British women fattest in Europe

How did this happen? why did our women get so fat?
Look at 1950's Brit women averagely slender.
2000's Brit woman wobbly great lump.

can brexit save us?

Other urls found in this thread:

allisonschemist.com/index.php?option=com_static&task=view&id=615&Itemid=
toprightnews.com/350-pound-woman-welfare-im-obese-dont-get-enough-government-money/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hormones in food
decrease in agriculture
GMOs
depression
JEWS

British women are honestly the worst, cutest girl I saw in my education years was a jew out of the thousands

Because sugary food is cheaper than healthy food.

Fell for the kebab and fast food meme. Brits are basically rednecks with a "sophisticated" accent. Not only are you funding immigrants by eating their trash, but you are weakened by it.

This, british women fucking disgusting. I studied in England for 4 years and I shit you not did not see 1 attractive English girl. I got involved with a cute Irish girl, but English? They were either fat, tattooed or had disgusting hag like faces that looked twice their age. I now get why English men prefer the company of one another.

>Brits are basically rednecks with a "sophisticated" accent.

If only,most people in these parts talk like fake cockneys if old or do white nog accent if they're young.

It is also true that many of them have sucked a large number of cocks by the age of 20.

You start making out with one and they go to their knees so quick.

No exercise
Eat shitty food
Drink heavily

I wonder...

REDNECKS ARE SCOTS AND IRISH DID YA KNOW THAT? OF COURSE THEY SPEAK THE SAME

Only self control can save the fatties, with the NHS on its arse and no doubt heading towards having to pay for your own treatment it should stop people neglecting themselves.

My granmother was a proper brit. She taught rich norwegian kids british manners for a living.

British women just don't give a shit about nutrition.
I work in the IT department in a medium size company. I have access to all information about people,and one of my hobbies is to follow a woman around the office for the first 4 days of the week, listen to her discussions and view her diet then guess her age, and I access this information on the system, and always they are younger than I think

Last week for example I followed a woman who ate like 3 chocolate bars a day and kept talking about her 2 kids, and how she tells her kids that kebab is made from chocolate so they will order it when they get fast food and she can have the leftovers, she looked at least 30, but she was fucking 23.

>Look at 1950's Brit women averagely slender.

Rationing will do that.

ah, another glorious cultural export

What does the EU have to do with you being flithy fat cunts?

Everyone's fat compared to a Greek because we can afford food here

look at people from the 70's and 80's, where I grew up there was one fat kid in the school; looking back he wasn't really that large in comparison to some people now.

Truth bomb.

The coming trials shall trim the fat.
Myself, gonna start running a bit more frequently this year, might help cut off some of my own fat.

This, the greek is right. I've been countless times to the UK but as for the women... gosh, what a fucking mess. Slobs, hags, inbred faces...

You, sir, are a fucking ghoul.

its 2017 you can blame things on
A: Trump
B: E.U./Brexit

So statistically the British people were at their healthiest during rationing throughout WW2. Maybe WW3 will be an unprecedented weight loss opportunity. Come on, Germany, you know the Sudetenland is rightfully yours.

Or the very popular c) Russian hackers

haha yes quite forgot those.

Not wanting a black london gf.
Why even live?

Look at the bright side britbongs you wont get raped by sandniggers.

High carb diet
60's nutritional pyramid
Jews

British women fattest in Europe ey? Where is your source for this claim?

So let me get this straight, you're fatter than ALL other European countries, and your women are the ones who have gotten fat the quickest. And it's obvious that it's due to all the chip shops, fried foods and daily pints. Yet you blame... the EU? The ones trying to tax the shit out of your frying oil and your alcohol, restrict your fishing licenses so your fish and chips becomes more expensive and tries to shove healthier mediterranean food down your throats against your will?

We all know the EU is a piece of garbage but jesus fucking christ, get your shit together.

>British women fattest in Europe
According to figures released by the European Commission British women are the fattest in Europe. The data comes from the European Health Interview Survey (EHIS) published by Eurostat, the EU's statistical office. The figures show that nearly a quarter (23.9 per cent) of women in the UK were obese in 2008/09, when the data was recorded.
allisonschemist.com/index.php?option=com_static&task=view&id=615&Itemid=

2008/9 was nearly ten years ago, what is the ratio now?

On a serious note, we are actually leading child obesity in Europe. But when we become teenagers and we want people to fuck us we stop eating and drop the weight. British women don't they just demand to be fucked even though they barely resemble anything human.

How is Norway so skinny while the UK, who is basically a neighbor, is far as fuck.
>inb4 so is ameriguh
Yes I know, but we're surrounded by fatties too

>2008/9 was nearly ten years ago
Really didn't need to hear that.

Underrated post.
Any more stories?

>8 year old data

All those sausage rolls and pasties & jellied eels

toprightnews.com/350-pound-woman-welfare-im-obese-dont-get-enough-government-money/
>gives free tax money to landwhales
>landwhales demand more money to "lose" weight
>a-at least i can afford food

How can brexit save your women from becoming fat ? You need to erradicate feminsim and fight female confidence. I guess they will be even fatter after brexit because less thinner europeans will walk the streets.

Aussie backpacking here. tinder isn't even worth it here, about 80% of the girls are fucking fat.
But more importantly, why do you have so many fucking trannys

Stop eating shit anglo food,eat our healthy food.

t h i c c