Are you really against illegal immigrants...

Are you really against illegal immigrants? Most of them are just peacefully working on low-skilled jobs and even pay taxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/paying-taxes-undocumented-immigrant-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How would they pay taxes if they're illegal, Achmed?

>illegal immigrants

As a law abiding citizen i am 100% against this.

There are ways, I do not know precisely, but, for example, they can register as self-employed. And those who don't pay will pay them if you allow them to do it.

Illegal immigrants don't pay any tax except for sales tax.

Additionally, even those that are peaceful artificially drive down the cost of labor through market saturation and then send most of their earnings out of the country.

What's more, because all of the people who actually want to work come here, mexico remains a shithole

Right. This is correct.

Absolutely against it.

No, i'm just against niggers

>law
Once slavery and British rule over colonies were protected by law and many other bad things also were.

Fuck. Off.

They drive down wages and increase the number of citizens/legal immigrants on benefits. They have to go back.

They wire all the money back to family in other countries.

Then they sleep in bunkhouses and spend the rest on drugs/booze/gambling/whatever the fuck

They never work for minimum wage except fruit pickers but imagine hown many fruit one of these fucks picks in a day.

So they also take landscaping and construction jobs which is the cause of neetdom

Those low-skilled jobs should be filled by American teenagers, so when they get out of college with a worthless degree they aren't complaining that employers don't like to hire 22 year olds with no prior work experience of any sort.

As a beaner all I can say is

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH you faggot, pay taxes my ass, "peacefully working" my ass again AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA

>borders = slavery
>there were laws once that people didn't like so fuck all law open the border what could go wrong

You have got to be baiting.

Not an argument. Illegals need to fuck off. You are a risk and a plague to our society.

Why would someone whose commits a serious crime by virtue of their entry route be expected to obey the other laws of the nation they have infiltrated?

This.

Even Cesar Chavez hated illegal immigrants because of exactly this reason. How can honest farm laborers make a livable wage when they have to compete against illegals who do it for well under minimum wage?

>foreign invaders
I think they should be subject to the same penalties a north korean paratrooper would be if he dropped into Nebraska

At this point in time, I'm against all immigration. We have way too many and it has hurt assimilation.

If they're illegal, where can they register so that pay taxes and not get deported?

If they're so honest and decent why don't they get a fucking visa?

Except it's not correct. I bet you've never even met an illegal. They create revenue and jobs because, unlike the myths you've been fed by politicians(of all people), these illegals have anchor babies. These families, as a whole, move the economy forward by buying shit. And then the anchors have their own kids by 15, thus stimulating the economy further.

You're a moron if you believe income taxes matter. These people don't earn as much to be taxed. Listen to less TRUMP and educate yourself, brother.

this desu

Both our countries invaded like half of the world or more, and it is appreciated better than some people coming to work.
Idk, never was deeply interested in it. But I am sure there are ways.
It is very hard. And, by the way, there are lots of illegal ivans in the US.
> send most of their earnings out of the country.
This can be seen as a reasonable foreign aid.

Are they really willing to take them?

Forming policy around the laziness of children is idiotic.

Unlike some of my edgelord compatriots, I'm not against legal immigrants, even yellow and brown ones, even those from the deepest parts of Africa or London.

But if you don't have any control over who is coming to your country, you don't have a country anymore.

Secondly, the only ones who truly benefit from illegal immigrants are the companies which hire them. Yes, illegal immigrants can get jobs, but if the company is knowingly hiring them, those workers can be more easily taken advantage of and have less job security. They will also often be paid much less.

Dumbass they can't pay taxes. Their called undocumented for a reason. Most of them work for cash because you need a SS number for a bank account. Which means no paper trail.

Is it really so serious?
> spend the rest on drugs/booze/gambling/whatever the fuck
Because they have no other opportunities.

Something like 80% of the beaners in USA are on public assistance. None of them are paying any taxes, they literally get free money.

What do you think would happened if Mexicans will go away from construction? The house wouldn't be built cos it would be unprofitable to hire citizens.

Uncle Juan

>The house wouldn't be built.
Yes it will.
>Unprofitable
Bump the prices up. Illegals were one of the reasons for the housing bubble.

For example, this is one of the ways to pay taxes.
illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/paying-taxes-undocumented-immigrant-0

>Idk, never was deeply interested in it. But I am sure there are ways.
Are you implying that illegal aliens are going to go out of their way to give away money to a government they don't respect?

You're a moron if you actually believe that Americans will sit around needing a house but have to go homeless because they can't find any Mexicans to halfass the drywall.

>This can be seen as a reasonable foreign aid.

Mexico does not need foreign aid, it needs a fucking coup and then a criminal genocide

Illegals don't create jobs. They literally cannot start businesses more than say, independent landscapers. Because then they wouldn't be able to deal in cash and that would expose them as illegals. Instead they saturate the labor pools for construction workers and vehicle repairmen and whatnot, because it's much safer.

>These families, as a whole, move the economy forward by buying shit.

Ilegals send a shit ton of what they earn back over the border. The rest they spend largely on necessities and used hondas and shitty mexican food made by other illegals.

>You're a moron if you believe income taxes matter. These people don't earn as much to be taxed. Listen to less TRUMP and educate yourself, brother.

TRUMP never said the illegals were bad because they were a drain on the economy. He has stated, time and again, that he's only interested in getting rid of those with criminal records (other than being illegal immigrants). He is a naive fool for believing this.

>Bump the prices up.
And fewer people will be able to afford houses.
Are you implying that illegals are evil? They don't want to commit crimes so they pay taxes.

I did a lot of construction and worked around them a lot, most rape the system and don't see the point in getting full legal status. A bunch of beaner gib me dats.

And here's the thing no one thinks about: They come here illegally and then begin to breed like cockroaches, so that argument about them just working low paying jobs is going to fuck your kids in about 20 yrs.. Who do you think is going to get all the free education? the free scholarships for being brown? how are your kids going to get jobs when faced with a new generation of college educated beaners?

So yeah, go ahead and downplay the immigrant problem, it might not affect you but your offspring will reap your ignorance.

I've seen some of Trumps interviews. He wants all illegals to go away and then come back legally. The trick is if you were once illegal in the US and left, you will almost never be allowed to enter.

How your children are better than theirs?

It's not a matter of who is better, it's a matter of racial and cultural survival.

He's literally said that his priority is to deport those with criminal records and that he had no intention of deporting "DREAMERS" and other supposedly non-harmful illegals

But we should deport them all.

Apples don't fall far from their trees. More importantly, the children of citizens are inherent more important to america than the children of literal invaders.

Poll taxes used to be legal so why have elections? Kys.

They pay sales tax every time they buy something from a store/restaurant.

> racial
Are you joking?
> cultural
If you will allow illegals to your society, then they will retake your culture. And also culture is not static, it is ok to change a bit.

yeah, like that compares to what's taken out of a U.S. citizens paycheck.....big fuckin whoop.

=>

Well, from a restaurant or store that isn't run by another illegal

No illegals pay taxes even where the option is available. Why the fuck would they?

I dunno but they violate my white nationalist utopia and should all be drowned at birth

Because they want to be the lawful part of society.

As people, I have no problem. I have a friend who is anchor baby and is a hard worker with a great attitude and I would be sad to see him go.

However in capitalist society,they do more harm than good, and we have to think with our head first, and our heart second.

Fuck you british scum, it isn't your country, it doesn't affect you, nor do you have any personal experience with the problems discussed in this thread.

Standing on your soapbox running your mouth about something you know nothing about, quit trying to play devil's advocate and STFU.

I wasn't speaking about the US only, the same applies to any country.

>Are you really against illegal immigrants?
i'm all for illegal immigrants so long as they're illegal. Meaning:
-no free healthcare
-no free education
-no disability payments
-no unemployment benefits
-immediate deportation of all illegal immigrants
-economic sanctions on countries that don't do enough to prevent/take back illegal immigrants into the US

If they can get here, live without leeching off taxpayers, and do below-minimum wage work, then fuck back off to wherever they came from during off-seasons, more power to them.

No they don't. They want to work a cheap job and send half the money back over the border. Maybe give birth in a hospital and skip the bill. They do not give a fuck about america or becoming americans. They are here to exploit a system which accommodates them better than their own country, and they do not care that this stresses our system making it worse for the actual citizens.

Is this just more baiting for (you)'s or are you really that naive?

>peacefully working on low-skilled jobs

These jobs should be worked by teenagers and underclasses so they don't become marginalized

>and even pay taxes.

lol what the fuck are you talking about

Fun fact:

When you import immigrants, two things happen:

a) They increase in number
b) Despite the increase in number of the original immigrants, more immigrants still come in
c) Despite the above two points, the homelands of said migrants continue to increase in population, creating more potential immigrants.
d) They don't stop
e) The tide doesn't ever fucking stop
f) It never ends, ever.

Bonus Round: Whilst immigrants can move freely between their new "home" and their old homeland, therefore giving them multiple places of safety and security, the native has only one place they can call safe, which is then transformed into something they don't like and then there is nowhere they can go to escape from it - the immigrant however, will ruin a country, and then once having done so, will claim asylum in a new place or return to their original home.

The very simple idea of supply and demand is a great argument against illegals, especially when used against liberals.

1. prices are generally set by supply and demand
2. a glut causes a decrease in prices
3. labor is a cost of business and has a price in the form of wages
4. flooding the market with inexpensive labor causes a glut and therefore wages decrease

If they actually want $15 an hour, cut off the supply of cheap labor and wages will naturally rise.

jesus christ how horrifying
>tfw this is the future we chose

>Are you really against illegal immigrants? Most of them are just peacefully working on low-skilled jobs and even pay taxes.
They are flooding the market with cheap labor lowing the wages of legal citizens.

Read this

Why are their children better than mine?

>two things
That was six

> using 8oz hammer, leather gloves and hard hat while hammering a nail into the top of a joist for no reason.

Yeah, Paco is really needed here.

>trusting a woman
there's a good reason to disregard whatever opinion a childless religious woman has

Real Americans are going jobless
You have to go back

Not wearing PPE is an OSHA violation.

Liar. They're rapists.

Lol, it depends on the work. I did that kind if work for years and wore a hard hat at one job site.

Residential construction is the wild West.

>Woman

>illegal immigrants
>paying taxes
Choose one

They are.

But they have 10 kids that lay around on welfare all day and bitch about the white man.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Why would anyone voluntarily pay taxes? Illegals work low paying jobs and are as poor as dirt. Why would they pay taxes?

>Are you implying that illegals are evil? They don't want to commit crimes so they pay taxes.
you're an idiot

>They don't want to commit crimes so they pay taxes.
Also, they do want to commit crimes. They commit a crime simply by being here.

>They don't want to commit crimes so they pay taxes.

And being an illegal isn't a crime?

Yes. If our country is creating jobs our own people don't want to work, it's a sign that something needs to change. Importing a slave class to perform our worst jobs isn't sustainable. Their children are told they're our equals, and they won't be content sitting at the bottom of society and will eventually demand change, increased immigration because they "understand" the plight of the immigrant and want to make it easier for them to come over, etc. All the minorities and White guilt faggots now outnumber us, the electoral college has bought us a little time before the inevitable, and given us an illusion of control.

The penalty for illegal immigration should be execution. It is invasion.

I think the word you're looking for Carlos is you are a PARASITE invading White people's land taking white peoples jobs. And when whites run away from the inner cities because you live like animals, you come after them shouting and crying about diversity. FUCK OFF to your own countries and stop feeding of White Societies for your pay check. WE ARE NO LONGER PICKING UP THE BILL FOR YOUR CHILDREN!