Should Trump make criticizing him or his administration illegal?

Should Trump make criticizing him or his administration illegal?

If the Capitol is ever burned down in an arson attack, then yes.

Heil Trump!

No. He's a big boy, he can handle it.

Criticizing no.
Libel? yes.

I can't fucking wait for him to destroy his enemies when he's in power.

Piss boy gonna cry?

CNN go be fake news somewhere else. You don't get a question. Don't be rude.

Yes he should

It'll show how much of a farce hypocrisy this increasingly [blatant] corrupt government is becoming.

C'mon Republicans sucking Russia's cock? Legitimate Democrats calling for Trump to resign and instilling that fucking hag Hillary into office?

Can't we think for second here? Tons of lawmakers don't see anything wrong with what happened this election so we have to keep going into this shithole path that everyone keeps insisting is the right direction?

These are not rhetorical questions these need to be answered we need to stop this shit that's going on at Capitol Hill before we go full retard.

So stupid.

Nope. Criticism is fine and necessary. Blatant lies intended to cause harm should be punished by libel and slander laws. Lying media should be sued out of existence.

>Should Trump make criticizing him or his administration illegal?
Go somewhere else, CNN, you dont get to ask quesitons. we dont want your fake news here

>America
>limiting freedom of speech

What the fuck?

no
Freedom of Speech at all costs
Without the freedom to put their feet in their mouths the left will not embarrass themselves in the ways that won this election

He should also make assassinations illegal

>Legitimate Democrats calling for Trump to resign
yes

>and instilling that fucking hag Hillary into office
No one has asked for this

yes, if it based on lies. Anyone who publishes a lie should be held accountable.

>No one has asked for this
Except for literally every retarded leftist on the planet.

no he can't. he cries like a little bitch

He's not a lefty, so no.

>Except for literally every retarded leftist on the planet.
I guess I'm either not retarded, not a leftist, or posting from the moon then.

>No one has asked for this
>well I didn't ask for this and I'm the only person who matters on the planet

Get that narcissism checked, millenial.

Reminder that thinking is a bananable offense .______.

Quads of truth
I suggest a we create a merit system that awards legitamant journalism with a seal after a year end review of fact checking
Platinum seal: no bias, 100% fact
Gold seal: missed one or two facts
Silver Seal: 90% of the time accurate
CNN Seal: aka the shill seal; has shown that they can't contain themselves when the facts are against their agenda/comfort bubble

on one hand, you have to support the fascist state.

on the other, you have to shit on the fabric of what civil liberties our country was founded on.

idk man hard choice

It's called the Pulitzer.

Yes it would be pretty great to see Salon, CNN and Huffington Poz journalists arrested and sent to reeducation camps

No.

But he should quietly "remove" problems.

I think you passed a law to ban fake news or something?

Trump will alter the list to only include Buzzfeed, Salon, Slate, Huffpo, WaPo and CNN so it is all good, those are fake news

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEE

It's a hard call.

On one hand I want Trump to be a benevolent president who has all of his detractors admitting they were wrong about him by the end of his presidency. I want him to go down in history as the greatest U.S. President ever.

On the other hand I would love to see him crush everyone who opposes him and make them fear him. Make them all too terrified to question him. But then he'd go down in history as a tyrant.

Is he does good, people will be voting red for decades and the Republican Party will become the Trump party. If he does bad we will have nothing but liberals running this country as a result, people farther left than Bernie Sanders.

It's a hard call.

No, but hold the media to the high standards it would requires but they abandoned in favor of turning their once trust worthy outlets into shitty tumblr tier blogs with:
>sensationalism
>phony unvetted stories
>complete lies and made-up shit
>stories based on "twitter reactions" from Joe Nobody
>going on a cambodian underwatter basket weaving forum, make their own thread and report about it "hurr le hax0r 4chin said..."
>taking what actually was said/happened out of context just to push your "political agenda"
>passing Oped opinion pieces as editorial content just to fish for more clicks

I look at all large MSM outlets including FOX, bring back journalistic integrity, report what happened and leave your shitty commentary about the political implications of a rice bag falling over in China has on the US foreign police and how it confirms that Trump is literally worse than hitler away.

>has a press conf over pee allegations
>doesn't have paper-thin skin
He is a big boy though.

One would have to admit that Trump has really fucked things up already. His transition is a total shitshow with the implication of treason. Saying Russia interfered in our election and it didn't affect even one vote is naive to say the least. John Lewis stated what many people are thinking:Trump will be illegitimate as President.

No.

But he should should do this