RIP Sweden

Sweden will soon reach 10 million people, out of the 10 million aproximatly 30% are immigrants where of 16% are born in a foreign country. I don't see how there is any other solution but ethnic cleansing, soon they'll outbreed Swedes and the immigrant will be a mayority in our own country.

friatider.se/snart-bor-fler-an-tio-miljoner-i-sverige

Other urls found in this thread:

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101E/UtrikesFoddaR/?rxid=b0d8e8e9-dbf5-46db-9e7d-422b3aae4a98
youtu.be/qMkkfuSizc4
youtube.com/watch?v=aBQi5mJcvNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All you have to do is cut off the heat and Winter-chan will take care of the rest.

>born too late to fight for Greater Finland
>born just in time to see Sweden reduced into war torn non-country

It's going to be Kosovo all over again.

Serbia really was ahead of the times.

Please just stop

We dont know how many niggers and shit we have it's illegal to have any statistics about it

Wow if you think about it..

White birthrates are low because they're going for their phd or some shit

Thee migrants will just work a halal stand and have like 4-5 children each..

It's going to happen if we don't act soon

and most of them are germans and finns

Exactly, each swede gets 1-2 kids while every shitskin gets 4-5 children

> black guy in sweden wearing clothes from "the north face"
oh the irony

great. diversity is wonderful, this is really gonna help out the alt-right! people need to understand muslims don't rape with bad intentions like white males, it's enrichment. we need to be exposed to more cultures

>act soon

Haha it's too late. The territory you have lost will never be regained. You have been invaded without a shot fired in anger and now you will be colonized.

Just lie down and accept this.

>swede gets 1-2 kids while every shitskin gets 4-5 children
swede gets 1-2 retarded\down\autism kids because he's making kids with a 30+ woman so there wont be another generation after that one.
migrent is fucking 15-20 yearolds making 7 kids each , all healthy and doing the same.

Doesn't Israel suffer the same demographic problems?

This.

no, the vast majority of people here make kids in their 20s but yea that age is slowly rising.

The immigrants as a group is diverse, though. Do not expect Arabs playing for the same team with black Africans.

>We don't know ethnic background of immigrants

What is SCB?

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101E/UtrikesFoddaR/?rxid=b0d8e8e9-dbf5-46db-9e7d-422b3aae4a98

>illegal to have any statistics
you dont not live in a democracy \ free society

I hate you fuckers for what you are doing to Europe!

Malmo has to have a ton of qts. Hipsters, Swedish chicks and Arab chicks? I don't even care if they throw fireworks at me

there actually are many qt arab, persian, and kurdish girls at my school

Well Sweden, you don't get a nickname like "Cuckistan" by having sound immigration practices. Enjoy it! Be a booster, not a poofter. Embrace cultural diversity - it is the destiny of Cuckistan to be an example to the rest of the world. 100 years from now people will still be saying, "Nope, you let one of 'em in, next thing you know you're another Sweden. Fuck that."

If possible, you should just seek a new home. Sorry fellas, it just doesn't look good. For many, this is not an option. I don't know what to say, I don't know the social/political atmosphere at the local level.

This whole scheme is going to blow up in you Zionist kikes' faces. I hope Iran nukes the shit out of you

is that bill cosby

It's Will Mosbey from the Mosby Boys. Old show.

You know we might be 63%, but atleast we don't hide it like France and Sweden.

Sweden Yes

A fucking leaf

Fucking hell you guys truly are stupid. If you'd read the article you'd see there was 2.911.861 with foreign backgrounds in Sweden in december of 2015.

Fucking mudslimes . Crusades when ?

I want to give swedes a place in west finland where they can stay :3

We can't get enough of big black cocks

Only because your country is 40% non-white

thats what you voted for

Send pics

Fuck Sweden..Sup Forumss "Irish ain't white people" bullshit has switched me back to the left wing.
Now I'm with the globalist Jews.
Well done Sup Forums keep divining Europeans.

Can you guys please stop? I want off this ride

Whooo i sure hope everyone from the balkans supports swedish kosovo.

After all it's what they want and deserve.

>untolerant

You started it, Hitler agrees

kek

Im with shlomo now.

Yep. Prepare to get BLACKED.

How many children will they have with your daughters Sven?

What a LARPer

Shut the fuck up Italy no one cares

I rescind that advice. Stay in Sweden, I'm sure things will improve :^)

Still better than USA and always will be

The solution is quite simple. Cut off the money supply and that will happen soon either way...

There are also other solutions... that we will be forced into once things go too far. Hi SÄPO.

All the people saying "it's too late" etc. are defeatist cucks.

This.

It's funny and very ironic, diversity is the great weakness of the immigrant hordes. They already constantly go at each other in the asylum housing units.

I was gonna post following text to one thread but it got deleted. This is more relevant thread anyway. More to come...

PAN EUROPE

One of the main initiators of the process of European integration was the man who designed the genocide plan of the Peoples of Europe. The elite consider him the founder of the European Union. His name is Richard Coudenhove Kalergi. His father was an Austrian diplomat named Heinrich von Coudenhove-Kalergi (with connections to the Byzantine family of the Kallergis) and his mother the Japanese Mitsu Aoyama...

CR.jpg
In 1922, he founded the "Pan-European" movement in Vienna, which aimed to create a New World Order based on a federation of nations led by the United States. European integration would be the first step in creating a world government. Among the first supporters, including Czech politicians Tomáš Masaryk and Edvard Beneš and the banker Max (((Warburg))), who invested the first 60,000 marks. The Austrian Chancellor Ignaz Seipel and the next president of Austria, Karl Renner, took the responsibility for leading the "Pan-European" movement. Later, French politicians, such as (((Léon Blum))), Aristide Briand, Alcide De Gasperi, etc joined.

With the rise of Fascism in Europe, the project was put on hold, but after the Second World War, thanks to the support of Winston Churchill, the Jewish Masonic Lodge B'nai B'rith and major newspapers like the New York Times, the plan was accepted by the United States Government. The CIA later undertook the completion of the project.

THE ESSENCE OF THE KALERGI PLAN

In his book «Praktischer Idealismus», Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future "United States of Europe" will not be the People of the Old Continent, but products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races, thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

Kalergi eliminates nationhood and self determination using ethnic separatist movements and mass migration. In order for Europe to be controlled by an elite, he wants to turn people into one homogeneous mixed breed of Blacks, Whites and Asians. Who is is this elite however? Kalergi is particularly illuminating on this:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It's not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]

>All the people saying "it's too late" etc. are defeatist cucks.

Very much so. It's far from too late. It hasn't even started yet.

Although no textbook mentions Kalergi, his ideas are the guiding principles of the European Union. The belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with Africans and Asians, to destroy our identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of all community policies that aim to protect minorities. Not for humanitarian reasons, but because of the directives issued by the ruthless Regime that machinates the greatest genocide in history.

The Coudenhove-Kalergi European Prize is awarded every two years to Europeans who have excelled in promoting this criminal plan. Among those awarded with such a prize are Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy.

The incitement to genocide, is also the basis of the constant appeals of the United Nations, that demands we accept millions of immigrants to address the low birth rates of the EU. According to a report published on January 2000 in «Population division» Review of the United Nations in New York, under the title "Immigration replacement: A solution to declining and aging population," Europe will need 159,000,000 migrants by 2015.

One wonders how there can estimate immigration with such accuracy if it were not a premeditated plan. It is certain that the low birth rate could easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is just as clear that it is the contribution of foreign genes do not protect our genetic heritage, but that it enables their disappearance. The sole purpose of these measures is to completely distort our people, to turn them into a group of people without national, historical and cultural cohesion.

>Cut off the money supply and that will happen soon either way...
Aren't you doing it already? I've seen something on TV or on Youtube, the migrants can't invite their families to live in Sweden until they have a permanent job. After this new law has been implemented there's a huge change in landscape of Sweden's ghettos visible for the naked eye.

>be (YOU) a retarded mixed mutt American larping as a white..who can't spot the difference between an Irish and Italian flag.

In short, the policies of the Kalergi plan was and still is, the basis of official government policies aimed at genocide of the Peoples of Europe, through mass immigration. G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (OMS), said: "What people in all places have to do is to limit of birthrates and promote mixed marriages (between different races), this aims to create a single race in a world which will be directed by a central authority. "

CONCLUSION

If we look around us, the Kalergi plan seems to be fully realized. We face Europe's fusion with the Third World. The plague of interracial marriage produces each year thousands of young people of mixed race: "The children of Kalergi». Under the dual pressures of misinformation and humanitarian stupefaction, promoted by the MSM, the Europeans are being taught to renounce their origin, to renounce their national,racial an cultural identity.

The servants of globalization are trying to convince us that to deny our identity is a progressive and humanitarian act, that "racism" is wrong. It is necessary, now more than ever, to counter the lies of the System, to awaken the revolutionary spirit in Europeans. Every one must see this truth, that European Integration amounts to genocide. We have no other option, the alternative is national suicide.

>anyone siding with niggers

RACE WAR WHEN?

And what can we so about it? We're fucked! Goodbye Europe!

>tfw when north mongolia strikes back

Saatanan maanpetturi homopetteri tuommoset ammutaan ekana.

Fuck Ireland

Pol's >muh herritage amerifats
has turned me to the Loyalist cause now I side with the UVF

natural selection, in nature die foolish and weak, you are both that and another.

Global financial crisis will bring awakening, if there's one to come. With this global fuckery, it's coming sooner or later. I don't like this either, not one bit.

youtu.be/qMkkfuSizc4

only way out now

delet this

You had it too good for too long. You let women run your affairs and got soft and weak.

You deserve to be colonized by them because they are stronger than you are.

Just lie back and accept your fate. Sweden doesn't belong to you anymore. It's lost.

Sweden is a nuclear power.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=aBQi5mJcvNg

So? You were invaded without a shot being fired, without even asking the Swedish people for a vote.

And now you will be colonized and marginalized further. Your time is finished, Sweden no longer operates in your favor.

It's over, just lie down. Just go to sleep.

Streetshitters and goatfucking pakis have nukes too, what's your point.

Man, Europe doesn't belong for Europeans anymore. It belongs for European Union. And mongoloid countries like Ukraine and Turkey are trying to jump into that pit, screaming in hysterically.

Jude

but fingol brother we too are mongols

Fucking nigger lovers like you are half the problem on this board. Always support other whites against shitskins no matter what.

There are two ethnic groups that's responsible for all this bullshit, arabs and somalis. They fuck like rabbits, live on allowance, doesn't pay taxes and then expect to get top jobs without any education.

Does it really matter? It's not like you Swedeposters on Sup Forums even participate in your country's culture. You're a bunch of anti-globalist skinhead wannabes.

History has passed you up and it's time to stop bitching and move on.

>10 million aproximatly 30% are immigrants

lol it's over goodbye RIP

I am not. I can see what is plain for all to see.

Sweden isn't yours anymore, it doesn't operate in your favor any longer. No one even bothered to ask the Swedish people if they wanted this lol they just did it to you.

I'm trying to get you to accept reality here kiddo. You got fucked hard and you need to come to grips with your inability to change that now.

Your rulers don't even like you, they all have an exotic fetish now.

Say it with me now "Sweden is not mine"

And they are the new owners of Sweden. Your rulers gave it to them not you.

Now bow down to the somalis and arabs because within a generation they will rule over you.

Found the kike. Our country is even less white than Sweden.

>every shitskin

you do realize they all will fuck young swedish girls and turn the kids into halfbloods who will then fuck other arabs while they are young, it's over sven, sorry

Just so you guys know, Friatider is a swedish far right nutjob site. Pretty much Breitbart. I've seen some of these nazi fucks try to appeal to Sup Forums as most swedes, even those against the establishment and the left doesn't like them.

OOOOO BLANDA UPP

BLANDA UPP

BLANDA UPP

OOOOOO BLANDA UP

You wish Jew, you'll soon die anyway. Enjoy the last breaths you'll take.

>nutjob site

What makes you say that? They seem to be very in touch with reality.

lol wtf

And? Not like the swedish MSM is any better, lol.

there will be ethnic cleaning.. of swedes from sweden

in name of peace and tolerance
(not in name of multiculturalism because there will be only one race, black)

Muslims re superior to your average white trash swede.
It is the crème de la crème of Muslim men that come here and breed superior children with Swedish women.