Grew up as a crypto goy russian around orthodox Jews

>Grew up as a crypto goy russian around orthodox Jews
>They hated and bullied me because they thought I was a christian
>Completely distance myself from Jewish and Israeli culture
>Genuinely expressing antisemetism out of a deep understanding of the issues in the Jewish culture and race
>LOL self hating jew stop trying to be edgy and fit in XD you can't hate jews youre a kike urself lmao
Is there a bigger pain?

Shhhhh no tears. Only ovens now

I could have been born in Poland:(

I know that feel

Nonsense, you are now at the stage when you can actually be useful.

What's the point in staying in that desert hellhole if you aren't even Jewish? Go back to Russia

kek
try to climb their ranks to destroy them from within
you may become a honorary human

it was much harder here back in 90s

here you would have been facing troubles too i am 1/4th jew but have a jewish surname and a mediterranian fenotype (actually due to my hohol-greek mom, my jewsh grand-dad was very nordic) and was bullied in school untill i get to the special school for mathematically gifted kids where 50% were jewish metizos

Why do jews allow goy scum like you into their country?

It isn't the 90s anymore.

wew

For the same reason we allowed kike scum like you into ours

tell us of the tikkun, why do the jews want to restore the god head?

Go the path Brother Nathanael went and you will become an honoary.

This.

For the same reason we allow you in our ovens

> allow

Whatever you say Ahmed Bin Mohammed Al Abdulaziz Bin Talal Ibn Sultan Al Mubarak

he is already out of russian cultural context now, while going back before had no sense as he was a kiddo and now it is getting only worse here

he must go to the greatest ally, russian jew seems to be a top tier combo in trums murrica

You're a bunch of inbred Arabs. Only by the goodness of our hearts are you still here.
Well instead of whining about Sup Forums calling him a Jew while posting under the Star of David he should go to the US or something

>Only by the goodness of our hearts are you still here.

And we invite 6 billion muslims into your country which you accept out of the goodness of your hearts too

Why are you being such an aggressive bitch? If you are literally living in "goy" territory you have no right to bitch about muh goys in Israel muh holy land WAAAH

do you think that if you converted to Christianity your lives would turn for the worst?

I´m generally interested how tolerant Israel is off other religions

would your family disavow you?

because every drop of jewish blood is of great value, even gershoms and mamzer,you will not get it with your one drop rule

Import more, so we have more to gas later

he has to go back you have to prove that you're a full blodded jew to make aliyah

> le gas le meme nazi le edge

you're a little weakling beta male le edgy nazi meme was effective at scaring buzzfeed employees on twitter back in 2014

>comes to Sup Forums
>gets angry at people for mocking Jews
/r/the_donald might be more to your liking

not trying to scare anybody

was not like that in the time he immigrated

In the 1970s the Law of Return was expanded to grant the same rights to the spouse of a Jew, the children of a Jew and their spouses, and the grandchildren of a Jew and their spouses, provided that the Jew did not practice a religion other than Judaism willingly. In 1999, the Supreme Court of Israel ruled that Jews or the descendants of Jews that actively practice a religion other than Judaism are not entitled to immigrate to Israel as they would no longer be considered Jews under the Law of Return, irrespective of their status under halacha (Jewish religious law).

(((Leaf)))

Welcome Chaim

This Doggo Trainers Forum is here to help!!

We know that Nephews of Holocaust survivors can experience grieving pains.

We wholeheartedly understand all that you have endured.

>Is there a bigger pain?

end the pain.

gas yourself.

Wtf ur almost same as me

I'm not actually a jew. I have fooled two autists into thinking I'm one and got many (you's) saturday afternoon well fucking spent

Wow, 3 (now, 4) yous. What a master trolle everyone. Get in the oven faggot

I could have kept up the act for longer but I'm busy shitposting in a another thread

>>saturday afternoon
this is why it was obvious that you are not a jew, mate

that's why i've stated that
>>you will not get it with your one drop rule
in
one drop rule is a north-american concept

You must be the Jewiest Jew you can be, and rise to the top of the Israeli government. Then be the Jew(ier) version of de Klerk and hand your country over to the muds. It's the only way to be at peace with yourself.

>one drop rule doesn't apply
I'm 49% White, 48% Black and 3% Jew. Time to go back to the homeland I guess

>I'm 49% White, 48% Black and 3% Jew.
I didn't know Drake posted on Sup Forums

I understand your American pop-culture reference. Top notch stuff.

I'm 56% White 30% Amerindian and 14% Jewish

You are not a jew, you are still a russian. Good to know that we have our own man in the lair of the beast.

You can be a sonderkommando.

Wow, you need to return to the Holy land with me, Joseberg. Israel NEEDS enrichment

>Self-hating Jew or self-loathing Jew is a pejorative term used for a Jewish person that holds antisemitic views.

>I'm 49% White, 48% Black and 3% Jew
I know that you're not baiting/joking, because I've seen you post this before. That is by far the most disgusting combination that I've seen on here. I wish that I could gas you myself.

If I formally convert I don't know why I shouldn't go home.

I've always wanted to fuck a big tittied Ashkenazi with my superior Sephardic Kosher Sausage.

Yes. and with my big black kosher cock we can't go wrong. Maybe we could spitroast an Ashkenazi together

Sissy Ashkenazi White Bois beware!

The holy land must become diverse.

Because you're a disgusting experiment that shouldn't even be existing in the first place.
Pic related, and that's not even with the Jewish genes.

Well if I go home I'll be with my own Jewish people so what's your problem

I migrated to Israel from from Russia in 2010. No way I'm going back to that oppressing frozen hell. Here, I got to open a private clinic without having to bribe anyone, I do not have to keep a money stash in my car to pay off trafic cops on a daily basis, there're good roads, actual infrastructure and stable economy. If the occasional war, who's effect on me does not stretch beyond the extra news reports on tv, is the price for living- than I found myself a bargain. And there less bidlo here, not even meantioning how not as bad they are.

Here Comes The Cultural Enrichment!

are Jews the most greedy species in the world because they lost their lands long time ago and had to survive living as parasites?
Now they got it back, why won't they go back and just stop living as vermin on other societies. Did they start to like living as cockroaches for being in the shadows for so long? How many kids in Israel are being indoctrinated into muh holohoax muh anuddah shoah parasites that will round the hate circle all over again?

Europe is Muslim, the UK is a Muslim colony of the USA, they're obsessed with Jews. Muslims hate Jews and want to start a witch hunt.

>In speeches, Hitler made apparently warm references towards Muslim culture such as: "The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".[1]

This countries are shit, they will be a third world soon.

The USA is friendly to Jews and Jews are making America great. Jewish bankers made America's economy the best in the world. Jewish matematicians made America one of the most high tech country. A Jew created Google, a Jew created Facebook.

I'm not a Jew, I like maths. But keep away from these white Muslim savages. Jews are superior.

Yes, we Jews are superior and with my black genes we will make Jews better.

As Moor/Sephardic Mestizo, I have to tell you Ashkenazi Jews are the worst.

How are the people? You see, I'm half black/half Jewish and I want to go home

Please do that. But if they don't let you in for some reason, then I suggest you get put down. Your type make me physically ill.

Aztec Blood is what Israel needs!

You have my sympathy sir.

Put a kippah on and no one will be able to doubt your Jewish-ness

I wont get put down. If anything I'll be putting down the Israeli racists who reject me
Black blood first since we're better adapted to living in the desert. All the A*hkenazis will probably die of skin cancer anyway LMAO

Aztec Blood will make Jews even greater warriors than they already are, the goyim will have no chance!

The future is bright my friend - well dark for Israel anyway

Brown Power!

There's also the fact that both have a tradition of human sacrifice. It's a perfect match if you ask me.

Foreskins and Hearts for Yahweh!

Yes, if we enrich the Ashkenazis with our melanin then they'll be better adapted to the middle eastern climate. They will also be more diverse and genetically fitter. It's a win-win!

indeed, study medicine, become a doctor, the only stuff you should inject when the fluw is back again shoulfd be chemical castration compounds, that's how we can get them, infiltrate and holocaust them from within like they do to us

So they were always right about you faggot. They smelt a rat goy traitor.

> black/half
Dafaq?
And the people are nice, I guess. Typical Jews mostly. Often have a wired combination of being rude to the max (not cutting in lines is for plebs, there's always a reason to complain- even if it's just the color of the ceiling tiles, a shopkeeper was very open with about how he thinks that all of us Russians are thieves and prostitute, etc.), yet extremely friendly (the very same shopkeeper locked his store to give a lift and help a random Russian guy from the street that said that his daughter run off with some punks to bad part of the city and the police won't help because it's not illegal).
"Hot blooded" is kinda the best way to describe it. Very different from anything that I ever encountered in Russia and Europe.

Goyim can't handle the Bantz.

replying to a liar?

...good goym