.

I thought that was some americanised Greek name
doesn't really matter tbqh

for the record I like Zappa. Joe's Garage was a wild ride

I like him too. I'm old as shit for this place...
I saw him live in St Pete back in the early 80's, and listened to a few of his albums a lot.
He was a great guitarist when he wanted to be.

He could also switch from serious social commentary to buffoonery in a flash.

He hated feminists and men who are feminists. This song leaves no other conclusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vhjidy5xD1k

> With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes

Oy Veyy

I like Muffin man and the pne eskimo song desu... who cares what he believed he is dead

like most of he praised "musicians" he got success thanks to his dad.

like bowie, prince, jim morrison...

look @ his dad, goym.

Wat

When I was born he was already dead, but it's apparent to me from the live recordings that he was great at showmanship. The live in NY version of Titties and Beer where he did that back and forth with Bozzio, he fucking nailed it
I too have heard of that conspiracy

It's just silly. All members of the Doors were legitimate virtuosos, with Manczarek, Krieger and Densmore practicing their instruments since childhood and Morrison just fitting in the mix with his poetry hobby and his stupid sexy voice and face

if you can't understand...
just keep praising these assetes, goy.

I could save the jew on the keyboard, while keeping my nostrils closed.

morrison was son of a navy. Zappa was son of a military asset.

90% of your fav """musicians""" are tools of some agency pushed hardinto your ears.

you gullible goym, Laurel Canyon was a CIA facility.

He was an antisemite degenerate.

Zoot Allures is his best album

A lot of people in the 60s were children of military men. WW2 had just happened after all.

And yeah, the CIA had a facility in LA. Why wouldn't they? LA is a fuckhuge city

I could understand Zappa being part of some CIA operation since he was against a lot of the hippie shit going on at the time yet he was a figurehead of sorts in the movement, but The Doors? Gimme a break.

By todays standards, he was one of us, but back then, it was pretty normal for pot-smoking hippies to hate jews

Frank Zappa didn't do drugs

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

- Frank Zappa

He was an alright dude tbqh

Zoot Allures was great, especially Torture Never Stops track

I still like Joe's Garage - it's thematically kinda like Rush's album 2112 but with a lot more degeneracy. A vision of a future we truly should avoid.

If he lived as long as the establishment kissasses of his time he would have been a voice of reason among the liberals and they wouldn't have become tools of the Democratic Party. In fact the alt-right wouldn't have been so easily associated with the 1488 ZOG fat people who would think the things you listed were bad things, and we might have gotten a Ron Paul 2012.

>major lib
Nope, wrong. Working against PMRC I had the pleasure of working alongside Frank Zappa, John Denver and Dee Snider. They where all very very Libertarian.

Any stories?

He obviously believed in the globalist "conspiracy", even though he may not blatantly say it. I guess he was ahead of his time.

I feel like we are living in these times when the globalist are going to pull the curtains away from us. I think Automation and Artificial intelligence may create a world where the elite aren't going to be afraid to show the blank wall. It's seems like every election cycle, they're just getting bolder and more blatant with their hidden agendas. This trend is going to contribute until even normies can't deny the truth

He obviously believed that a globalist conspiracy does exist, even though he may not blatantly say it. He was always ahead of his time.

I feel like we are living in a time when the globalist will eventually pull the curtains away from us. I think Automation and Artificial intelligence may create a world where the elite aren't going to be afraid to show the blank wall. And It seems like every election cycle, they're just getting more bolder and blatant with their agendas. This trend is probably going to continue until even bluepilled normies can't deny the truth. We are living in dangerous times.

>Any stories?
A few actually, Frank knew there was a cabal of Kikes out to destroy America. In hind sight it a lot of the things Frank would talk about has happened. If Frank was alive during this past election he would have hacked Clinton to pieces. Don't forget the censorship bill was pushed by Al Gore's wife with Hillary off to the side. The Dems to Frank were brown shirts. He also believed the republicans were co-opted by the leftists and they would start handing over our rights to them, sound familiar. I really don't know what Frank would have thought about Trump. Some aspects of Trump Frank would have loved, like for instance the way Trump got under the skin of the establishment. Another thing Frank would have loved is the fact Trump is a excellent showman. Most things Frank did was intended to be outside conventional thought. He believed there was nothing more important then the individual conscious mind. Conformity of any kind is mind control. In a way /POL is in essence the spirit of Zappa. I guess that's why I been here since the beginnings.

how about the cancer?

in all his last interviews Frank looked like a dead man, how bad was he off camera?

No

not at all

that is not being redpilled that is being a cancer on the human race

>I am the tool of the government
>And industry too
>For I am destined to rule
>And regulate you
>Your mind is totally controlled
>It has been stuffed into my mold
>And you will do as you are told
>Until the rights to you are sold

dosent sound like hes our guy now does it

The CIA created rock and roll

no he didn't. his dad worked for the government. FZ grew up kinda poor.

>how about the cancer?
Well it may have taken Frank physical strength but it never diminished his spirit. He was good for 20 minutes at a time, he needed to recharge for a few hours. Frank was always generous with sharing himself with others. Passing on his wisdom and observations. He knew one day there would be a revolution to free our country form the clutches of the elites. He saw the people slip further into a media induced coma. Some of us do find it suspicious Frank came down with cancer right in the middle of this campaign. Yes Frank did smoke. What really got us thinking about it was when John Denver was killed in a airplane crash. These men could have woke up the boomers and Gen X to what was happening. So it is suspicious. Yes, Frank did believe they gave him the cancer.

he's obviously lampooning the tv media there you autist

wait, how does John Denver tie into all this?

He doesn't strike me as a suspicious type at all

ùhhhh...

Le roleplay

fuck off

No he wasn't. He was a moderate libertarian with some liberal tendencies.
>Describing his political views, Frank Zappa categorized himself as a "practical conservative"[nb 12] and an "independent". He favored limited government and low taxes; he also stated that he approved of national defense, social security, and other federal programs, but only if recipients of such programs are willing and able to pay for them.He favored capitalism, entrepreneurship, and independent business, stating that musicians could make more from owning their own businesses than from collecting royalties. He opposed communism, stating, "A system that doesn't allow ownership ... has—to put it mildly—a fatal design flaw

>Zappa expressed opinions on censorship when he appeared on CNN's Crossfire TV series and debated issues with Washington Times commentator John Lofton in 1986. He had always encouraged his fans to register to vote on album covers, and throughout 1988 he had registration booths at his concerts.

Denver also went up in front of congress for the hearings against pmrc for free speech. You can youtube his speech. Very powerful. He was a voice of a generation and could have influenced them to wake up. Allied with Zappa made them dangerous to the establishment.

Fuck off faggot. You were not even on this planet yet when this went down. You should maybe pay attention, do a little research. And than and maybe then remove your head from your ass, where it has been for a good portion of your life. Not everyone is a larping faggot.

Just watched Denver's segment in pmrc hearings

in retrospect, he was right. now the music industry didn't censor music outright, they just put those parental advisory stickers on controversial albums, and that made those albums sell like hotcakes, just like Denver said it would.
I don't blame him

You might as well be RP'ing. However, the facts can be checked, and if they corroborate your story it's probably true.

>You might as well be RP'ing
True, but it gets my panties in a bunch. I believe it is important to share the truth about someone that the media has tried to white wash and dismiss them as a nut. Frank and Denver left a legacy for us to learn from. The music is still there, the interviews are still there, Its just a matter of looking for it. Only if you know what to look for.

Frank himself said that if you want a degree, go to school, but if you want to learn something, visit the library

I wonder what he would have thought of the Internet

After being enslaved to Warner Bros. for too many years Frank also penned the tune "Dong Work For Yuda" (the phonetics are important).

Frank was very RP for his time. *Very.*

“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”

"This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things... and many of them were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called MUSIC! Our studies have shown that this horrible force is so dangerous to society at large that laws are being drawn up at this very moment to stop it forever! Cruel and inhuman punishments are being carefully described in tiny paragraphs so they won't conflict with the Constitution (which, itself, is being modified in order to accommodate THE FUTURE)."

RIP Frank.

p.s. If you ever get a chance to see Dweezil and Zappa Plays Zappa, do it. He's absolutely true to the spirit of his father's music.

Thanks user. Almost could hear Frank's voice.

People always give me shit for liking Joe's Garage over albums like Hot Rats and Freak Out!

Those Central Scrutinizer bits singlehandedly puts it over anything else Zappa has made in my opinion

according to gnostic media, he was MK ultra, as well as pretty much everyone everywhere forever so idk

I think that was referenced here already
The Laurel Canyon stuff

It's a bunch of bunk

>Joe's Garage

My dude, Thingfish is great to if you're into the weird stuff

Sound like the same thing a good chunk of us were 4-8 years ago

"red pilled" in a loose sense, he's like the Duncan Trussell of classic rock

John Denver fucked up when he bought an airplane with unusual configurations, nothing suspicious about it. Couldn't get to the switch for the different fuel tank, so when he ran out he crashed in the ocean.

>"This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things... and many of them were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called MUSIC! Our studies have shown that this horrible force is so dangerous to society at large that laws are being drawn up at this very moment to stop it forever! Cruel and inhuman punishments are being carefully described in tiny paragraphs so they won't conflict with the Constitution (which, itself, is being modified in order to accommodate THE FUTURE)."

That whole piece reminds me of Sam Hyde's stream of consciousness text he will insert into videos or video descriptions. Frank definitely would have understood this place and everything we stand for, especially given how far the overton window has been pushed left, he would have seemed full 1488 from the outside.

>I wonder what he would have thought of the Internet
He would probably be very involved in it, and understand how it works. None of us here would be able to program a Synclovair like he had to for his later albums. I could see him having a very large internet presence, and probably even a podcast.

Never listened to that. Probably will give it a try

Zappa is semi hard to get into, he's made like 50 albums and they're all very different

Zappa was into self publishing his stuff

He would have definitely had at least his own YouTube channel

Yeah, my high school teacher got me listening to him. I'll warn you though, if you thought Joe's Garage was out there, Thingfish is a lot weirder. I've got the vinyl, it's pretty funny.

Yeah he would probably lean more Libertarian, even though Libertarians even cuck out on certain things these days.

youtube.com/user/br1tag/videos
You'll like that channel. Check out the "Birth Of" series, has them practicing songs when they are new. I've been binging on Zappa for like 8 fucking years now, coincidentally wearing a Zappa shirt right now.

The story arc in that one is totally fucked up. Takes a few listens to get into the negro-speak, but after figuring it out it's an absolute pleasure. They had a Thing Fish spread in Playboy at the time, too. That was weird.

I've got original Joe's Garage Act 2&3 on vinyl

The record sleeve is full of bunch of weird shit like cockroach diagrams and whatnot

Damn, I would like to get that, but I need to buy a good sound system for music.

If I remember correctly, didn't Frank start complaining about how his prostate hurt and unusual urination to his doctor, and the guy reassured him it was nothing? By the time Frank finally got it checked out, it was too late.

I like Zappa a lot, I really hope you aren't lying and actually knew the guy. On an unrelated note, did he ever mention anything about Captain Beefheart?

Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad claims that he convinced Frank Zappa to go from anti-gun to a lifetime NRA member (or at least as pro 2nd amendment as he was 1st amendment): taurusarmed.net/forums/lounge/51585-frank-zappa-life-time-nra-member.html

I think Zappa's wife was the really leftie one, but she did do all of the stuff Zappa expected from her and let Zappa fuck groupies without complaining about it very much.

So in terms of women: 100% redpilled.

If he hadn't died I could see him doing a political comedy show better than a lot of "professionals" in charge of things. Even if he went full libtard on all issues somehow he would have still been less obnoxious than (((BIll Maher))).

I heard he actually did get tested for prostate cancer, but they gave him an outdated test that didn't pick up on smaller signs of the cancer or something. Then eventually it was obviously too late.

And yes, he talks a lot about Captain Beefheart. They were childhood friends. Frank produced many albums and songs for him, though they did have personal issues at times, their lives were always intertwined. Jimmy Carl Black likes to say that Beefheart was the best vocalist Zappa ever had. Listen to the "Bongo Fury" album.

Check out local flea markets

You can find 80s cheap vinyl + double cassette deck combo stereos for 10-30 €, they always have RCA aux input so you can plug in anything you like if you don't have the records

I bought a Marshall brand vinyl/cassette stereo setup, rack, and two 10" speakers for 80 €. Man they blast

"The Adventures of Gregory Peccary" is also a fantastic anti-consumerism metaphor.

Nice, I live in a big city too, so I'm sure there's lots around.

If this is what he considers free speech, it should be banned. That is highly offensive. I can't listen to an artist with such blatant racism.

Come to think of it, the only real luxury item I can think of him ever owning is his Rolls Royce (which he never drove himself). The money he made basically went back into his music/business.

He also thought college was a waste of money--probably somewhat ahead of the curve but also probably ultimately right.

The kazoos are what really makes it

It's surprising that I've met girls who were really offended by Zappa's lyrics but listened to rap with lyrics that were just as crass if not more crass. I guess the more musical genius there is behind "offensive" lyrics the more offensive they are.

There's even a posthumous compilation called ''Have I Offended Someone?" : youtube.com/watch?v=B6HIN5gNKmg

Zappa is Italian for "hoe," as in the gardening implement.

>Harry as a boy
feminism is the reason why he turned gay

I dig it

Yes that's right. The Briefcase Women (or Baritone Women, another song referencing the same thing) were responsible for emasculating Harry to the point of taking cock up the ass. In "Briefcase Boogie", when she's riding the briefcase with the fountain pen up her asshole, she keeps telling Harry to watch her fuck herself. Even though she is a strong independent woman who don't need no man, she still has the desire for her husband to watch and take charge, essentially saving her from herself.

Powerful stuff, really.

it really is.
it isn't well revered in the zappa crowd though, I think its one of his better albums

It's not? Shit, I agree with you man. The message is very serious, couched in the language of humour, to make swallowing his redpill easier. Maybe those people just miss the meaning? The depiction is just as disgusting as the real problem he's addressing.

Surprised this thread hasn't had any shit talking. People here usually hate Frank. I know Sup Forums shits on him all the time, which is why I never go there. They don't like music.

Shit even after going through the full redpill 1488 process I can still listen to his music and find applicable meaning. Can't say that for any other artists over the years.

I think his music is too versatile, so even his fans can only get into some of his stuff
they also take themselves too seriously
>he meant this by this lyric, he was going in a varese or a Stravinsky angle with this piece of music
which is kind of funny because I think his last album is sort of based on that concept, you know in civ phase 3 where they are talking about what the "Cold Smoke" means and all that shit.

for why the general zappa fans don't like thing fish I think its because its not as avant gardt musically enough and in some ways is a parody

a lot of his decent albums get a bad rap for that like the man from utopia

Meh, I think most people only know him for 2:30-5 minute pop songs with toilet humor lyrics.
The sheer volume of his discography is a pretty significant barrier to entry, and between his sense of humor and the variation of musical styles, you have to have somewhat eccentric tastes to really appreciate his work.
Agreed with most of the others in this thread about his political views, especially since most of the artists in the 70's/80's were hippies/junkies/degenerates.

He was the most Fedora musician of all time. His instrumental stuff is fine though

what's your answer when someone says "what album should I get into?"

mine is usually apostrophe, its pop enough for most people to get

checkeked