Whenever I post here I get called a monkey, a nigger, subhuman and all sorts of bad stuff...

Whenever I post here I get called a monkey, a nigger, subhuman and all sorts of bad stuff. Why do you hate us so much Sup Forums? We are a very peaceful people, we're always trying to make people smile and have a good time. We have a very good sense of humour and we just want to be accepted and loved by you all. Is it maybe because you can't understand our humour? Maybe it's just a misunderstanding, maybe you like us very much but you're afraid of telling us you do just like a kid is embarrassed to say they love their parents. Don't be afraid Sup Forums, you can admit it, I know you love us Brazilians and I'll let you know a little secret, we love you too!

>ITT: Tell us how much you love Brazilian posters

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country
youtu.be/u-1I1z0Lz0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP is a monkey

pls no bully, only love now

That's because you're a fucking monkey you fucking nigger.

We're all monkeys in the eyes of god.

That's just how we talk to each other here. Just look at how Germans are treated. It's nothing personal just banter

7-1

Fuck outta here monkey

>Monkey throwing shit at a monkey

can somebody post the dancing dog and hue boy pls

>very peaceful

You absolute subhuman piece of garbage. You complete and utter shit stain on the fabric of humanity. Do you feel like a man saying those words boy? My toilet paper has more use than you brown, pathetic excuse of a person. If I wiped with you I wouldn't even be able to tell when my ass is clean. Filthy God damn monkies. If it wasn't for the Geneva Convention and the United Nations we would scorched Earth you useless fucking country. I'm talking all sorts of horrific experiments and chemical weaponry. Dr. Mengele would cry and cringe at the things we would do to you.

Do the world a favor and just rot into the ground.

kys monkey nigger

I'm usually surprised by not only how well Brazilian posters speak English, but how they talk as if they are culturally similar to the US. Things don't get "lost in translation" as much talking to Brazilians as they do with Europeans.

Maybe it's a new world vs. old world thing, I dunno.

stop mocking our monkey pets, fucking cunts

fun fact: Mengele died in Brazil as a abortion doctor. get your shit straight.

haha 7:1 you fucking monkeys

Most Brazilians learn American english instead of British english and even those who do learn the British english are more exposed to American english so we get a good understanding of the way Americans speak.

> pets
we could annex you anytime we want

fuck off, monkey

Argentina is 100X better 2bh

it's just your skin color m8, nothing personal

>tried to think of 7 reasons to like brazil
>can't even think of 1

Monkey is just a cheeky term, at least you aren't >LEAF

>go to Brazil
>help kill their babies

Kek can't make this shit up, okay maybe Mengele would approve of the horrific shit we should do to you monkies.

I dont hate you, I just feel sad for you and your whitness level.

The only nations I truly hate are ANGLO nations.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_South_is_My_Country

whaddaya think?

stfu, nobody gave you permission to speak

You guys aren't leafs so you are good in my book. I've been on here for a while now (oldfag)

You have sexy women with the best ass's and are easily excited about men kicking around a ball of air and feigning injuries. Other than that I don't know or care much about you guys and you seem pretty alright.

Anything is better than a leaf this board is filled with them and 9/10 are cucks/gay/trans. Your people seem to be heterosexual primarily which I respect. Even if you are monkeys I enjoy looking through the window and observing you.

> be south
> finally separate from Brazil
> don't have any resources
> can't buy food from Brazil
> starve to death

7 - 1

obviously bait thread, but incase you really are a BR faggot, as a typical canuck, i really dont care about the race or nationality as long as you dont chimp out irl in other countries. not many BR here in southern ontario, most of the hate comes from older generation from the shitty online gaming experience with them on Ragonrok n shiet probably

Oh look, it's trying to communicate.

Brrrrr Hue?

Go home hispanic fag, you and your shitty language disgust me

Liveleak

Stupid. The whole country belongs to the descendants of the Portuguese people therefore the whole country is mine. We just need to isolate the nigger populations and kill every corrupt politician and drug dealers.

The Portuguese imported 10,000,000 nigger slaves though. You're literally all part nigger.

Yeah, we're only like 56% white :^)

The eternal anglo and the eternal kraut behave like savages.

> le 56%
kek, more like 40% nigger

Daily reminder that D&C posts are leftypol infiltrators

Brazil is just another Australia.

A former colony of a better country, filled with subhuman criminals who somehow managed to master the art of shitposting on a Lebanese finger painting forum.

Get in the line huemomkey,
India and Sweden are first

yeah, ofc, because your monkey language its so charming
go back into your cage, maicon

Brasil decime que se siente....

pd: buena B

>We have a very good sense of humour

For example : Brazil claims to have invented the airplane.

STFU juan

To be honest, a lot of shit posts come from Brazil. You're not all one person though, just like pol isn't all one person.

Maybe you're cool, Idk. Maybe I'm a fucking psychotic. Who knows? Who cares?

Sweden is a cucked up gayhole, ok I agree with this.

But do not EVER ever compare us to the Poo In The Loo nation.
We are fucking cuckers ok, but at least we have toilets.

Thank you very much mr Pajeet the pooper.

>GER 7- BRA 1
kek that's why

do you fuck trannies?

Ok
Time to call up the swedish embassy telling them about fascist racist swede hating on me.

Enjoy the death penalty

If I recall that old man died last year.

youtu.be/u-1I1z0Lz0Q

My only interaction with Brazilians was CS and every one of them cheated huehuehue worse gaming culture than the Chinese boosters

mfw self-appointed soccer fags Brazil hosts World Cup and gets btfo by by Germany

Fun fact: Neither the Wright brothers nor Santos Dumont invented the airplane. Many inventors had already designed airplanes and achieved flight decades before the two. The thing is, Santos Dumont was the first to achive a self propeled, self sustained and controled flight, the Wright brothers achived flight with a catapult and there's no indication that their first flight was controlled. Pic related

He died with our spirit. No more huehues from now on, only sadness and despair.

t b h op it's the death squads and voodoo

I honestly see no difference in quality between posters, besides that English posters tend to be slightly better, and Canadian slightly worse, with Auatralia being a wild card

I see you have never played with peruvians

I don't hate Brazilians. Give Pao de queijo now.

>every one of them cheated
I don't know, that's not a thing here at all. You got shrekt by some favela kids, learn some humility.

Go stuff your ass with cocaine like your idol Maradona.

quiet nigger

First what comes first: you sound like a faggot
Second: Smart people here won't bully you when you post something useful, well thinked, backed by good sources or if the joke is good enough to be worth the time reading and the storage your bytes are occupying
Third: LURK MORE

Wow rude

Southern Brazil should build a wall, and make Rio pay for it.

You overthrow your president for Soros money, you were cucked in fucking 2016, wow!

This is the reason we hate you atupid retard

Things I appreciate about Brazilians
>you aren't a jew
>you aren't a surrender monkey
>you aren't a fat retard
>you aren't a poor slavic squater (disgusting)
>you aren't a turkroach
>you aren't a small dick nip
>you aren't a shitskin mudslime
Probably my favorite thing about you:
>you aren't Canadian.

Carry on, Brazilian huebue monkey.

t. Brazil 2.0

Some Brazillian posters just should be killed.

Oh shut up.

that stuff about "all brazillians being mixed" is crap to try prevent people from "radicalizing". really. check the history. just the earlier immigrants become mixed fucking natives. the massive immigration from the later part of the 19century and early 20th are mostly families

I thought about giving Brazil a chance until I saw the episode of Idiot Abroad where he goes to Brazil. Fucking shithole to the max.