Nice try Sup Forums USERS but your meme ruse has been foiled again!

Nice try Sup Forums USERS but your meme ruse has been foiled again!

>Their new plan? They want to “meme up the white birthrate.” They are calling this Operation B.A.B.B.Y., because they are unoriginal and steal from Wonkette. The plan, apparently, is to use images of white families found in places like the site Just Girly Things, and then use those memes to propagandize women into wanting to have white babies. Ostensibly white women who have somehow literally never seen pictures of white families or white babies before, who will go “Oh wow! You mean I could have a white baby if I wanted? And be like these people in this meme? Woah, that is super crazy. I never knew! Guess I’ll go find some loser message board dweller to stick it in me so I can make me a baby!” The super cool plan has already spread through the alt-right-o-sphere, including sites like Stormfront and other message boards like the Alt Right subreddit.

wonkette.com/610440/hey-white-ladies-Sup Forums-wants-to-meme-some-babies-into-your-womb

Does journalism now just consist of sitting on Sup Forums?
> now I can call myself a journalist

Doesn't matter. The internet is too compartmentalized for them to make a difference. 99% of the people who see the propaganda won't have even heard of 'wonkette'. We're in a brave new world now gents, we make the news, normies trust inforgraphics they see on Facebook more than CNN.

when did this start? and long till its completion?

But did you really have to steal your project's name from this poor woman's news outlet?

She thinks that we are "gross racists"

>wonkette

This was a fun site 5 years ago or so but then they lost al their writers.

I'm surprised they still exist.

Another Cracked type site that used to have some snarky writers but died.

Tbh we should just really embrace jewry without being jews or having the jewish filthy agenda.

These media outlets are going to destroy themselves because their reporting is going to look retarded.

Since they recently got exposure on this site, someone should tell them about our Deceleration of War against Tuvalu.

Does it make you mad that white women might want white children?

Thats racist.

It started from the legendary suck.com back in the 90's. Suck was basically the first tech blog.

If they did that they might actually report something true and credible.

>because they are unoriginal and steal from Wonkette.
>Implying we even read her shit blog
>Implying she's worth stealing from
>Implying she doesn't deserve to be raped by 50 migrant "children"

>TFW so lifeless you resort to spying on the lowest common denominator of the internet to foil their LARP games

Sup Forums btfo

Thag fucking comment section. Are they just baiting? They cannot be that stupid surely.

This forced meme is cancer. Not sure if sponsored or creared by femanons.

>they don't know how susceptible the common person is to internet messages

I came to this board as a progressively-minded libertarian.

The comments are all serious, I take it you don't spend time on the normal internet. Sup Forums seriously effects how you think. We are a different mindset.

I just thought it was Sup Forumsacks baiting. They're fucking mental.

>Be writer for a website that uses Sup Forums
>Write bait article based on memes
>Make bait thread and wait for clicks.

Nice try OP, but you are still a faggot.

I am sure Sup Forums are the mental ones. Sup Forums has gone so far down the hole of ironic and post-ironic satire, everything is a joke. They just don't get it

FRACTAL IRONY

>normies trust inforgraphics they see on Facebook more than CNN.
This is a good point for normies though.

I'll be sure to make a post on tumblr alerting everyone, same with when you tried "clovergender"
gg ez