So what does Sup Forums think

yahoo.com/news/hooters-serving-angel-shots-protect-190755521.html

I wish I had saved the picture because one of them said "Date going bad? Order an Angel Shot with Lime and we'll call the police!"

Feminism in 2017, everyone.

Thinder is degenerate, and promiscuity is weakness.

I have it hold on

who the hell takes a date to hooters?

but, with the transgender bullshit now, can't any guys now go into the ladies room and just say QUIT MISGENDERING ME SHITLORD if accosted and see what the "code" is and rape the bitch anyways??

In theory it's a great idea, but a) anybody who looks for a good date on tinder is retarded and b) cunts will abuse just to get a guy they don't like trouble even if he's acting utterly appropriate.

>first date is at a fucking Hooters
You'd think that would be a big enough of a red flag right from the start.

Pretty sure they're just saying this for publicity and this will literally never be put into practice.

Here you go

So this is the reason why sex tourism are flourishing in my cunt.
Keep it up, Girls!

>Go on date
>get arrested
>land of the "free"

Niggers and white trash I assume

If you bring a woman to Hooters on a date then you're a creepy mother fucker to begin with.

>BASED HOOTERS

>not who they said they were

Ok, but why not call an Uber and walk away then

>EVEN JUST A BIT WEIRD

wow this isn't suggestive or leading on AT ALL

literally institutionalised cock-blocking

>First date at Hooters

You don't need any other "angel shot" than that one

>Be American
>Go on date
>get angel shot

>taking a girl you met on tinder to a date at Hooters
>taking a date to Hooters
>dating on tinder
>going to Hooters
>dating a girl
>dating

>hook up with dude on website created for one night stands

>R-RAPE!!

seems like a decent idea on paper but its going to be abused just like everything else feminists come up with

Touché

The vast majority of horror stories I hear about online dating is from men. Usually the date is either fatter, uglier, older or lied about having kids. More so from online dating sites, than Tinder. The horror stories I here from Women are that the guy was boring or smaller than she thought. Not the dude being untruthful about his height, but her misunderstanding what 5'9 is.

Underrated kek.

it's tinder, m8
the "going out" part is purely because there's still a shred of conscience left

>Taking your date to hooters
Holy shit, is that actually a thing?

>going to hooters at all

Their women are shit, their wings are shit, and their beer is expensive as shit. They also support the NFL, which is also shit.

Mega Kek

Right. You're a creepy mother fucker to begin with if you take a girl out to hooters.

worth a leaf reply

>Someone dress up as a chick or even be an real life female.
>Go into hooters and order and angel shot with lime
>tell them some random guy in there is your date

Hahaha I knew it. So many guys are going to get falsely arrested because of this.

The average woman is just really terrible about height. I'm 5'7" and regularly have had them say "No way you look like you're 5'5"! or "No way you look like you're 5"10!" My 6'1" buddy has gotten called anywhere between 5'9" to 6'5", even once when he was standing next to his 6'4" cousin.

Are you having a shitty day?

desu

Top Kek....
>10 minutes later
"Uhh are you John"
>"yeah I am"
"Well put your hands up and come with me, I hear you tired to rape her"
>"I'm with my family officer, I just dropped my napkin and saw her"
"You mentally raped her"
>"huh well Sarah, little Johnny I'm sorry I have to go to jail"
"John any last words"
"I need an angel to save me now"

That was good I'm not gonna lie.

I don't care

Sup Forums cares because it wants a long term relationship

I go to Thailand 3 times a year

Hooters is like jack and box tier shit

Jack in the box

For starters who takes their date to Hooters? Second, it's not really discrete if everyone knows about it is it? If you wanted this plan to work you basically needed every woman to keep it on the downlow but they couldn't do that because women have shit OPSEC.

>what do you guys think
>no content no contribution
>apparently implying pol are creepy rapists

Shut up cuck
>it's a discussion

why would someone nail fried eggs and a beard to a refrigerator

why would they put it in the shower

so wing house then? I once had a qt kinda flirt with me and seems like I fell for it since I tipped more than usual. Am I a cuck?

nice

mildly underrated

yay, a whole new way for women with paranoid delusions to get men in legal trouble.

Yes.

Kek says so

The ones who don't take it to Olive Garden :)

Life would be easier if you had some friends, wouldn't it you sad little virgin?

>not who they said they were on their profile

So all those women who claim to be curvy but are just fatties should be arrested.

major cuck

This is because women are emotional creatures that use language on an emotional level.

They dont care how tall somebody actually is, they care how tall they "feel"

>ywn find a lesbro to go on dates to Hooters and pick up girls with

why even live

DESU 5'9 is laughable, I can see why the girl would be upset

top kek Spaniard

The language is gender neutral. This also applies to guys as well if they go out with a shitty girl.

I hate feminist

It was only in girls bathrooms

Your drunk Mr Lahey

Why is Sup Forums so offended that someone put a flyer up to protect people?

This has been floating around Facebook for about a week. I've seen two or three instances of it already. It's not a bad idea, but it's pretty retarded how women are still being treated like helpless children in this day and age.

It's 2017, women will have the police called on a guy for wearing glasses that aren't on his profile.

Even before that though, can you imagine meeting your date, you make a little conversation, then at some point she's like, excuse me bartender, can I have an angel shot with ice?

How do you react? You know women will do this without even trying to explain to you why they feel like they have to leave. This is going to cause problems. This is going to cause violence.

>South Africa
so this is basically a code word to deal with nignogs

Shit

That actually took me two minutes and re-reading it several times to get it.

No, it's retarded that we have to treat them like helpless women while calling them full adults out of one side of their mouths.

Feminism needs to pick one already.

Actually not a bad idea. A lot of weird fucking dudes in the world. Coming from a sane Chad here who doesn't use retarded online dating apps and can talk to women normally.

I need a rake shot

How's it feel to have your deviancy recorded on your passport

It's in South Africa. In America the chicks just go right to the bouncer and complain , like normal people would if they felt actually threatened.

so do i, friendo!

Shut up
>calls himself a Chad
>getting this cucked
Degenerate

There's literally nothing wrong with this.

In fact, advertising it everywhere so that it's well renown is self-defeating if anything.

because its sexist and they are not offering savior services for men you dong

>Feminism needs to pick one already.
It's not even Feminism. If anything it's that mentality that women are still helpless victims. I bet that a woman didn't even come up with this.

kek, this

what kind of pathetic fucking loser would go to thailand for sex tourism

Why do you automatically think this is directed towards men? Because they you are the dates the flyer speaks of?

Idk why there can't be one in every bathroom. Ladies room gets the "angel" shot, dudes get the "halo" shot, neutral bathroom (if they have one) gets the "holy" shot or something. Easy to remember, everyone has a safe way to get home. Seems pretty win-win in my book.

It's horrible, it's showing the feminists are winning..we can't let that happen

hue

see:

Kek

You know that never occurred to me. I guess desperate and/or stupid women?

>muh feminism
Ever tried not being a pussy?

Yeah, all 35 million of them
>amiright

>mentality that women are helpless victims is not related to feminism

#HeForShe

Seriously underrated kek

>MFW women are literally making dating life extinct

as a person that physically appears to be a man, I'm going to start asking for angel shots myself - even when flying solo

>going on a date to Hooters

More to do with women being cowards and basically making a bad date a potential rapist rather than being honest and ending a date. All comes back to women having no agency.

Basically it comes down to women telling themselves the following:

"It's not that I'm to much of a coward to end the date because this guy is boring and we have zero in common (finding this out being the main purpose of dating), it's because he's a rapey wierdo, who tricked me into liking him online"

That's exactly what I thought. This works if it's a relatively unknown thing, but eventually everyone will know the code words, including the 'dates'. At that point it'd be a coin flip whenever you order in earshot of your date. And if you're out of earshot you might as well just ask the bartender straight up what's going on

>call the police because a date isn't going well
what does that even mean? he looks weird and smells funny so better get the cops involved? wtf

They'll just go straight to asking for the polce being called due to a shitty date. This is hilarious.

clearly you are not up to date with Google's definition of sexism

white males are not capable of being victims in USA

>is your date fatter than you thought? call the police

This. Also what slob actually takes a date to Hooters.

The fuck is an Angel Shot?

>99% of rape offenders are men
>94% of women murdered were killed by men they knew

"why disnt the wiminz jerst tell the creepy guy to eff off?!!!???"