Can we just range ban leafs already? Didn't moot range-ban moroccans for being fucking faggots? Isn't it time

Can we just range ban leafs already? Didn't moot range-ban moroccans for being fucking faggots? Isn't it time.

I thought this guy was a fat manlet tho?

If he spent as long researching computers as he did making that comic he'd realize what a dumbshit he is

What the fuck is this comic?

He is

A fat manlet that is a shitty artist and an absolute troglodyte.

Imagine being at computers

Imagine being so fat, instead of seeing computers you see food.

I tried to open this image but my iPhone browser crashed again

where do you think the Sup Forums servers are located ?

wouldn't expect an arab sandnigger like you to understand, maybe consult allah

>Doesn't build their own computer
>Doesn't use gentoo

>The problem with us is that we never forged a true identity. Our nation was forged by politically convenient afterthoughts rather than our people collectively realizing that it means something to be Canadian and that something is worth fighting for. Americans are the leaders of the west because they have fought and bled for western values. They take a lot of pride in their war of independence and understand that freedom must be protected.

>Canadians seem to have this mentality that the red-blooded patriotism of Americans is over kill. They seem to think that a nation is just the culmination of petty politics rather than a group of people with a shared history and way of life that is worth protecting.

>At this point, the Canadian "nation" is so cucked and devoid of meaning that I doubt Canadians even have the capacity for a nationalist movement that can forge a patriotic identity. The only solution for the Canadian people is to join the American nation, adopt their ways, and understand American patriotism. Its pretty much an accident of history that this didnt happen during the American revolution or some point in the early 1800s. It made sense then and makes sense now. Else we'll die a slow death to the mud races, accelerated by people like Weedman.

after we ban the leafs ireland is honestly 2nd on the list you pasta nigger

heyy isnt this the guy who drew those inflation fetish comics and drew himself as a blue furry bear who makes quirky remarks? Worst of the internet, guys like him

Yes, you can ban leafs already.

fucking toothpaste

>implying that fat fuck would choose a bowl of fruit over mcdonalds

The cyber is really, really difficult.

>According to the 2011 census, 91.36% of Croatians identify as Christian

Don't say something offensive just for the sake of saying something offensive, faggot.

OS X and Windows are equally shit.

Good, would have been disappointing if somebody didn't post the edit.

I hear there's rumors on the, uh, innernets

Install gentoo colgate

What's moot?

Fuck no, we don't want Canada.

I brush my teeth with your flag.

The author is an insufferable cunt.

I really liked it. Severely underrated.

my 53 year old dad just orders the parts for us to build a computer together

macbooks are for teenage girls

people who ask "why would you ever need to do (X)" use macbooks

Please nuke Montreal, Hongcouver and the entire province of Ontario. Problem will be solved.

>fruit
>good for you

wew lad

monitors like that haven't existed since the 90s

>posts hipster comic which completely misrepresents how much better P.C's are than overpriced macs.

Yea. It's a pretty irish thing to be proud of putting another man in his mouth

>Gives a shit about someone elses choice of computer used to watch anime

But it is... Britbongs just like you used to fucking die by the thousands of scurvy because they thought you only had to drink tea and eat sweet breads to live

The issue with fast food is that it's consistent, kind of like a mac.

Shitposting about leafs is worse than leafs shitposting.
Did you need to make this thread? Does it add to the conversation?

You are worse than leafposters.

You cant survive by eating nothing but fruits. Fucking retards.

You literally do not need to eat fruit to live.