Daily reminder that if you like ANYONE on this list...

daily reminder that if you like ANYONE on this list, you are a nu-Sup Forums LARPing faggot whos like 19 and need to kill yourself

Can ya add Bertie Ahern to the Stupid Tier?

Maybe I'm just blind, but I'm not seeing Merkel anywhere...

bottom row of disaster tier

There's no "destroyed a continent" category.

None of the Kims!

Yay

cheers

>no Trump

Hmmm....

No Stalin. Good.

He hasn't actually had the opportunity to ruin the country though

disaster tier

Obama belongs in the 'stupid' tier at worst. I can think of several US presidents who did far, FAR worse damage to the country.

Fucked Up Tier

1. Woodrow Wilson: Created the Federal Reserve, essentially ended the era of a non-garbage foreign policy, created the League of Nations and signed off on the Treaty of Versailles which ensured World War Two. By far the most damaging we've had in a while.

2. Justin Trudeau belongs in the stupid or fucked up category

3. Vlad the Impaler should probably be in the 'destroyed beyond repair' category, thanks to him Hungary and the Ottomans enslaved Romanians for a few centuries.

4. I nominate the swedish leader who declared multiculturalism to be official policy to be in the fucked up tier at least.

5. Both of the Kims should be up there somewhere, not just Il Sung

>Lyndon B Johnson
>Only disaster tier
Please kill yourself he's the reason your welfare state exists and 95% of blacks vote Democrat.

Only stupid tier actually, even worse!

>woodrow wilson
>not ruined his country tier

>Putin
>stupid
love him or hate him, he is the best political operator in Modern politics.

Obama intentionally tried to damage the USA's power in favor of Globalism.

I'd say fucked his country is adequate. Then again, Its not even his country. He is the son of a commie whore and born in Kenya.

>Obama intentionally tried to damage the USA's power in favor of Globalism.

If that merits 'fucked up' tier then literally every single leader in NATO and the EU and Europe for the past 50 years should be in that tier. We should have a 'generic globalist' tier for all the western politicians who didn't make things worse but just chose to sit and do nothing.

>Then again, Its not even his country. He is the son of a commie whore and born in Kenya.

You're retarded.

>woodrow Wilson

Absolutely deserves to be in the disaster tier at least. He inadvertantly sold out the entire US as well as caused World War Two by signing off on the Treaty of Versailles after intervening in World War One to force a surrender of Germany on excessive terms.

>putin
>stupid

try again cuck

No George W. Bush?

Come on.

>Lyndon "nigger lover" Johnson not in "Fucked up their country-tier"

fucking cuck

thanks for putting Hitler first on the list so I was able to drop you imidietly

you are stupid beyond repair, end life

>Assad
>Sadam
Their countries obviously got destroyed, but I don't see how it's necessarily their fault.

In both cases they were targeted by US interests. There wasn't really anything they could do to prevent it, other than possibly brown-nosing the US more, which could have had equally negative consequences.

Hitler was our one shot at fascism and he blew it.