Political compass thread

post yours

When you post a thread like this you need to link newfriend

try spekr.org it's a better and more accurate site

thoughts?

r8

As long as your on the right, your're a friend of mine

fuck i gotta do it again because i deleted my results when i rebooted my computer

I've never seen someone in the green section in these threads.

sames

> apolieta

DUDE

i like you

WEED

wew

Guys. What's wrong with me? I am right wing conservative with Christian undertones. WTF is this shit? Am I incapable of comprehending the questions? Or is my indifference to what gays do with their lives causing this?

This is the map of a Clinton voter, yet I Voted Trump. What is going on here?

don't resist, join the worker struggle now

You are collectivist, and authoritarian

Culturally, you side with us, but you want the same power as leftists, just done with OUR opinions on things, not theirs

SS reporting in.

user you're way closer to pinochet than hitler

>right wing conservative with Christian undertones
>indifference to what gays do with their lives

my political evolution has been pretty much deprogramming myself from early year liberal indoctrination

I know, but I just had to have some weird name for the pic.

>liberal
But user you were literally Leninist.

"liberal" is a word that has been hijacked by the American Left to mean something here it doesn't mean anywhere else. In Europe, it means "classical liberal", which is individual liberty taking precedence over collective authority. In the US, nearly everyone is already a classical liberal. The political division is between American Conservatives, which are theoretically the old guard classical liberals, libertarians, and some others thrown in, and on the other side Progressives, which are the social justice, racial politics, minority oppression olympics ideology.

So yes, I was liberal in the American sense of the word, which is to say Progressive.

r8ate

So in other words there's no discernible difference between you and leftists.

You apparently believe is violating people's property rights for the greater good, so you are basically a shit.

Yeah but your liberals wouldn't be so far on social authoritharianism scale, nor are they so left on economic stances.

My lack of authorizationism makes me ashamed to call myself an Islamist

Just because I disagree entirely with them doesn't mean I want to tell them what to do. Ideally I'd like some sort of social reform to dilute and amend the problem. But in reality it does not effect me in any way, it just disagrees with my personal views. It's only when they get in my face with the LGBTQABCDE groups and bitch about equality that I have an issue.

Im a Bogtarian

I was taught to believe that white people were inherently bad and that the US was founded irredeemably on sins, and therefore we needed a big benevolent government to fix all the wrong things in the world. I think that qualifies as "statism" well enough.

reddit . com/r/The_Bogdanoff

is this good?

Eh, maybe, your schooling is atrocious.
I'm personally in "Social Democrat" box.

Because you are a retard hippy fag

Also public reminder if you aren't blue you should fucking kill yourself

Not really.

Anything left of center is degenerate nonsense and in favor of wealth redistribution.

Wealth redistribution is a wide term. I support curbing inequality, but not with drastic measures. Even though inequality is inevitable.