BuzzFeed: '33 Questions White People Have For White People'

Why can't you whiteys invent your own pop culture and slang and fashion instead of appropriating it from others?

Also why are you so insular and refuse to invite non-white people to events like the Oscars and basically stick to your own whiteness?

youtube.com/watch?v=z1PviSrWYqw

Other urls found in this thread:

goybook.org/kmof1992/videos/845847445547188/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also I have the names and twitter handles of a few of the people in this video.

It's not my fault modern suburbia has spawned nigger-worshipping weed-smoking degenerate wiggers this time around

>Buttfeet
>expecting my click

SAGE VIRAL MARKETING THREADS
VIRAL MARKETING THREADS ARE AGAINST THE RULES
REPORT VIRAL MARKETING THREADS

They ain't even wiggers.

All the men in this video look like nerdy beta male dorks who probably got bullied in school by the cool kids who happened to be white so they've had a chip on their shoulder about white people ever since, as even white people wouldn't accept them because they're such fucking retards.

>still being pissed about the Oscars

Dude get over it. Why can't you just admit that blacks had an off year and didn't make any movies worth giving an award to?
Besides, even if it was a racial thing, you're mad at the wrong people. It's not conservatives running all that gay Hollywood shit.

Protip: its liberals

>Why can't you whiteys invent your own pop culture and slang and fashion instead of appropriating it from others?

>"Hey goyim, look! Everything that the black man does is cool"
>"Ey cracka! Why can't you mufuggin cracka-ass crackas create yo own pop-culture, nigga bix nood."
Totally gets an individual to make use of his neurons...

>Buzzfeed
I care more about the brand of toilet paper I use, than what they say.

1. "Appropriating culture" is a funny way to say making fun of niggers

2. You would need to ask the jews, how the fuck would I know the answer to that

>Keith Habersberger
Skinny guy with glasses who asks about fried chicken and pumpkin
@KeithHabs

>Kenny Moffitt
Ginger who thinks it's okay to shit on whites because some of them oppressed some black people once
@kmof
Also made this video defending BuzzFeed, which is even more cringeworthy:
goybook.org/kmof1992/videos/845847445547188/

>Garrett Werner
Block head with monotonous voice who thinks casseroles and not pizza is the pinnacle of white cuisine
@gr8whitehoprah

>Jessica Massa
Brunette in blue shirt
@jessmassa

>Liz Warner
Blonde who supposedly has a big butt
@lizzmeow

Can't find anything about the fat half Mexican, or the guy in glasses who talks like he's had a stroke.

>Because it worked all the other times we've tried

To be fair this video is pretty old now.

Just that the MTV video received a huge backlash, and rightly so, but where was the action taken against BuzzFeed, when MTV were clearly massively inspired by this shit.

33 Questions (((White People))) Have For White People

Look at the surnames and decide for yourself: I have no doubt that the beardy guy with glasses is Jewish as well.

GAS THE KEKS

I invite black people to my tournaments all the time. They love fighting the most.

36 questions Sup Forums has for niggers

>where are your dads?

>WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE WHITE PEOPLE
I have never heard anyone talk about white, black or whatever people as a group until recently. Is this just an american thing?

>wypipo

Took me a minute

Everyone dislike the video. I hate buzzfeed now.

Buzzfeed is dying, right?

When will people realize that white people make everything better?

I dunno.

All Jews, not white. As a white dude, I'd love to personally confront these Jews pretending to be white and punch each one in their pathetic weak Jewish faces. Fuck, this pisses me off.

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEE.jpg

>33 question cucks have for normal people

Kenny the ginger is quite clearly Irish American.

In that other video of his he basically says that white people should all be tarred with the same brush as the colonialists who were involved in the slave trade.

Yeah, his own Irish ancestors should be held responsible for the actions of the same British imperial powers that oppressed them and caused them to flee to America. He is a genuine retard.

>33 questions Jews have for White people

Those videos really elevate my blood pressure.

>2000: American culture is a cancer, it's squeezing out local cultures everywhere!
>2017: White americans have no culture rofllll

Pick one you fucks

Some guy crunched the numbers looking at the last 25 years of the Oscars and blacks actually won 14% of awards. Blacks make up 12.6% of the U.S.

HAHAHA WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO ZANY

>failing pile of garbage thread

How can we take buzzfeed down?