The man who destroyed the West

>Winston Churchill rather enjoyed war. In July 1914, as Britain prepared for the oncoming catrastrophe, Churchill, at the time the First Lord of the Admiralty, wrote to his wife, ‘I am interested, geared up and happy. Is it not horrible to be built like that?’ And in 1916, in a letter to David Lloyd George’s daughter, Churchill admitted: ‘I think a curse should rest on me — because I love this war. I know it’s smashing and shattering the lives of thousands every moment, and yet, I can’t help it, I enjoy every second of it’.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/geoqau.webm
a.pomf.cat/eunnux.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Daily Hitler dindu nuffin thread

Churchill was bad but Hitler is the one who destroyed the west.

Cuntshill is literally the textbook definition of Eternal Anglo

>the man refusing to let his people be Rothschild debt slaves destroyed Europe

No I think it was the man who rejected peace offers then firebombed German children

>its a "stormfag makes up some retarded illuminati matrix tier shit about Hitler" episode

Hitler was a war mongering faggot who got what he asked for.

Some men are eager to test their mettle.
Who would you have more confidence in: a boxer who had trepidations or a fired-up fighter straining at his leash?

Read about the German surrender in 1918 and Versailles, it will literally make your skin crawl. There were Allied politicians who were basically on the verge of suicide after seeing what they were responsible for.

Ok jew

>Who would you have more confidence in
the more skilled and better prepared boxer

after 20 years boxing I've seen plenty of braggarts, loudmouths and 'braves' get wrecked mercilessly

I'm interested, but you are going to have to give me some keywords

this has nothing to do with some "muh illuminati banking" shit.

and the idea of treaty of versailles being the most harsh peace treaty ever is a giant meme

Go back to plebbit

>Never heard of The Watch the Greatest Story Never Told
Lurk more, faggot.

>this has nothing to do with some "muh illuminati banking" shit.

Go back to the Donald you infantile retard. The Balfour agreement was with a Rothschild, go read what happened in that. It's why you went into WW1 in the first place and began your country's endless bloodshed for the ZOG. Read about the delegations at the treaty of Versailles and what it did to the German economy.

Checked.

Also check out who exactly got the US into WWI and why

Uhh no.

Hitler started a war that killed millions of white people and his plans for easten europe would have killed millions more.

Churchill was no saint, but Hitler was a monster even if you just go by what he did to white people.

I spit on his grave! The Jews little bitch boy, I'm sure he gave great blowjobs.

>this is what Hitlercucks actually believe
Versailles was far from harsh (compare it with Brest-Litovsk), and only people who were pulling hair were some smart French who basically understood they didn't properly deal with German threat, they just had a pause. For example Foch.
Jesus Christ you people are so willing to opine on topics you don't know shit about.

the (((poles))) were aggressively baiting the Germans into war in the Danzig with (((French))) and (((British))) encouragement

They pulled their economy out of the international banker's grip, the Jews of the world declared war on them in 1932, and then their peace treaties were declined multiple times by the British.

Yet another North/South American idiot.
Why do you people know NOTHING about European history, yet you talk about European history like 50% of time here.
>reads some posts on Sup Forums and watches few videos
>WOAH IM NOW A HISTORY EXPERT I BETTER TEACH PEOPLE AND CALL THEM KIKES IF THEY DISAGREE
Fuck off.

>refutes nothing claimed
>spams in caps
>ad hominem
>fuck off

very compelling argument

Slavbots man, you just eventually learn to ignore them.

You made no claim, you just engaged in verbal diarrhea.
Now a question that kills every Nazicuck: why did Hitler occupy CZECH majority lands AFTER getting German lands in Czechoslovakia?
Why did Hitler sign an agreement with his moral enemy (Bolsheviks) and invaded Poland together with them?

Hitler was the one who was fighting to free his people from being slaves of international Jewry. You think he was the cause of the west falling just because he lost to 3 puppet nations ganging up on him? Hitler at least made an effort to fight the cancer. Churchill willingly submitting himself and his nation to it

Kike loving fat fuck.
a.pomf.cat/geoqau.webm
a.pomf.cat/eunnux.webm

Explain this.

>everyone who has a different nicer view on hitler is a stormfag

this guy was a total retard, a big fat spastic. revered as some sort of genius, yet everything he touched turned to total shit. he fucked all his allies and destroyed what was left of the british empire.

it is almost as retarded as russian worship of stalin.

ironic, the russians also like churchill. no suprise really

No America destroyed the west, by joining WW1 they forced the Germans to take drastic actions, by sending Lenin to Russia to stop them from fighting and start the Bolshevik party
Churchill is also guilty for getting involved in Poland but none of this would have happened if America didn't join the war and France were so harsh on Germany after the war